1. Understanding the goals of partnership for Pushstart & Troopod.
2. Planning and strategizing partnership plans & models.
3. Creating, and maintaining an organized database for all potential partners.
4. Evaluating the potential partners, coordinating & discussing with the team to ensure
that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals, and
finalizing the targeted partners.
5. Establishing a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship
6. Managing inbound & outbound partnerships, negotiating and finalizing the deals with
partners and alliances.
7. Implementing & Tracking the end-to-end process of finalized partnerships.
8. Strategizing newer ways to grow current partnerships that benefit the company.
9. Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners.
1. Min 1 year of experience in strategic partnerships & alliances with excellent
2. Strategic thinker with Networking aptitude.
3. Knowledge of Sales and Marketing know-how.
4. Team player and multitasker with organizational skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for an innovative influencer oriented D2C shopping platform by a large retail group
- Leading team of Growth RMs for D2C brand partnerships
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching brands to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Training and development
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with brand partnerships
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Job Description :-
Our Client is a sustainable livelihood program for urban disadvantaged youth. By fostering agency, workplace competencies and skills in youth, they unleash social and economic transformation in the communities that the youth come from.
Expectations / Deliverables :-
● Build enduring relationships with skilling organizations for co-creation of curriculum for the program
● GOYN brand-building and formalizing partnerships with skilling partners
● Engage with employers in the Logistics industry to be a part of the working group and co-create the curriculum with skilling partners
● Ensure co-creation of courses curriculum for Basix and Advanced courses by skilling organizations and employers
● Ensure creation of a dynamic working relationship with partners to ensure smooth enrolment of youth into the program, completion of training and placements.
● Ensure timely updates from partners regarding youth livelihood status to help maintain the youth journey database
● Put in place feedback mechanisms to record and act on feedback from partners and youth
● Ensure post placement support and engagement with employers to bring about changes at workplace to make the sector more aspirational for youth
● Be up to date with any developments in the ecosystem and forge new partnerships with youth facing organizations, skilling organisations and employers in the Logistics and supply chain sector
Preferred Skill sets, Years of Experience, Professional Background:
● Post Graduation in any background, with 1-3 years of experience in the field of partnership building from corporate background
● Computer proficiency- MS Office
● Strong commitment towards building relationships with organizations in the ecosystem
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in Marathi, Hindi and English
● Ability to handle difficult situations with confidence and wisdom.
- Familiarizing yourself with the companys mission, vision, and goals
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Off page SEO
- Communicating over emails or calls with partners across the world to maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Promoting and maintaining the publics perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Off page SEO and PR knowledge
- Good understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Ahref or SEMrush etc.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Objection handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them