Jobs at https://www.pay1.in/
"Founded in 2012, Pay1 empowers neighbourhood retail businesses & micro-entrepreneurs by adding revenues streams and providing them access to new products, credit and technology. With a network of 300k+ merchants spread across 350+ cities in India, Pay1 is at the forefront of combining retail, finance, travel and consumer technology to create an integrated business ecosystem unique to the Indian markets.
The platform has a wide array of distinguished services such as Digital Payments, Banking Services, Travel Booking Services, Financial services (MFs. Insurance, loans, gold investments), Remittances, Recharges, Bill Payments, B2B commerce and many more. The diverse selections of services provide our merchant network with immense growth opportunities that have been previously unexplored in the Indian retail scenario."
- Establish strategic tie ups with the large & medium size merchant aggregators for the enablement of Digital Lending services offered.
- Create value proposition, pitch presentation and designing SLA for business partnerships
- On boarding new partners and be an interface between internal teams and partner for system and process support
- Commercial and Contract Negotiations with prospective business partners and structuring financial proposals with best-value proposition
- Key Account Management with Merchant Aggregators for New Business Opportunities / Enhancements
- Suggest measures / solutions for tapping opportunities like product customization/ innovation.
- Keep abreast of the Digital Lending landscape, competitors and business needs.
- Issue resolution in relation to Digital Lending product related issues with Partners
- Designation: Jr. UI/UX Designer
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Location: Malad (West)
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently.
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery. (desirable)
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout.
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile.
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message (spellings) in required designs.
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
- Should have ability to review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.