- Leading and managing debt partnerships: by building and leveraging networks with NBFCs, banks, other financial institutions and rating agencies.
- Developing a solid knowledge of lending products to work on structuring NBFC partnerships for the firm
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to debt partner outreach and relationship management
- Maintain required data in desired format, keep reporting key performance metrics and keep the data pack up to date.
- Research debt partners, identify key players, understand their products and create a compelling case for Velocity partnership.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various debt partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current debt partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- 4 to 10 years of previous work experience in debt partnerships
- Experience and network in the Financial services / Fintech ecosystem preferred
- Understands capital requirements, reporting etc. from an NBFC perspective
- Display an understanding of product, credit risk, credit and collections policies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with a networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
We are a VC funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey. We promise:
- An exciting work environment
- Non-hierarchical, performance driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee friendly ESOP policy
● Solicits and maintains network of prospects
● Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
● Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
● Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
● Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified
● Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive
● Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing company resources and tools.
● Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and
company ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources
plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
● Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
● Meets sales goals and objectives.
● Other related duties assigned as needed
● Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
General knowledge, skills & abilities
● Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
● General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits
platforms including systems and applications
● Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
● Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
● Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
● Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
● Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
● Travel will be required
company job level description
● 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
● Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
● Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
● Learns to use professional concepts
● Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
● Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
● May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
benefits of being at company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and
Compass.company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
Company Name - Moody's Shared Services (MNC Group)
Website - https://www.moodys.com/Pages/contactus.aspx
About Company –
Moody's Shared Services India (Moody's, is an American business and financial services company)
Moody's Shared Services India is a subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), a provider of quantitative credit analysis tools, economic research and data services, and software for structured finance analytics. Moody's independence and integrity have earned the trust of capital market participants worldwide. Moody's Shared Services India supports Moody's operation areas and management through the provision of financial and management accounting services, general management office and international business support. Additional information about Moody's Corp is available at www.moodys.com
About Role –
Qualification - Graduate
Designation - Collection Executive
Job Location - Gurgaon (Phase II, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon 122015, Haryana)
Salary – 4.50 LPA CTC
Job Tenure – 6 Months Only
Job Role – Randstad Payroll (Offrole)
Interview Process – Virtual Interview
· Collect payments from an allocated portfolio of clients utilizing phone and email.
· Record accurate details of disputes and queries that arise from collection calls for referral to the relevant internal departments and follow up as needed.
· Collect Withholding Tax Certificates to close out the partially open invoices
· Send Dunning letters
· Investigate all credit items from the assigned portfolio and submit to the relevant department
· Maintain accurate records in internal collections system of all communication with clients
. Know Creadit control collection /revenue collection/ account receivables.
· Support internal adjustment process
· Attend regular meetings with line manager to discuss assigned portfolio.
· Escalate difficult collections to line manager
We are on a hunt for enthusiastic campus ambassadors who can be the representative of our products and services on their college campus and make our presence felt.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
- Convincing Ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming the on-campus brand spokesperson for Spacenos
- Creating awareness about all our products and services..
- Acting as an influencer and the go-to person for information on our products.
- Organizing Whatsapp group discussion within the college
- Conducting college events and seminars to grow our presence.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API-based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and cloud. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental datasets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a Climate and Sustainability Associate. You will be reporting to the Strategy Lead and help Blue Sky scale and grow. Come save the planet with us!
- Drive innovative & high-impact long-term partnership constructs.
- Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the partnership discussions end to end; including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation, and closure.
- Execute the roadmap, execution plans, and success measurement for various opportunities
- Execute the existing & new partnerships at Blue Sky.
- Create and maintain an engaging relationship with existing partners.
- Ideate and execute innovative co-marketing initiatives with existing and new partners to grow our brand value in the ecosystem.
- Developing relationships within and outside the industry to explore opportunities and growth for BSA.
- 1+ years of experience in business or executive roles or relevant roles.
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Strong people/ Stakeholder management - This role requires deep linkages throughout the organization including marketing, tech, and content.
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations.
- Extremely proactive and organized with a bias toward action.
- Excellent critical thinking, customer empathy, and business judgment
- Highly articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension-free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
We have an urgent Job Opening for Corporate Communications Specialist @ Andheri (West)
- Conduct meeting - offline and online with potential & Existing clients.
- Conduct knowledge dissemination sessions, legal aid workshops, and presentations.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- If interested please apply