Location - Mumbai
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Position : Community Manager - Brand Marketing
A community manager is the core of building and nurturing like minded individuals who
resonate with the brand philosophy.
1. Constantly identify influencers (sports, fitness, wellness, health) who are relevant for
the brand and onboard them as a brand ambassador.
2. Work closely with them to understand their needs and marry them to the brand
requirements to create relevant campaigns (for different channels like digital, events
3. Maintain strong relationships with the community and ensure that there are timely
meetings and seminars done with them (learning, sharing feedback, etc)
4. Ideate and innovate to create new approaches and campaigns with the community
5. Partner with relevant events and seminars to build brand awareness amongst various
6. Identify and execute relevant sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
7. Introduce the brand to relevant groups across digital and offline channels and explore
collaborations with them on an ongoing basis.
8. Work closely with the marketing team to promote the community to owned and
earned channels like social media, PR, website etc.
1. Should have worked with sports people, athletes etc (both grassroot and national)
2. Experience in end to end planning and execution of community management and
3. Ideal candidate would have 4+ years experience in influencer marketing (sports,
athletes specialists would be a bonus)
4. Understanding of digital media and its usage for building communities.
5. Handling offline and online events and seminars
6. Self starter, motivated and ability to single-handedly manage projects.
7. Should be passionate about sports of some form, and should be into health & fitness
(runners, football players etc)