Organisation: A Fintech startup in Mumbai.
● Work in close coordination with senior management to define strategy and targets for FI Partnerships
● Develop the pitch, collateral, presentations and other supporting material to adequately demonstrate risk/reward for the Financial Institution partners
● Generate leads pipeline (inbound and outbound) and implementation plan
● Lead and prepare presentations to Financial Institutions
● End to end management of the process for acquiring partners for the platformincluding conclusion of commercials, legal agreement, system integration etc
● Coordination with internal teams like Legal, Credit Risk, Product etc and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions
● Progressively reduce financing cost profile across the platform and NBFC
● Work on arranging for debt funds for the NBFC from other Financial Institutions
● Work with Banking partners to actively participate in joint marketing and other efforts to drive customers both from open market and existing customers of thepartner
● Work with the external stakeholders to develop products and new markets, identifybusiness opportunities
● Track and improve on conversion from leads to closure
● Manage relationships and help resolution of issues in case of any with the Financial Institutions &Regular reporting of performance
● Develop deep relationships with Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs etc
Education: Tier1/ Tier 2 college candidates preferred.
Qualifications: knowledge of financial products (esp lending and credit) and regulatory environment
Ideal Experience in an NBFC, Bank (preferably on corp banking sales) or FI business development role in other Fintech companies
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API-based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and cloud. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental datasets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a Climate and Sustainability Associate. You will be reporting to the Strategy Lead and help Blue Sky scale and grow. Come save the planet with us!
- Drive innovative & high-impact long-term partnership constructs.
- Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the partnership discussions end to end; including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation, and closure.
- Execute the roadmap, execution plans, and success measurement for various opportunities
- Execute the existing & new partnerships at Blue Sky.
- Create and maintain an engaging relationship with existing partners.
- Ideate and execute innovative co-marketing initiatives with existing and new partners to grow our brand value in the ecosystem.
- Developing relationships within and outside the industry to explore opportunities and growth for BSA.
- 1+ years of experience in business or executive roles or relevant roles.
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Strong people/ Stakeholder management - This role requires deep linkages throughout the organization including marketing, tech, and content.
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations.
- Extremely proactive and organized with a bias toward action.
- Excellent critical thinking, customer empathy, and business judgment
- Highly articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension-free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
The Data Entry/Loan Support Specialist is responsible for reviewing Mortgage loan documents to analyze and correct any discrepancies/errors and enter the data into the system. This position requires the LSS to possess high attention to detail as this position involves responsibility for the accuracy of documentation critical to the loan Originations process.
- Accurately and efficiently process data by reviewing mortgage loan documents and entering data into the system / Indexing of mortgage documents into appropriate document categories / Follow directions, procedures
Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years of reviewing and analyzing US Residential Mortgage documents
- Knowledge of mortgage industry documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Transportation provided
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Finance Business teams to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions,
- Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Oracle Financials Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle Finance (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business
- Ability to work with Multicultural environment across the world
Work in an exciting and challenging role at a leading credit rating company that is leveraging software and technology tools to change the face of credit rating in India!
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
As the Senior Manager (Ratings - BFSI), you will maintaining cases and assignments undertaken by group head in the year, managing Sector reports / criteria commentary publishing
What you will do:
- Ensuring Execution of projects
- Providing inputs and commitments towards strategic/ quality decision making
- Facilitating Development & improvement of methodology for sectors
- Minimising Sharp Rating Migration Cases/Rating Quality
- Ensuring quality and readability of rating report as well as rationale, press releases etc.
- Handling Complex situations
- Ensuring timely completion of rating assignments.
- Keeping track of changes in the respective sectors & and bringing important facts to managements notice.
- Presenting the case in the Rating Committee Meeting
- Maintaining MIS, quarterly results/ no default statement, rating reckoner etc.
- Leading & guiding the team of analysts working in the team.
- Monitoring and measuring productivity of team members
- Modelling the leadership behaviors and coaching and mentoring junior staff
What you need to have:
- Qualifications: MBA/PGDM - Finance /CA/ICWAI
- 10-15 yrs exp in BFSI Ratings
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills to be able to handle complex situations
- Exp in Credit analysis/rating, Banking, Cash Flow, Finance, Credit Rating, Financial Projections, Credit Analysis
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Leadership skills