Partnership and Alliances Jobs in Mumbai
A Fintech Company
- Work in close coordination with senior management to define strategy and targets for FI Partnerships
- Develop the pitch, collateral, presentations and other supporting material to adequately demonstrate risk/reward for the Financial Institution partners
- Generate leads pipeline (inbound and outbound) and implementation plan
- Lead and prepare presentations to Financial Institutions
- End to end management of the process for acquiring partners for the platform including conclusion of commercials, legal agreement, system integration etc
- Coordination with internal teams like Legal, Credit Risk, Product etc and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions
- Progressively reduce financing cost profile across the platform and NBFC
- Work on arranging for debt funds for the NBFC from other Financial Institutions
- Work with Banking partners to actively participate in joint marketing and other efforts to drive customers both from open market and existing customers of the partner
- Work with the external stakeholders to develop products and new markets, identify business opportunities
- Track and improve on conversion from leads to closure
- Manage relationships and help resolution of issues in case of any with the Financial Institutions.
- Regular reporting of performance
- Develop deep relationships with Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs etc
FancyPants is looking for an in-house PR expert!
If you’re a complete people’s person, in tune with the latest in fashion influencers, reels, great at organisation skills & efficient in your work - we are looking for you!
- Reaching out to influencers & stylists to pitch the latest at FancyPants
- Developing content pegs, storylines & exciting ideas to promote the latest trends!
- Exploring brand appropriate collaborations with other brands and personalities
- Organised, Efficient, approachable & great at negotiations
Developing key growth alliance strategies, and tactics, and achieving financial targets
Successful execution of these strategies is required to
Responsible for strategic tie-ups with the banks- Ensure a banks
Key Account Management for Banks for New Business
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting bank relationships.
Partner with banks to understand their business/product
Able to negotiate with banks on commercials.
Able to Acquire the Top rated and underrated banks.
Self-starter and individual contributor
Should be able to prepare proposals and presentations.
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic
Should have a large set of satisfied customers and establish
Required 2 years of experience in the same profile
An added advantage would be if the candidate has worked with verticals with banks/NBFCS such as lending/digital lending or worked in an alliance role with lending/fintech companies.
Prepare and handle Official outdoor Meetings on the Banks site and merchant sites.
Location: Andheri west, Mumbai
A fintech startup
Organisation: A Fintech startup in Mumbai.
● Work in close coordination with senior management to define strategy and targets for FI Partnerships
● Develop the pitch, collateral, presentations and other supporting material to adequately demonstrate risk/reward for the Financial Institution partners
● Generate leads pipeline (inbound and outbound) and implementation plan
● Lead and prepare presentations to Financial Institutions
● End to end management of the process for acquiring partners for the platformincluding conclusion of commercials, legal agreement, system integration etc
● Coordination with internal teams like Legal, Credit Risk, Product etc and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions
● Progressively reduce financing cost profile across the platform and NBFC
● Work on arranging for debt funds for the NBFC from other Financial Institutions
● Work with Banking partners to actively participate in joint marketing and other efforts to drive customers both from open market and existing customers of thepartner
● Work with the external stakeholders to develop products and new markets, identifybusiness opportunities
● Track and improve on conversion from leads to closure
● Manage relationships and help resolution of issues in case of any with the Financial Institutions &Regular reporting of performance
● Develop deep relationships with Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs etc
Education: Tier1/ Tier 2 college candidates preferred.
Qualifications: knowledge of financial products (esp lending and credit) and regulatory environment
Ideal Experience in an NBFC, Bank (preferably on corp banking sales) or FI business development role in other Fintech companies
For a Leading brand in India
Job location: Mumbai - BKC
As part of the Corporate Development Team, you will develop product and alliance partnerships with fintech and technology startups. The position will require stakeholder management, relationship building, basic understanding of fintech products, and interest in startup ecosystem.
Corporate Development at Kotak Securities is responsible for driving development of next-generation products and adoption of future technology by partnering with start-ups, technology
partners, accelerators/ incubators, customers, and premier academic & research institutions. The corporate Development team also looks at investing in fintech and technology startups for
driving business advantages to Kotak securities.
Prospect potential partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
Create processes & systems/integrations by tying up with various players in fintech ecosystem, especially in capital markets.
Implementation of solutions by leveraging the startup ecosystem for various business
teams across the organization.
Delivery of projects from ideation through prototype development, proof of concept
(PoC) and testing with stakeholders (internal and external)
Periodic review and monitoring of the projects on an ongoing basis
Keep abreast with emerging technology & concepts, and market trends to identify
opportunities and develop solutions.
Ideation and brainstorming of new concepts and ideas for experimentation in different
Understanding customer behaviour and developing customer journey mapping
Engage in research, data collection and business analysis to understand the impact
on product, process, and systems.
Forge strong partnerships with industry partners to bring to fruition a leading-edge
proposition, have the voice of customer at the heart of everything.
Professional project management knowledge of concepts and practices, specifically
the agile development methodology
Deep interest in startup ecosystem
Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, good presentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to engage senior level professionals and promoters.
Health tech well known brand
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Position : Community Manager - Brand Marketing
A community manager is the core of building and nurturing like minded individuals who
resonate with the brand philosophy.
1. Constantly identify influencers (sports, fitness, wellness, health) who are relevant for
the brand and onboard them as a brand ambassador.
2. Work closely with them to understand their needs and marry them to the brand
requirements to create relevant campaigns (for different channels like digital, events
3. Maintain strong relationships with the community and ensure that there are timely
meetings and seminars done with them (learning, sharing feedback, etc)
4. Ideate and innovate to create new approaches and campaigns with the community
5. Partner with relevant events and seminars to build brand awareness amongst various
6. Identify and execute relevant sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
7. Introduce the brand to relevant groups across digital and offline channels and explore
collaborations with them on an ongoing basis.
8. Work closely with the marketing team to promote the community to owned and
earned channels like social media, PR, website etc.
1. Should have worked with sports people, athletes etc (both grassroot and national)
2. Experience in end to end planning and execution of community management and
3. Ideal candidate would have 4+ years experience in influencer marketing (sports,
athletes specialists would be a bonus)
4. Understanding of digital media and its usage for building communities.
5. Handling offline and online events and seminars
6. Self starter, motivated and ability to single-handedly manage projects.
7. Should be passionate about sports of some form, and should be into health & fitness
(runners, football players etc)
High-Growth Fintech Startup| Mum / Remote
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
- Ensuring the portfolio growth and quality on Pan-India level for relationships are managed
- Developing new corporate tie-ups Pan India and designing structured finance solutions to suit corporate requirements.
- Maintaining relationships with treasury, purchase and accounts team of the corporate clients to ensure seamless financing of Channel partners
- Working closely with the Tech team to develop systems in order to best serve the corporate clients.
- Managing existing programs to ensure seamless financing of supply chain partners of associated corporates.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- The ideal candidate should be MBA (Premier institutes) or CA/ CFA and specialized graduate
- 3-5 years relevant Sales /BD experience BFSI, Supply chain finance, FinTech, or other organizations in building and nurturing mega alliances, partners especially with banks, BFSI, digital alliance.
- Be ok with the start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Have experience in scaling sales through a resource-lean model
- Good understanding of Financial Products and Credit
- Experience in Supply Chain Finance will give the candidate a strong added advantage
"Founded in 2012, Pay1 empowers neighbourhood retail businesses & micro-entrepreneurs by adding revenues streams and providing them access to new products, credit and technology. With a network of 300k+ merchants spread across 350+ cities in India, Pay1 is at the forefront of combining retail, finance, travel and consumer technology to create an integrated business ecosystem unique to the Indian markets.
The platform has a wide array of distinguished services such as Digital Payments, Banking Services, Travel Booking Services, Financial services (MFs. Insurance, loans, gold investments), Remittances, Recharges, Bill Payments, B2B commerce and many more. The diverse selections of services provide our merchant network with immense growth opportunities that have been previously unexplored in the Indian retail scenario."
- Establish strategic tie ups with the large & medium size merchant aggregators for the enablement of Digital Lending services offered.
- Create value proposition, pitch presentation and designing SLA for business partnerships
- On boarding new partners and be an interface between internal teams and partner for system and process support
- Commercial and Contract Negotiations with prospective business partners and structuring financial proposals with best-value proposition
- Key Account Management with Merchant Aggregators for New Business Opportunities / Enhancements
- Suggest measures / solutions for tapping opportunities like product customization/ innovation.
- Keep abreast of the Digital Lending landscape, competitors and business needs.
- Issue resolution in relation to Digital Lending product related issues with Partners