Major Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end accounts Pay Order management / Invoicing / Billing in systems (QuickBooks, Tally or any other ERP)
- Execution of orders - starting from receiving Purchase Order to service deployment (Enabling the cloud platform for client)
- Documentation, understanding of compliance.
- Client Communication - Written and verbal communication (Deal with clients, Sales team and other employees.
- Reporting - Various reports (Governance/Monthly/quarterly review reports).
- Deal with clients, management, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Complete all the tasks on time, timelines are critical.
- Open for new tasks and ready to accept the challenges since this is a dynamic profile.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelors degree in commerce from an accredited university and prefer a Bachelors or Masters in finance. A higher degree, CA, CA inter or MBA/PGDBA in Finance will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years of prior experience working in billing, invoicing and order management.
- Experience of working in IT industry would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for quality control and productivity
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with databases
- Familiarity with Google Workspace
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the Cloud based products is an additional advantage.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
● Plan & lead end to end Operations while ensuring quality, productivity & amp;
● Work with vendor partners in delivering operational process execution at scale,
jointly plan and problem solving to provide evolving scale and continuous
● Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals &
the team, what needs to be done to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains
input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
● Ability to set and achieve timelines for tasks: Set realistic and stretching
performance expectations for self and others. Regularly reviews progress and acts
to ensure optimal results for the business.
● Analytical Skills: Effectively analyses and interpret information, identifying &
validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages
and associated risks.
● Establish KPIs, monitor the ongoing operations and improve performance against
● Lead and mentor junior associates, ensuring the team is performance driven and
aligned with business goals
● Form, document, and optimize business processes
● Oversee and assist with sending and receiving B2B shipments
● Manage shipping errors,vendor relations, costs of platforms & services
leveraged by the business
● Interpersonal & Negotiation
● Technical Understanding
● Analytical Skills
● Problem Solving Skill & Techniques
● People management experience. (Experience in handling big teams located in
different cities is highly desirable)
● Experience in handling live operations. (Wherein real-time decision making
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Creating cost effective, scalable, agile processes that can cater to increased production across multiple business units
- Collaborating closely with the Designers, the Business Analyst(s) and the Merchandiser(s) for the same
- Ensuring that both the raw material and finished goods meet the quality benchmarks of the company (quality benchmarks and documentation will also be your accountability)
- Bringing in more robust quality measures to the entire production process - from procurement to finishing
- Ensuring complete and timely handoffs amongst teams to ensure the manufacturing is as per plan
- Motivating and upskilling the teams and ensuring smooth communication and collaboration at all times
- Ensuring that the suppliers are able to fulfill the fabric and raw material requirements on time and that there are no delays on their front because of capacity issues
- Ensuring that the internal infrastructure/ production capacities and capabilities and external capacities (supplier networks and their infrastructure) are ready to handle the forecasted production requirements (which is planned 365 days in advance)
- Constantly partnering with suppliers, local authorities and internal teams such as Technology, Finance, HR, Legal etc
- Ensuring that the processes and their interface with technology stays updated with changing times
- Submitting pricing proposals and production cost estimates
- Ensuring cost optimization and ensuring strong fiscal controls are in place across the production process
- Partnering closely with the leadership team and Finance to ensure that the production planned and executed is as per the business targets
- Driving a strong execution culture within the team so as to ensure that delivery is as per the production planned / launch plan
- Working closely with the legal team to ensure that all requisite paperwork/documentation safeguarding the company with new/old - vendors/suppliers/ fabricators against delays, quality defects etc are in place beforehand and retrospectively
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ Masters in Supply Chain/ Planning/Production/ Operations
- Prior experience as an Operations lead for a manufacturing concern preferably in an ecommerce set up
- Experience in handling transitions (location as well as team transitions ) and setting up teams from scratch
- 12+ years of relevant experience (preferable)
What you will do:
- Acting as a SPOC for all issues related to partners banks/payment gateways empaneled and following up with them for day-to-day operational concerns
- Relationship management with existing as well as newly onboarded partners
- Designing of processes and preparing SOPs for the same
- Accountable for identifying process gaps, mitigate and fix the same via process automation
- Defining KPIs for the process and tracking/reporting mechanism for the same
- Defining the quality/evaluation process for delivery of the KPIs
- Mentoring your team members, finding ways to increase the quality, efficacy of processes and implementing best practices across all levels
- Reconciling monthly data and reporting it to respective stakeholders
- Data analysis for understanding the trend and defining process changes/improvements
- Recruiting, training and supervising executives driving the process
- Driving the organization’s processes by remaining legally compliant
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective manner
Desired Candidate Profile
What you must have:
- B.E./B.Tech and MBA from premier college
- Relevant work experience of 4-6 years
- Experience of working with fintech companies or any BFSI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry, technology, product trends, latest technologies in the field would be preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Expertise in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Skills required:
- Bias for action: Run pilots and then evaluate/course-correct to scale or reject
- Highly analytical: Trust data to take decisions; have the ability to slice and dice data
- Extreme ownership: Take responsibility for all the good and bad campaigns with a focus on improvement
- Radical candor: Ability to speak your mind respectfully with fearless conviction
- Self-driven: Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills with deep attention to detail
Tradeplus - Online Brand of Navia Markets Ltd.- Navia Markets Limited is a financial services company established in the year 1983. It is widely known by its online brand Tradeplus and one of the fastest-growing discount broker in India. - Transparency, Technology and Timely service are our guiding principles. We understand that people do business with people they trust and understand. - We build trust among the customers by empowering our employees. We enrich the employees to work efficiently and smartly. Our company has received NSDL Star Performance Award for the years 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that smooth functioning for the Operations department consists of the trade process, settlement of funds and securities, IPO and Mutual Fund back end processes.
- Prepare various reports required for regulatory compliance and submit within the time limit for NSE, BSE, MCX and SEE etc.
- Handle internal, external and regulatory audits- Supervises/leads/coaches Operations staff wherever needed.
- Study the various regulatory circulars and plan for effective implementation with the guidance of HOD for compliance.
- Ensure to send various communications to the clients on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis within TAT after completing the trade and settlement process.
- Settle the funds and securities to the client on a timely manner as stipulated by the regulator and the policies of the company.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
Masters in Finance or CA / ICWA / ACS Intermediate
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS :
- Set high standards for self and other team members.
- Foster an enabling environment where ideas are allowed to put to practice.
- Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple tasks.
- Commitment to goals & Values
- Acts as a Team Player collaborate & support Colleagues / Peers within the department and across the company while still being able to work independently when needed.
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS :
- Excellent knowledge of Banking, Stock Broking business operations attained through a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.- Proficiency in MS office especially with V- lookup & Pivot tools of Excel.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have great attention to detail.
Msg91 is expanding globally and to help us in doing that we need someone who can help us handle our International Vendors and processes around them.
Purpose of this role:
Strategic Decisions and Executions, optimizing Operations and Processes, managing Domestic and International Vendors.
- Administering vendor management processes and incorporating best practices like data management and vendor performance etc.
- Automation ideas in the current process and implementing in vendor and operation management processes.
- Finding repeated issues, tracking support tickets related to vendor issues and helping our team in getting timely resolutions.
- Keep up with international rules and regulations, in turn making a smooth process for our international business.
- Identification of operational issues that may affect delivery of services and creation of solutions to promptly address those problems.
- Creation of operational documentation like helpdocs, videos, FAQs, quotations, API documentation.
- Involvement in multiple departments and help them improve processes and other things.
- Bring ingenious thoughts and ideas to add value in project MSG91 as a whole.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- An open and participatory style that encourages creativity, cooperation and sharing of information across different departments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral English communication skills.
- Good computer skills in spreadsheets,excel and word processing.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Stylopay is one of the few companies globally who offer a payment platform, pre- integrated with the payment ecosystem, as a service to businesses. They have global issuance capabilities through partnerships with Issuers in Europe/UK, South East Asia and Middle East, payment processors and KYB/KYC/Risk service providers. IBAN, Wallet and Pre-card card programs are live in geographies across Europe and Asia.
To augment our Operations, we require a resource with experience in generating reports from IT production environment, preferably in financial domain. She/he should have strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written). She/he should be an excellent team player, with ability to work in a global team and with deadlines.
- Identifying & management of distributors pan India and willing to travel for such business developement.
- Strong experience in FMCG industry & relationship management.
- Should be energetic, progressive & creative with excellent conflict resolution & problem solving skills.
- Planning & executing business growth (profit maximisation & driving sales).
- Should have strong financial technical s kills, analytical abilities, be able to give monthly report generation on KPI * general financial reporting.
- Develop & identify new business opportunities along with promotional & merchandising activities.
- Should be well organised & motivated with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Should have inventory managemnet skills, reducing shrinkages & ensure timely stock replenishment.
- Should be able to handle compliance process of imports & overlooking and management of supply to business partners within timeline.
- Mapping competition and benchmarking in terms of actegories, price point, etc.