Taskmonk is a Multi-functional collaborative platform for eCommerce enterprises to manage AI-driven product teams, labeling partners, data pipelines and labeling use cases centrally to create better Retail AI faster.
Our clients use our no-code platform to create intuitive workflows, automate processes using the power of AI to assign tasks efficiently, and enhance data quality with preventative QC.
Our platform has saved 425K manhours on 75M tasks for two of the Top Fortune 500 Retail Companies
About the Role:
As a UI Designer, you will look into all aspects of UI design and have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc staying abreast with latest trends. Above all you will have a zeal for problem solving. In this role you will collaborate with the Product Design, Frontend Development, Business team and other stakeholders.
What you will Do as a UI Designer:
∙ Gather and envision user requirements
∙ Create wireframes
∙ Convert wireframes to low & high fidelity mockups iteratively
∙ You will own and evangelise the Design System within the organisation
∙ Design icons, graphics, etc
∙ Build functional prototypesCollaborate with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation, and work through any problems encountered
About Taskmonk Technology
Many families feel overwhelmed with house clutter and have little time between work and parenting to keep their homes tidy. Clutterbot is on a mission to help busy families keep their homes free of clutter. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has experience designing UI/UX for commercial software applications, graphics design, customer research, usability testing and human-centered design research. Owning the UX/UI design for our mobile application, company website and branding/marketing materials.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team building a new kind of household robot. We've recently opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bangalore!
- 3+ years of industry experience in a UX, UI or interface design role or equivalent
- Experienced in both visual design and interactive design of user interfaces for responsive web based applications for desktop and mobile
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Highly proficient in visual design tools
- Comfortable conducting user research, talking to customers and diving into data to develop hypotheses
- The ability to bring new ideas and the drive to innovate based on customer feedback
- Can collaborate well with remote and global teams
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
Do you know the secret to Becoming a Great Product (UI/UX) Designer?
We have a great opportunity for you work as a Product (UI/UX) Designer with a growing company University Living that offers great benefits with opportunity to explore new things of your domain.
What you will be working on:
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver aesthetically pleasing innovative user-centric design and experiences across web and mobile platforms and devices
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes (for stakeholder discussions/approvals), user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries- Keep a keen eye for detail and a passion for - pixel-perfect- fit and finish
What makes a great Product Designer for University Living?
- 3-6 years of experience in Product (UI/UX) Design
- At least BTech degree with a background in consumer internet products
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong believer in mobile-first and responsive design
- Understands the latest in visual and interaction design trends.
- Familiarity with development frameworks such as Angular, React
Why should you join us?
- Compensation is better than Market Standards
- ESOPs (for exceptional candidate)
- Exposure with advanced technology
- Free Healthcare
- Provident Fund Allowance
- Monthly Rewards & recognition Program
- Competitive Annual Appraisals & Internal Promotions
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using boards, process flows, user flows, sitemaps, etc.
• Design GUI elements like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, etc.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites, app function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (Images, sketches, etc.)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Proven work and portfolio of design projects
• Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools, design software, and design trends.
• Team-spirit; good communication skills to collaborate with various clients, stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile UI Design , responsive website
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.
- Experience in creating mockups and converting PSD into HTML(Responsive) , HTML/CSS into PNG/JPEG.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Firework, illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Well versed in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Worked on wordpress project i.e Theme customization , wordpress installation & convert HTML/CSS to wordpress
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually.
- Test websites compatibility on different resolutions and browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
We are looking for a UI/UX designer with minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in UI/UX designing.
Experience: 4+ years
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/diploma preferably in graphics design or animation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator/ Sketch/ Adobe XD
- Hands on experience with prototyping tools like Invision, Justinmind or another
- Should be able to conceptualize and design creatives based on the requirements
- Knowledge of UX Design and Interaction Design
- Design clear, attractive and engaging websites & mobile apps
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under needs
- Must possess good sense of composition, typography, colour
- Keen eye for good design based on current trends and best practices
- Good understanding of Responsive Design development
- Good communication skills to be able to handle Indian & international clients
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Wordpress will be a plus
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
understanding and passion for modern UX/UI design to help us build
intuitive user experience and pixel perfect UI to interface with a very
powerful platform. This is a very hands-on position.
CoutLoot is looking for an crazy User Experience & Interface Designer (UI/UX) someone who eats,sleeps and drinks design. One who agrees on the importance and criticality of good design and have good understanding on human behaviour and psychology . He/she will be working very closely with the Core team of the company and the geeky tech team.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for CoutLoot mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance his own designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create exceptional user experience.
- Understand customer behaviour, psychology, business drivers and objectives, and translate them into efficient UI design
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes and wire framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, photoshop mockups and interactive prototypes
- 2-4 yrs experience in online product design with at least 2yrs experience in designing interface for mobile products
Note: Please include your portfolio while applying.