● An experience of 6-10 years in managing complex and high-volume recruitment for field
sales and corporate non-tech involving multiple locations, business requirements, and
stakeholders and is able to strategize based on market intelligence of skills
● Ability to drive the execution of innovative ways of finding talent in the market
● Building overall talent strategy including the strategic workforce plan tied with a strong
recruitment delivery plan to meet the growing business needs.
● Owning end-to-end recruitment process with Hiring Manager right from board approval of
headcount & initiate hiring process till onboarding
● Establish and Ensuring that all aspects of the recruitment and selection process are
adhered to including cost-effective sourcing and screening methods, interviewing
protocol, assessment and offers
● Contribute, Partner and Drive key initiatives with the TA COE
● Individually contribute to the Leadership roles hiring.
● A minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
● Proficiency in handling a team of 5 - 7 recruiters.
● Excellent leadership and negotiating skills and ability to influence and implement change
● Highly organized, operationally astute, and data-oriented
● Ability to innovate and setup and scale processes.
● Instrumental in building and upgrading our hiring model through participation in projects
● Data-driven to make compelling arguments that drive decisions across your team and
● An advocate for our employer value proposition across hiring channels, championing our
culture of happiness to attract best in market talent
Using a Porter App. You can get tata ace at your doorstep in 30 mins. Faster, economical, hassle-free mini truck booking. You can choose from over 3000 trained drivers & a wide range of dedicated vehicles.
Porter is the most popular and comprehensive intra-city logistics marketplace in India. Porter's goal is to improve the quality of life for its more than 150,000 driver-partners by allowing them to earn a steady income while maintaining their independence in the $40 billion intra-city logistics market. The company now provides its services to more than 5 million customers throughout 12 cities in India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Coimbatore.
Porter offers companies assistance with both the "last mile" and "first mile" of their delivery processes. It also provides a wide range of support services, including real-time visibility, on-demand transportation, and supply chain management. As a result, it has supported businesses in increasing their operational efficiency and reducing their logistical expenses. Porter provides solutions for all of your logistical demands that are both easy to use and very modern in terms of technology.
The following are the responsibilities:
• Develop recruiting strategies as per the business requirements
• Create Job Descriptions in line with the business requirements.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top tech talent using social media, job boards,
advanced search techniques, referrals, and new age sourcing tools .
• Build and manage relationships with the recruiting agencies.
• Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, interviews, maintaining candidate communication and negotiations.
• Hiring for all the verticals across all the levels, primarily non-tech
• Responsible for manpower planning, budget and forecast.
• Create SOP’s for recruitment and set up all hiring process.
• Lead employment branding initiatives and build and execute strategies to ensure very positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Supervise, guide & train recruiting personnel
• Drive campus engagements, organize and/or attend career fairs and build brand for the company.
Greetings from Kalibre Global! A Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Specialist!
Subject : Hiring Notification
Hiring Location : Ahmedabad
Position : Human Resources Executive
Expected KRA : Primary KRA: HR Operations; Other KRA: Talent Acquisitions & HR Compliances
Target Industry: Non-IT/ IT both.
Gender Preference: Male/ Female.
Experience: 1~3 Years ( Stable )
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- The candidate will be responsible to handle the entire cycle of recruitment and selection under the guidance of Head - HR inclusive of the following but not limiting to:.
- Source/ Screen candidates from job portals and other forums.
- Must have Good Communication Skills
- Freshers may apply
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle i.e., sourcing qualified candidates to deploying selected candidates with the clients.
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position based on the client’s specifications.
- Experience in End-to-end recruitment: Sourcing to onboarding candidates.
- Sourcing of candidates via internet postings, networking, headhunting, and internal Database.
- Ability to source resumes quickly and work on multiple positions simultaneously Thorough screening applications for identifying quality candidates.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Draft job descriptions push them through all talent acquisition channels and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- You need to be comfortable being an individual contributor and working in an ambiguous, chaotic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Effective negotiating skills Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment Quick learner and a passion for bridging talent with opportunity
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telephonic Skills
- Interviewing & Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English Communication Written & Verbal, with very good E-Mail writing skills & etiquette.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
Candidates experience in Technical Hiring, End to end recruitment using job portals Naukri, linkedin.
- Understanding ongoing hiring needs of their business and establishing the right sourcing mix in order to generate a strong pool of talent for open roles
- Drafting & publishing attractive job advertisement and managing responses
- Reaching out to target talent via social networks
- Designing & conducting engaging talent outreach campaigns
- Speaking with applicants about requirements to drive applications & engagement
- Doing the first-round screening for applicants & ensure a strong candidate experience
- And team leading spirit.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience into Recruitment.
- Exposure to multi department hiring
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Actively being part of end -end recruitment process
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents like job descriptions, employment contracts, relieving letters, etc..
- Create daily reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance, vendors.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. On-boarding senior level hiring across industries for short-term projects based on client requirements.
3. Day to day operational activities like interacting with the clients.
1. Excellent" Communication Skills
2. Must have experience in hiring using Naukri, Social media, LinkedIn etc.
3. Ability to work in time bound manner
4. Entrepreneurial DNA
5. Should work autonomously with minimal supervision
6. Strong negotiation skills, ability to keep multiple stakeholders in mind all the time
** Please excuse us if you don't have candidate-search experience.
MBA with 1 to 3 years of work experience
Why Should you work with us:
1. An environment where passion and youth combine to deliver a globally relevant platform
2. Personal growth with the company
3. Good-remuneration (depending on the candidate & relevant experience)
4. Performance-based incentive - in addition to the salary
-A salary in line with the market Standard
-Equity in the firm (Up to 0.5%)
-Excellent career growth opportunities with a very fast growing company