Are you passionate about helping developers write great software? Like working with the latest technologies yourself? At Genuitec, we’re looking for experienced trainers to empower our users to do just that. Through the development of high grade course material and quality user interactions, you will help our users stay engaged, productive, and happy while using our development tools.
Our ideal candidate will have had at least two years of experience as a software trainer, in addition to a background in software development. Being able to think and work independently without detailed oversight is essential, as are good English communication skills.
Key technologies that you’ll be working with our users on include:
Vue.js, Angular, React.js, TypeScript, React Native, Java EE and Spring
This is a work-from-home opportunity, no relocation is required.
1) Develop tutorials and course material across multiple domains supported by our software including the latest modern web languages
2) Interact with users and provide technical assistance through forums and live virtual interactions
3) Research frameworks, libraries, products, and tools independently, to produce technically accurate material
4) Write outbound content/recording demos for our eLearning site as well as potentially blogs, website and Twitter
5) Work with our product teams and doc writer to help expand product documentation
1) At least 2 years of experience as a trainer, developing high quality course material
3) Experience developing applications in frameworks like Angular, Vue or React
4) Strong English verbal and writing skills
5) Experience with at least one of: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code
6) Ability to quickly grasp new technologies, frameworks, and product features
7) Self-starter who is able to effectively manage time, prioritize, work independently, and provide visibility to key initiatives
8) Ability to stay motivated and focused in a work-from-home environment
About Genuitec, LLC
Welcome to Genuitec. We have been driving development for leading organizations since 1997.