Training and Development Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About Ladder media:
Ladder Media is a knowledge process outsourcing agency specializing in e-learning content services. We are currently on the lookout for an Instructional Designer to lead our team of freelance IDs and ensure that ID operations are smooth and our content is well compliant with professional standards.
Job type: Full-time
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handling our team of freelance IDs, creating ID guidelines for engaging learning activities and compelling course content in accordance to project requirements.
- Working with IDs and enabling them to provide actionable feedback to our team of SMEs.
- Training our ID team on cutting-edge ID principles and technologies across the globe to analyze, and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies.
- Understanding project requirements firsthand from customers and creating implementation plans for instructional design aspects.
- Providing additional reviews on documents from an MSTP perspective
- Coordinating with the design team for the development of ILT modules
- Set up quality checks based on client guidelines.
- Deep level of understanding of learning models
- Learning technology experience on Articulate and iSpring suite.
- Visual design experience on storyboarding for professional courses.
- Assessment development.
- Team handling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Formal education in Instructional Design
- Experience in professional courses is a must
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
- As a Customer Service Quality Assurance Manager your goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team.
- It is your responsibility that, regardless of the agent approached or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment.
- Maintain and develop internal support and call centre quality standards.
- Review a subset of support executives conversations (calls, emails, chat, social media interactions etc)
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Analyse all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, FRT, IQS) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs.
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Have refresher training with the executives, to keep them updated with the ever- evolving product changes in order to avoid any process gaps.
- Monitor customer service performance on the executive and team level.
- Create reports that reflect support performance.
- Report support team’s performance to higher-ups.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- Experience in the customer service space.
- Proven track record of analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance.
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback.
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices.
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics.
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those.
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
Purpose of Job is to strategize, manage & execute Training framework for the organization
Sound knowledge of Industry L&D Practices
Moderate knowledge of BFSI Sector & Products
Content creation & LMS framework understanding
ROI Measurement tools
Kirkpatrick Evaluation Matrix
Animation & Simulation expertise
Job Responsibilities :
⮚ Manage a team of Learning specialist and driving various Learning Initiatives on LMS, Classroom, Virtual platforms
⮚ Upskill the team periodically on Training Tools like Impact Evaluation, Content Creation, Data Reporting, etc
Impact Oriented Initiatives
⮚ Roll out Department wise Sustainable training initiatives with Impact Oriented objective & measurement of ROI
⮚ Analyzing the training need & identifying tools and matrices determining the overall impact on business
⮚ Regular interaction & Collaboration with Stakeholders and gathering Short-term & Long-term training needs and actualizing in the Training Calendar
⮚ Publishing Training MIS & Impact reports to stakeholders and fulfilling their training asks alongside launching sustainable training initiatives
MIS & Analytics
⮚ Having a strong hold on Reporting of Data related to Training, for eg. Reports, Content, Assessment, Feedback Scores, etc.
⮚ Periodic Reporting of Training reports to stakeholders
⮚ Developing content based on identified competencies for all Management levels on Soft Skills, Behavioral, Leadership skills, etc.
⮚ Conduct Pre & Post Analysis as required to match Executive expectations and design Content in retrospect to expectations
Work experience- Minimum 12-15 years, 5+ years in Training & 3 + years Team Handling
Preferred from BFSI or MFI
Aged below 37 years
Certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage.
The purpose of Job is to execute & deliver programs as per the Training framework for the organization.
⮚ Sound knowledge of Industry L & D Practices , Moderate knowledge of BFSI Sector & Products, Animation & Simulation expertise.
Training Delivery & Program Execution
⮚Stand & deliver training programs like Induction, Soft Skills, Behavioural, Sales Training, Functional, Regulatory, etc. through Virtual or Classroom modes
⮚ End to end Execution of programs delivered by Internal/ External stakeholders on Functional &Regulatory aspects
Operations & Communications Management
⮚ Execute and Support Training Partners with the training initiatives and ensure smooth deployment
⮚ Innovating mediums of communication to increase mindshare of the stakeholders within the organization
⮚ Creating Learning Journeys and Frameworks for internal departments with assistance from Department Heads and Learning Partners
MIS & Analytics
⮚ Having a strong hold on Reporting of Data related to Training, for e.g. Reports, Content, Assessment, Feedback Scores, etc.
⮚ Periodic Reporting of Training reports to stakeholders (Internal & External)
⮚ Developing content based on identified competencies for all Management levels on Soft Skills, Behavioral, Leadership skills, etc.
⮚ Conduct Pre-& Post Analysis as required to match Executive expectations and design Content in retrospect to expectations.
Work experience- Minimum 0-4 years, 0-2 years in L & D or HR
Preferred from BFSI or MFI
Aged below 28 years
Certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
About Relevel by Unacademy:
Relevel is India's first platform to democratize access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree, or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realizing their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
Location: Bangalore | Work from Office
How does this team contribute to Relevel?
Relevel’s learning Operations Team works towards ensuring a seamless Learning Experience to the learners and educators alike.
Relevel aims to democratize the way recruitment happens for job seekers who are in the early stages of their career. We contribute to building trust for the testing process and the scores for candidates as well as potential recruiters who want to hire through Relevel.
External Skills And Expertise:
Relevel is looking for passionate sales trainers for the Inside Sales Team. This is a pivotal role and will have very high-level visibility. Those who are ready to take complete ownership in their work and want to take up challenges in a startup environment are more than welcome to apply for the selection process.
The role of a Training Manager is a fairly senior individual contributor role and will require you to work closely with sales leaders, the Quality team, and Business Development Executives and own the training delivery for one or more categories. You will be required to work at the ground level to conduct TNI, prepare content and deliver virtual and in-person front-line training programs, conduct PKT, improvise novel training methods, publish training calendars, and review decks. The reporting will be to the Training Head.
Overall 7-8 years of experience (min.)
Min. 2.5 to 3 years of experience conducting training for the Inside Sales Team.
Must be a go-getter with an inclination towards the larger business objectives.
Must be able to thrive in a startup environment and deliver world-class training in a fairly new training setup.
Should be a great team player and must be able to partner with people across levels and functions.Should have an open bent of mind and should be open to experimenting with new training methods.
- Take full ownership for creation and ongoing maintenance of the End User Manual for Corridor Platforms software.
- The content writer will need to work closely with the Head of Products and developers to document the functional use of platform capabilities from an end user perspective. Updates to the End User Manual are done at every major product release.
- On an ongoing basis, it will be the responsibility of the content writer to keep the End User Manual in-sync with platform capabilities as it evolves across releases.
- As a secondary responsibility based on bandwidth, the content writer will also help in development of professional marketing materials, social media content (blogs, website content as example) and support online branding of the firm.
- 2-5 yrs experience in content development
- Proven record of best-in-class writing skills demonstrated in a professional portfolio with impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in style and expressions of writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work collaborate with multiple stakeholders across tech, product managers and data scientists.
- Strong ability to structure concepts and articulate them in well designed and logically flowing blocks of documentation which includes text, images and videos (as necessary).
- Strict adherence to the style guides of Corridor Platforms and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, reasonable familiarity with Markdown text and development environments like Visual Studio as well as desktop publishing tools. Familiarity with using Google G suite and Microsoft Office 365 Solution suite would also be highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or technical writing would be preferred but not necessary
- Lastly, we are looking for intellectually curious people who care about technology products and are willing to learn everyday in a dynamic startup setting!
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
- Should have 2 - 7 years of IT Recruitment experience.
- Should have good Oral and written communication skills.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling IT Recruitment Permanent and Contract Staffing.
- Strong in Searching Techniques / Sending Mass Mails / Job Postings etc
- Familiar with IT requirements and Recruitment process.
- Result oriented and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Should have good convincing and negotiable skills.
- Strong team player and pro-active.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Searching resumes through internal databases, references and external entities like Boolean searches, Mass Mailing through job boards, Job Posting, LinkedIn searches.
- Coordinating the interviews of candidates with the client. Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates for the Interview.
- Responsible for tracking the offered Candidates until Joins the Organization.
- Maintaining the Trackers Reports of the Candidates
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on different platforms, like Naukri, cut short, LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
- Understanding ongoing hiring needs of their business and establishing the right sourcing mix in order to generate a strong pool of talent for open roles
- Drafting & publishing attractive job advertisement and managing responses
- Reaching out to target talent via social networks
- Designing & conducting engaging talent outreach campaigns
- Speaking with applicants about requirements to drive applications & engagement
- Doing the first-round screening for applicants & ensure a strong candidate experience
- And team leading spirit.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience into Recruitment.
- Exposure to multi department hiring
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Implements new hire onboarding, orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute plans on compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance appraisals and talent management; productivity, recognition
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in payroll processing, HRMS system, employee record management and other relevant databases
- Experience in implementing programs for employee benefits, improving engagement and to creating a healthy work environmentKnowledge of conducting upskilling, train
- ing and team building programsThorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- BBA and MBA in HR or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
Responsible for direction, strategy, planning & execution for the company's human resources management and administration while also managing the industrial relations in a unionized environment which requires special attention.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the annual human resources budget based on strategic aims and specific business objectives of the company. Review and roll out action plans during quarterly, monthly forecasts to achieve the targets set.
2. Direct and coordinate human resources management operations which include recruitment, training & development, Industrial Relations, and personnel administration. This covers custody and maintenance of all human resource records and documentation and meeting all compliance requirements set by governmental authorities.
3. Develop, update, implement and maintain policies and processes for all human resource operations and ensure that they are clearly understood and followed.
4. Monitor and ensure the timely completion of the annual review of the performance management system in place. Continually revise and update the business objectives and key result areas in consultation with the functional heads to improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance thereby aligning with the company- s strategic aims and business objectives.
5. The management of recruitment processes to secure the right person and competencies to satisfy the organization's development/job needs.
6. The development and implementation of organizational group and individual learning processes that achieve the skills and knowledge development to fulfil current and future business success.
7. Managing the relationship with the union as a representative of the management to liaison between the management and the union. To investigate and resolve any complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner. Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures, and facilitating counseling in conjunction with the management.
8. Facility management will ensure a clean, hygienic, secure facility in good repair, running efficiently with processes/frequencies / performance measures in place. Printing and stationery stocking & issue and incoming mail distribution will be part of facility management.
Additional Responsibilities :
Travel Management - Ordering flight tickets based on approved travel requisitions, themost economic rates and efficient travel, turnaround times. The domestic & international travel policy ground rules will apply.
- Right Organisation - Small or Midsized engineering company in a professional, process-driven manufacturing environment.
- Right Qualification - Graduate/Engineer, Masters in Human Resource Management Right Experience - +12 years experience, 5 years minimum relevant experience,
- Competence - Excellent verbal and written business communication skills including the Capabilities ability to communicate with all levels of management and workmen in the organization.
- Strategic analytical capability, attention to detail and presentation skills
- Empathy and ability to understand the development needs of all employees
- Managing administrative work with a high degree of perfection
- Proficient with computers particularly with MS office and ability to utilize various software applications
- ERP functional knowledge, strong business, and quality management process understanding.
- Using considerable independent judgment and initiative to make recommendations to the management on all human resource related matters.
Title: Associate Consultant – Recruitment and co-ordinations
Reporting to: Head of Business
Think Taank Consultants a franchisee unit of Antal International Networks is a recruitment firm with focus in Mid, Senior and Leadership level hiring based in Bangalore,
Support by Antal:
We are supported by our brand “Antal”, Antal trains us in handling all the nuances in recruitment.
Log into: www.antal.com for more details.
Our strength – Networking
We are a large network of 30plus offices PAN India with over 200+ consultants working on both IT and Non-IT roles
Broadly there are 2 major activities:
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Managing Freelance Consultants / Network partners on end-to-end recruitment activities.
Client co-ordinations – Recruitments and strengthening business relations.
Manage the entire recruitment activity:
Once you have a JD, evaluate / qualify every requirement, understand the client’s expectations completely.
Distribute the requirements to relevant consultants and partners.
Receive the profiles from consultants, evaluate and share it to clients.
Handle end to end recruitment co-ordinations between clients and consultants.
Take control of all prospective candidates during the 2nd and final stage Interviews and understand their keenness and have backup plans accordingly.
Stay in touch with offered candidates till such time they Join.
Evaluate the running mandates and take appropriate decisions – STOP / HOLD / CONTINUE
Ensure you and your team spends time on productive mandates – TIME / VALUE / MONEY
Manage / Motivate / Assist consultants:
You should manage, guide, and assist consultants for functionally smoothly.
Motive the consultants to earn attractive Incentives.
Evaluate the consultant’s basis their performance, commitments, quality of work, etc.,
Coordinate with BD team:
You will coordinate with BD team / Account head in case of any help to address any client related issues, work jointly as a team and resolve.
Admin. / Backend work:
Maintain all reports and data on all recruitment related activities of the office.
*Daily / weekly / monthly reports of all consultants
*Performance reports of all consultants
*Data base of all roles worked (Resumes and excel sheets)
*Data base of clients
*Maintain and Manage all Job portals.
*Sourcing candidates for our office
*Manage and Maintain all Job portals.
*Job posting activities across various portals.
*Preparing formats / templates / presentations.
Measurable Objectives: Your performance will be measured basis on how you plan, guide, manage, maintain data, reports, analysis, etc., - Translate to measurable performance.
Work timing: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Work from home: Considering the current pandemic the work will be from home, in the situation improves, we will have to meet in person once in a week for review meetings.
Work from office: We will evaluate the situations with respect to COVID, have all protocol measures keeping employee safety is key and take a decision, our next evaluation on this would be during the month of October 2021.
Ideal candidate: This role would suit someone who has the following qualities:
- Great Passion to learn
- Excellent communication skills – English vernacular
- Excellent in written communications
- Excellent computer skills – Excel and word
- Basic knowledge on IT skills – Java, Phyton, etc.,
Note: All other necessary trainings will be provided by us.
Learnings - What will you learn?
Industry Knowledge (Across sectors we work)
Hierarchies in the organization & how does an organization function.
Candidate sourcing & Candidate assessments,
Entire Recruitment cycle, challenges in hiring good talent, etc.
Solutions to candidate and client related challenges.
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
• 3 - 5 years of total experience in Recruitment and 2 – 4 years experience in IT Recruitment.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource will be preffered.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong working knowledge of Outlook and
• Experience with working on HRIS is a plus!
• Proactive with a focus on superb service delivery, possess excellent interpersonal
skills (both written and verbal), have the ability to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality, and express high standards of professionalism.
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent
sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource
Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- Develop talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools and gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and client needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Influence hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles.
- Manage recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to build solutions for diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment in IT technologies.
- Take ownership individually and as a team member in supporting all open roles.
- Good understanding of software business, preferably Digital, Analytics and Technology hiring
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
- Strong Communication, analytical/influential skills
- Good in talent mapping and networking with all levels of candidates
- Keen learner who can sail through ambiguity.
- Maintaining hands-on meticulous reports, draw trends and analysis, have great offer to joining ratio
- Quick joiners are preferred.
5- 9 Year’s Experience, Mid-level in hierarchy
• Deep knowledge and proven success of utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires.
• Excellent understanding of India market talent pool, sourcing channels, hiring trends, cultural norms,
• In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience with an international organization.
• Strong behavioral based interviewing experience.
• Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems.
• Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements.
• Proactive candidate sourcing skills through all available internal and external channels.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite.
• Proven experience managing multiple searches through strong prioritization skills.
• Ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced corporate culture, to multitask and operate effectively in a matrix organization.
• Best practice process management and driving operational effectiveness.
• Service oriented mindset with a proactive demeanor.
● Understand as a social product right from our top of the funnel, the free and the pro features for Teenagers
● Understand the target User personal
● Ideating on new program pathways and working with subject matter experts on building an active, project based learning curriculum
● Responsible for the management and organisation of all programs, across the free and paid offering
● Building data driven structures to understand the effectiveness of learning and engagement initiatives
● Coordinating with the Business, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive learning and engagement objectives
● Build a culture of continuous learning and constructive feedback within the team geared toward futuristic learning vision
Expectations and Skills
● Bring founder’s mindset to work everyday, high ownership and drive to make a dent, high ambition
● Super high creativity and innovation driven approach to learning
● Proven Expertise in setting up and scaling Masterclasses (Cohort based live courses) and/or Project based learning pedagogy
● Proven Experience (5+ years) in managing large specialized teams
● Understanding of a social product and the category is building and complete alignment with the mission
● Hands on leadership, we don’t want managers but amazing leaders who can drive a sports team like culture by being the Captain rather than the Coach
● Fast iterations and super fast learning temperament as a leader
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, channels, diverse global team members
● Very strong in setting processes, dashboards, workflows, tracers, project management tools to keep everyone sane as we scale!
● Deep user understanding and user driven approach rather than business focused only
Job Skills & Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for building Telyport’s Talent by coordinating with respective departments. Looking for someone that can own the entire talent acquisition lifecycle from identifying job portals to drafting and evaluating assessments & projects to coordinating interviews... so on.
Experience – Minimum 1 Year in End to End Recruitment Lifecycle.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time, you will be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and also work along a highly competitive group of people that you can challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for work.
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
- Identify Learning and Development needs from Business Units and other departments.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System.
- Maintain training budget.
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
- Contribute to L&D team’s events & activities.
- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
Job Description :
- Should have a very good understanding of IT requirements.
- Client communication
- Corporate communication
- Must be target oriented.
Specific responsibilities: ● Provision and administer high-performance computing and network infrastructure ● Maintain network Infrastructure such as firewalls,VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems ● Tune and Monitor server health, network status, and application performance ● Manage co-location build outs and maintenance ● Handle Configuration Management ● Plan and execute things like backup as a service
Required skills and expertise: ● Linux system administration ● Kernel Built and Optimisation for high frequency trading. ● Familiar with Infrastructure automation frameworks and orchestration tools like Ansible, Chef etc. ● Network Traffic Capture and Analysis with Solid understanding of server hardware, NICs ● Experience in network administration (switches, routers, LAN, WAN, MPLS and firewalls) ● Comfortable with programming and scripting in Bash, Python, Perl to Maintain Infrastructure as Code ● Familiar with infrastructure monitoring frameworks like zabbix, nagios etc. ● Collaboration across multiple sites and time zones.
Interested please visit : www.ogha-research.in
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel