Human Resources (HR) Jobs in Pune
Samsan Technologies Hiring for full time Recruiter for Pune office.
- Holding experience of 2 Years in End to end recruitment. Right from the understanding requirement, sourcing, job posting ,scrutinizing applications, getting right info from the candidates, scheduling interview, shortlisting.
- Self motivated recruiter who can able to meet monthly targets & headhunt talent from different different sources .
- Go getter attitude & Self learner.
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings and has seen upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The motto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Create and execute customer engagement, satisfaction and retention plans
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Best salary in the industry
The company is headquartered in Pune.
As with any internship there are a mixture of duties, this internship will include some admin tasks as well as some great HR experience during your internship in a busy HR department.
4 months Internship part time Full time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover ratios)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Assist in end to end recruitment
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Liaise with line managers recording HR issues
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Create Employee packs
- Coordinate Induction appointments
- Create interview appointments
- Creating job advertisements
- Phone screen applicants
- Data Entry and general administration
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and existing employees
- Send off training invoices to finance and liaise with them about getting it approved
- Provide administration support
- Corporate Tie ups via email, Linkedin, social media and calling for Placements
- Understanding the product platform and its value add for related businesses
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annualreports
- Perform other activities assigned by Management.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of MS office and related tools
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, convincing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Tie up with corporates via Email, callings etc. for placements
Desired Candidate Profile: -
- Proven working experience as HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Performance based appraisal.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree / Masters in human resources
- 1+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
Self Motivated, Time Management and sincere
HR Manager - Renowned NGO (Pune)
- We are looking for a well-rounded HR Manager to lead the HR partnership across the 20+ project units.
- You will drive the initiatives/interventions towards culture building, talent management and learning and development for 200+ employees.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Recruitment ; Manage the recruitment, selection process, succession planning, budgeting, employer branding etc. as per the national expansion requirements.
- Employee lifecycle management ; Manage cyclical HR programs (onboarding to exit) around goal setting, performance management, compensation planning, employment engagement surveys, payroll, employee relations etc.
- HR Systems and Processes ; Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures as per the growing organisational needs.
- Learning and Development ; Identify the training gaps between the current and future requirements of the organisational roles and fill them. Accordingly, plan role wise training and group training.
- HRIS ; Maintain HR related dashboards and provide insights towards organizational efficiencies. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Compliances ; Maintaining all legal compliances under labour laws of Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Provident Fund, PT and ESIC.
- Organisational expansion ; Setting up of standard HR practices, building and replicating the culture, change management, OD interventions etc across all centres.
Who are we looking for :
- MBA/Masters in Human resource preferred 6 to 8 years of experience in HR, people programs, staffing, or other people management roles in a fast-paced growing organization
- You are a self-starter; you are comfortable working in ambiguity; and you can also work independently with little to minimal supervision
- You are comfortable working with large sets of data and can formulate them clearly into a report or a presentation.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Screen and interview fitness professionals like trainers, physiotherapists and others
- Onboard potential fitness professionals for Trainer Community
- Lead Generation through referrals – from fitness professionals both interviewed and onboarded
- Maintain high standards of selling and ensuring strong client engagement
- Update and maintain the Daily trainer report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on target and achievement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background in sales with 1-2 years of experience
- Background as a fitness trainer with 2 years of experience
- Fluent in Hindi and Marathi
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing itDevelop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Assist in Admin and HR related activities
- Quick Learner
- Smart worker
- Responsible & bumble
Job Type: Full-time
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 18 years of hands-on design and implementation of business solutions supported by IT. Currently playing the role of an architect with proven experience in designing solutions.
- Workday HCM certification with 2 years experience in Implementation & Integration will be added advantage
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer and vendor systems related to Finance, Payroll and HR functions.
- Experience in Peoplesoft HCM with knowledge of migration to other products such as Workday HCM, Success factor etc., will be added advantage
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XMLT and Web Services.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse business systems, technologies and processing environments. Understanding of application development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Cloud technologies, Integration of apps across on-prem, cloud & SaaS. Hands-on with .NET technologies, SQL Server, & C#
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent planning, facilitation and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of individual solution architecture alternatives
- Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
- Basic knowledge of business processes re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
We at CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn, Cutshort etc.)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language, and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Contact Person: Aditi
*Note: Need someone with 1+ years of experience in domestic technology hiring, and who can join within 1-3 days.
We are looking for an HR Intern (Part time/full time) for 6 months in HR Generalist profile (60% Recruitment and 40% HR Operations). You will be closaly work on Training & Development and Performance Management System Project.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR, we’d like to meet you.
• Screen resumes and application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Update internal databases with new employee information.
• Leave and Attendance management.
• Prepare HR-related reports.
• Maintain training calendar.
• Address employee queries.
• Organize company events.
• Familiarity with HRIS, resume database.
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Human Resources Management or similar field.