We are looking for an individual with a solution-oriented mindset. He/She should be able to understand and provide user-centered ideas and direct the team towards the same. This role will encompass the knowledge of design in the dimensions like User Interface, User Experience, along with strong project managerial skills. The individual should be able to understand the roadmap of a UX design from the client and be able to explain it to the team.
- Proven ability in the areas of project management, UX/UI design, client servicing.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project
- Work with clients to analyse business requirements, scope, and technicalities associated with the product.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring the UX - Requirement documentation is created properly and managed.
- Single Point Of Contact for all communications from the client to the team
- Ability to guide the team to follow design standards in terms of UI/UX Design.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Bachelor's in relevant fields of Marketing, Design, Project Management, or Software Engineering.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in managing design projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to lead and sustain multiple projects.
- Good english written and spoken communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma, Zoho Projects, Sketch, Illustrator.
About Procreator Solutions Private Limited
• To own several functions for the Shiprocket Platform such as – multi channel commerce, inventory management, templates and front-end UI, back-end user interface and flows, user onboarding processes and analytics.
• Work in a cross-functional team environment where you’re engaging with engineers, marketers, copyrighters, designers and senior management.
• Be able to think independently and own your area of the product – holistically. We believe in “full stack” product managers who can run a piece of a product entirely.
• Focus on solving problems by doing things that are right for the user. Perform primary market research, user research, competitive research and establish yourself and the company as a thought leader in the SaaS ecommerce space.
• Clearly communicate product plans, enhancements, new features and launch “mini-products”. Be able to think through a feature from start to finish keeping in mind the
impact on features, technology and ultimately the business.
• Be able to operate within fuzziness and a state of “flux” – we truly are quite dynamic at our workplace.
Qualification • BE/B. Tech/MBA/PGDM or some equivalent academic stance.
• PMP Certified
• 10 – 15 years relevant experience in Project Management, preferably with Shared Service experience (ie Operations, Migrations, Transformations, Continuous Improvement) of IT
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong relational skills (English)
• Strong Senior Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making. Strong Business acumen
• Team Leadership skills (Inclusion)
• Drive for Results/ Problem Solving
• Conceptual and analytic skills
• Must have managed large projects/programs complex in nature with a leadership experience at a global level
A Project Coordinator at Rubico IT will get to communicate with clients and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the clients to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized IT Projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and soft skills to build trust and relationship with clients globally (Preferred working with US clients)
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution along with time, risk and cost management.
- Understanding of agile project management using Scrum
- Good understanding of other project management methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- Conceptual knowledge of web/mobile development technologies
- Good understanding of Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Magento)
- Basic to an average understanding of Servers, Hostings and DNS
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Jira or Trello)
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Have good experience in Wireframing, UI & UX Design, Microsoft Azure, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Figma, Confluence, JIRA.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
at B2B marketing solutions platform
Our client is a leading provider of specialised marketing services that enables businesses across different sectors to grow effectively. This decade old venture founded by a woman entrepreneur offers innovative solutions by leveraging cutting edge technology based on the individual needs of the client. Their services include market research, in- store promotions, store launches, road shows, retail merchandising, events and exhibitions, among others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai as well as dedicated local teams across other metros and small towns in India. This agency has worked with more than 100 companies and 800 brands and delivered top notch marketing strategies through integrated BTL and digital channels. Some of its clients include ITC, Zydus Wellness, PnG, Crompton, HUL, Tata and Nestle.
What you will do:
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Making presentations
- Planning and monitoring content calendars
- Addressing client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Investigating and determining clients wants and needs
- Planning and implementing digital strategies for clients
- Presenting and training on social media strategies to clients, addressing queries
- Coordinating requirements internally within team
- Analyzing the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Monitoring insights and analytics
- Setting up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Preparing and presenting reports on their progress
- Keeping abreast with new trends in digital technology
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager or field related to Client Servicing/Project Management/Customer Service
- 2 years of experience with Social Media and Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong communication skills to communicate requirements and updates with clients and internally with the team, over the phone, email and in-person
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ability to think critically and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Technical Program Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 8-14 Yrs
Key Skills: Technical Program Management, Experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Positions Overview: UNIFY is looking for a Technical Program Manager for our E-Commerce product Team to gather requirements, manage objectives and build internal stakeholder relationships for the Engineering Team at StockX.
This position will help build a cross-functional team to drive the implementation and deployment of completed designs, develop and document requirements, budgets and project schedules. The TPM will assist in creating a data-driven culture that will change the way decisions are made, accelerate our business and create a new mindset as it pertains to the power of data.
As the Technical Program Manager, you are an exceptionally strong communicator, both written and verbally, and possess 7+ years of experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, as well as strategic program management. Experience in managing large-scale, real-time Web programming, data pipelines and data solutions (lakes, databases, services) is a plus. You will help focus our data team, define the data roadmap and ensure stakeholders objectives are prioritized and met.
What we're looking for/Qualifications:
7+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related technical program management of large scale cross-functional engineering efforts and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
4+ years of experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, cross-functional groups
An ability to distil complex issues into solvable and actionable tasks
A passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo
Experience in project management and development
Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
2+ years of experience in analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentations
Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
Ability to estimate, schedule and track projects: get hands dirty herding cats
Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
Work cross-functionally with data engineering, data science, business intelligence, machine learning, product and engineering teams to deliver solutions that provide easy access to data and enable insights and action
Harness the incredible power of our Data Engineering Team by providing objectives, managing timelines and leading meetings with stakeholders
Be hands-on. Ensure technical excellence by reviewing the outputs of systems, mandating quality and getting sign off from stakeholders
Create technical requirements documents, write user stories, sign off on completed work and envision new POCs and initiatives to drive change
Kindly reply to this with the following details if you are interested to apply for this position.
Program Manager Experience:
Reason for Job change:
Are you interested in this role and job location Hyderabad Y/N:
Product Description- We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products with stock market-like visibility. We are looking for talented engineers who are driven and challenged by interesting and complex problems.
Our Partners: Apple, UiPath, Airtel, Microsoft, StockX, Roche, ServiceNow, Cars24, Pay Joy, UHG-UnitedHealth Group, HP
Enterprise, Deloitte, Oxigen Wallet, Hike Messenger, Bolt, Inpods, Wynk Music, Near.co Etc.