Data Analytics Jobs in Pune
- Proven work experience as an Enterprise / Data / Analytics Architect - Data Platform in HANA XSA, XS, Data Intelligence and SDI
- Can work on new and existing architecture decision in HANA XSA, XS, Data Intelligence and SDI
- Well versed with data architecture principles, software / web application design, API design, UI / UX capabilities, XSA / Cloud foundry architecture
- In-depth understand of database structure (HANA in-memory) principles.
- In-depth understand of ETL solutions and data integration strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of Software and Application design, API, XSA, and microservices concepts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advise and ensure compliance of the defined Data Architecture principle.
- Identifies new technologies update and development tools including new release/upgrade/patch as required.
- Analyzes technical risks and advises on risk mitigation strategy.
- Advise and ensures compliance to existing and development required data and reporting standard including naming convention.
The time window is ideally AEST (8 am till 5 pm) which means starting at 3:30 am IST. We understand it can be very early for an SME supporting from India. Hence, we can consider the candidates who can support from at least 7 am IST (earlier is possible).
Collect data on users, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
Support to deliver management and Acquire skills that have utility across industry groups.
Support development of assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
Take responsibility within the Life Sciences and Med tech industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
Work on product development efforts by coordinating with other teams and colleagues
Industry experience with a pharmaceutical, medical devices, or biotechnology firm
Decent functional and domain knowledge with relevant experience in the same area
Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
BSC/MSc in Life science, Biotech
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
Possess strong domain knowledge - Digital Analytics (Google Analytics, App Analytics (Firebase/AppsFlyer/Branch/MixPanel), CRO, Media Analytics
Ability to handle Google Analytics clients end-to-end
Contribute to building effective process management, mentoring teammates, reducing product & execution inefficiencies
Be responsible for day-to-day Google Analytics operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
Own, manage and grow digital analytics strategies for clients.
Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights, and effectively communicating this to the client.
We have a urgent requirement for the post of IBM MDM (AE) profile
Notice period - should b e 15-30 days
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and insights
- Analyze Publisher and Demand side data and provide actionable insights to improve monetisation to operations team and implement the strategies
- Provide support for ad hoc data requests from the Operations teams and Management
- Use 3rd party API's, web scraping, csv report processing to build dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting
- Support in creating reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Inquisitive and having great problem-solving skills
- Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards, models and solving business questions with data
- Tools Expertise - Relational Databases -SQL is a must along with Python
- Familiarity with AWS Athena, Redshift a plus
- 2-7 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths, Data Science/ Data Analytics
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Data Analytics
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Python, Advanced Python, R programming, SAS and machine learning
- Must have good knowledge of SQL and Advanced SQL
- Should have basic knowledge of Statistics
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
Pingahla is recruiting business intelligence Consultants/Senior consultants who can help us with Information Management projects (domestic, onshore and offshore) as developers and team leads. The candidates are expected to have 3-6 years of experience with Informatica Power Center/Talend DI/Informatica Cloud and must be very proficient with Business Intelligence in general. The job is based out of our Pune office.
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements.
- Architect data management solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to other consultants and/or customer/partner resources.
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level team members.
- Provide regular reports to communicate status both internally and externally.
- A typical profile that would suit this position would be if the following background:
- A graduate from a reputed engineering college
- An excellent I.Q and analytical skills and should be able to grasp new concepts and learn new technologies.
- A willingness to work with a small team in a fast-growing environment.
- A good knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following data integration tools - Informatica Powercenter, Talend DI, Informatica Cloud
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Intelligent, quick to learn new technologies
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
Must have experience in BFSC domain.
Exp- Min 3yrs
Mandatory Skills- Exp in powerBI/Tableau,
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
Experience & Background
- 0-2 years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of implementation/customization experience on ServiceNow
certifications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure on Service Now integration protocols with other application/systems
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills
- Exposure of ITSM Framework and ITIL
- Good Communication Skills
We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
We are looking for a Senior React Native developer with 5 - 6 years of experience, in building performant mobile applications on Android & iOS platforms. You will be responsible to Architect, build React Native applications.
We are a fast growing product based startup operating out of Chennai.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across Android and iOS.
- Technical design of complex mobile applications
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 5-6 years of demonstrable experience in designing and developing mobile apps using react-native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
Director - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
- To devise strategy through the delivery of sustainable intelligent solutions, strategic customer engagements, and research and development
- To enable and lead our data and analytics team and develop machine learning and AI paths across strategic programs, solution implementation, and customer relationships
- To manage existing customers and realize new opportunities and capabilities of growth
- To collaborate with different stakeholders for delivering automated, high availability and secure solutions
- To develop talent and skills to create a high performance team that delivers superior products
- To communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is completely aligned to business objectives
- To build strong interpersonal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that will contribute to your team's success
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Develop an AI roadmap aligned to client needs and vision
- Develop a Go-To-Market strategy of AI solutions for customers
- Build a diverse cross-functional team to identify and prioritize key areas of the business across AI, NLP and other cognitive solutions that will drive significant business benefit
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Create AI white papers and enable strategic partnerships with industry leaders
- Align, mentor, and manage, team(s) around strategic initiatives
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Establish processes, operations, measurement, and controls for end-to-end life-cycle management of the digital workforce (intelligent systems)
- Lead AI tech challenges and proposals with team members
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
Education & Experience :
- Advanced or basic degree (PhD with few years experience, or MS / BS (with many years experience)) in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 10+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
An experienced and hands-on Technical Architect to lead our Video analytics & Surveillance product
• An ideal candidate would have worked in large scale video platforms (Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar, etc) or Surveillance softwares
• As a Technical Architect, you are hands-on and also a top contributor to the product development
• Leading teams under time-sensitive projects
• Expert level Python programming language skills is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with Deep Learning & Machine learning projects is a MUST
• Has to experience in design and development of products
• Review code & mentor team in improving the quality and efficiency of the delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and address complex technical problems.
• Has to be a quick learner & ability to adapt to increasing customer demands
• Hands-on experience in design and deploying large scale docker and Kubernetes
• Can lead a technically strong team in sharpening the product further
• Strong design capability with microservices-based architecture and its pitfalls
• Should have worked in large scale data processing systems
• Good understanding of DevOps processes
• Familiar with Identity management, Authorization & Authentication frameworks
• Possesses very strong Software Design, enterprise networking systems, advanced problem-solving skills
• Experience writing technical architecture documents
Job Description- Content Operations Manager
We are looking for a qualified Content Operations Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for auditing, editing & creating contents for our Application. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Review push notifications for Indian users and optimize for higher click rate and user engagement.
- Review the user report content and set category for sensitive contents.
- Work closely with the VidMate team members by offering information of local culture and mobile Internet industry. Assist in activity planning and content management.
- Good English communication skills.
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree (Prefer Graduate from Mass Media and Communication/Journalism).
- Working experience in mobile Internet industry would be a plus.
- Collaborative team player in a cross-cultural working style. Practice a high degree of self-motivation to complete assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
• Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of transactions per day.
• Build support systems for monitoring, billing, administration, etc.
• Acting as a single person of contact for the entire product vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
• Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform. Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
• Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.
• Plan and set up a smooth development cycle for getting features from user stories to products.
• Responsible for building deep tech products related to Face Biometrics, Image Forensics, and Risk Analysis.
• Candidate with minimum 5-10 years of solid tech experience, preferably in a growing Start-up.
• Proven Experience in leading the full cycle of mobile (Android/IOS) and web application development processes, from design to implementation.
• Well-versed with tech stacks like Node, Python, Java and/or other latest languages.
• Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with performance testing and optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Great analytical skills, data-driven decision making and evolution with technology trends.
• Stronghold in backend development and algorithms.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Good to have:
• Exposure to financial risk modeling is a plus.
• Exposure to Image Processing is a plus.
• Exposure to the blockchain is a plus.
The right candidate should be commercially knowledgeable (business acumen) and pragmatic, and have an understanding of a wide range of technologies and methodologies, and should have the ability to choose which fits best. Experience building a technology team or work with a small team from start at a start-up is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!