Job Role: Inside Sales Executive ( 6 months Contract)
This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed quota, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
Job Responsibilities :
- -Research, target, and open new client opportunities
- -Develop targeted messaging to engage prospective companies and executives
- -Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets
- -Update the CRM system with all customer communications Qualifications:
- -Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Excellent communication skills.
- -Good command of English (Oral & Written)
If interested, kindly share your updated resume.
- Research new prospects and generate interest through e-mailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- Market research for identifying prospects.
- Generating account-level contact information
- Lead Generation & Qualification
- Inside Sales via remote selling (online/phone)
- Closely working with field sales team for closures
- Managing engagement with leads remotely (online/phone)
- Support marketing team during branding and lead generation events.
- Experience in Inside Sales function in SaaS-based companies or IT Enterprise B2B Sales
- Experience in SaaS/HR Tech Vertical will be preferred
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
Reports to - Regional Head
Primary Objective - Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas, Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal, Unearthing new
sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
Specific Accountabilities/Responsibilities - Must have worked into International / India Market into SAAS Environment
Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal & Acquire new customers
by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
Present products to prospective clients
Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the
Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
Organizational and time-management skills
Enthusiastic and passionate
Good Technical knowledge and Premimum Segment and mid level passenger car brands.
Any Graduate.(Any discipline)
Good communication skill.
Developing language skills are very important for the overall growth of a child and more so when it comes to learning the English language. Our client is an edtech startup that has designed a product for children aged 3-12, making them proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
Founded by alumni of MICA and IIM-Lucknow, the company is solving a major problem in India - 98% children up to grade 5 aren't able to speak in English. Through their app, a child gets access to a carefully curated collection of stories, language honing activities, monthly reading competitions, and daily positive news matched to their reading levels.
The company has received funding from prominent investors in the edtech space and has been awarded by institutes for innovation . Their flagship AI-based app is impacting the lives of thousands of children in 15 cities across India by enabling them to master the English language.
As a Inside Sales Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring that the English learning app reaches millions of kids across the world.
What you will do:
- Understanding our current platform and building confidence by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Driving sales yourself as an individual contributor working closely with the marketing team to deliver results
- Ensuring conversion ratio from lead to payment as per target will need to be achieved
- Scaling to a revenue of 7L per month with the current courses that we run
- Building your sales team and winning confidence among them
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 years of Inside Sales (CBC selling)- High Ticket Value
- MBA from Tier 1/ 2 colleges preferred
- Good in number crunching
- Analytical bend and strong decision making ability
- Ability to communicate and work together with all stakeholders
- Hunger for growth
- Good experience in App selling
Contacting prospective clients / existing customers to inform them about the product using scripts
Accurately record details of communication with customers
Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
Answer questions about product features
Using sales scripts drive sales and respond to customer rejections
Developing in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by us to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Go the ‘extra mile’ to meet customer expectations and perform diligently
Location: Kurla (Mumbai)
B2C sales/Inside Sales
Experience: 2-4 years into B2C/Inside sales (Mandatory)
Excellent communication is must
Compensation: Upto 6LPA
Max Age: 30