Greetings from Adwing Network Solutions Pvt. Ltd.!!
As a Facebook Media Buyer you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Facebook Ads campaigns. Our Ads Managers are able to quickly assess an account, develop a strategy to improve results for the key metrics, and most importantly implement and improve on that strategy over time through testing.
Fetch & Funnel specializes in e-Commerce, although we do work with many other types of lead generation businesses. Our ideal candidate will have experience managing campaigns for Shopify based businesses.
Your focus will be to own the day-to-day management of advertising campaigns, but our media buyers must take a 360 degree approach to digital marketing from creative strategy to landing pages. The ideal candidate will be interested in learning email marketing, landing page optimization, conversion optimization, as well as gaining a deep understanding of multi-channel digital strategies. You’ll have expert support in these areas, but you must be willing to dig in and contribute your knowledge as part of a team effort to drive client results.
- Day-to-day management of paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Play a lead role in client communication, while also helping to spearhead strategy and campaign initiatives.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, contribute to weekly/monthly client status calls with regular reporting on results.
- Close collaboration with our internal team to assess and improve advertising performance.
- Constant learning to improve your understanding of the paid marketing landscape.
- You’re an expert in Facebook Ads, having directly managed large budget campaigns with results to show.
- Must have strong e-Commerce experience, with a thorough understanding of the Shopify platform.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- Knowing that CRO is just as important as your campaigns, you are well-versed in post-click conversion and what it takes to convert traffic at a high rate.
- Always willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
Experience: More than 2 years
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Adwing Network Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Develop, in consultation with the Head of Marketing, quarterly marketing campaign calendar for assigned product line(s).
- Responsible for execution of the approved marketing calendar.
- Collect and report data on the efficacy of the different marketing campaigns.
- Work with partners (visual designer, content writer, etc.) to develop the required collateral.
- Investigate, evaluate and propose unexplored channels to increase the reach and efficiency of the marketing efforts.
- Occasionally, represent the company at on-ground or digital events - trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Current 2-3 years as a full time marketer (not as a sales or pre sales or telesales professional who developed some collateral). Overall professional experience, ideally, up to 5 years.
- Exposure to social media advertising is necessary; specifically, hands-on experience of having set up, tracked and optimized LinkedIn campaigns.
- Should/could have worked either for a product principal or an advertising agency.
- B2B marketing experience is a definite plus.
- Native-level verbal and written English language proficiency.
- Willingness to regularly, if not daily, work from the Bangalore office
We are looking for an experienced Campaign Manager who can combine strategic thinking, marketing, and analytical skills with initiative and drive. The ideal candidate should be a logical thinker, who can also be creative and feel comfortable managing complicated campaigns across a range of search engines, social media, and other online advertising platforms.
Campaign Managers at 8 Views bring together strategic thinking, marketing, and analytical skills to manage complicated campaigns across search engines, social media, and other advertising platforms. You are the right fit if you are a logical thinker who has the drive to consistently take initiative and deliver creative solutions.
- Work majorly on lead generation and e-commerce campaigns on leading Ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Amazon etc.)
- Analyse and optimize campaigns on a daily basis
- Work closely with the client and account manager, along with the content, design, and technology teams to generate business results for brands
- Launch, manage, and monitor Ad accounts
- Prepare projections for the campaigns and exhaustive reports for the campaigns
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, formulae, etc.)
- Require assistance in creating a campaign entirely from the ground up.
- Launching and optimizing campaigns across various platforms Like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc
- Weekly and Monthly reports
- Internal and External meetings
- Ads plan and Strategy
- Ad Budgeting
- Collaboration with Internal team and Clients
- Handling performance marketing for at least 5 to 6 clients
- Analyse data from Ad dashboards and CRM to enhance performance of each client
- Use A/B testing and other testing methodologies to improve campaign performance
- Minimum 2 year of experience is required in performance Marketing.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing + executing content for social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Build and execute social media marketing strategies. Working with our marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicate the results to use the data to inform future business decisions.
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, video team, etc.) to create engaging social media content (Stories, posts, reels, etc).
- Planning, Creation, and Publishing of Instagram Reels.
- Managing ORM of IIDE s Social Media.
- Creating the entire campaign, shooting it out, monitoring it, and analyzing it.
- Measure output and revise social media strategies from time to time.
- Takedown any other activities from your reporting manager as and when required.
- Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go-getter).
- Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Basic Shooting skills using the phone
- Basics of Adobe design & Video tools - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
Role: Social Media Marketing
Industry Type: Real Estate
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Description & Responsibilities
Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including
Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed
Create shareable content appropriate for specific platforms to drive traffic and
Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company,
competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as
from brand new audiences.
Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Familiarity with online marketing channels.
Up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends with a
command of each network and their best practices.
Excellent communication skills.
HSV Digital is a B2B technology company with a 100% focus on enterprise technology firms, which includes technology providers, consultants, system integrators, managed service providers, telcos and all the other type of companies powering this ecosystem. We have worked with extensively with some of the world’s leading brands such as Microsoft, IBM, Redington, Eka Software, and Applied Information Science, helping them develop product and service messaging, build assets to communicate their stories across platforms, deliver digital campaigns, and activate channel go-to-market efforts.
As a member of the team, your major role would be to:
- 60-70% - Research, ideate and develop strategic marketing collaterals for high-profile B2B IT clients, including solution sheets, social media ads, offers, emails, infographics, landing pages and white papers.
- 10-20% - Work closely with different stakeholders to track and manage marketing programs across channels
- 10% - Research the client, their key buyer persona and customer journey & pain points.
- 10% - Attend client pitch meetings and develop custom proposals for them to support BD efforts.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do:
● Spearhead the ideation, visualization and publishing of social media posts (primarily, LinkedIn posts) in tune with the brand tone with an awesome bunch of social media
● Plan and Execute social media campaigns
● Explore other distribution strategies to amplify the brand presence
● Track key metrics regularly and prepare reports for further analysis
You should apply, if you:
● Identify as a ‘Startup enthusiast’: Live and breathe the startup culture and lingo and reflect that on social media.
● Have a 360 degree view: has the capacity to think laterally and to think visually, and can imagine an audience’s reaction to a message.
● Call a spade, a spade: Have an eye for well-crafted pieces of communication and can’t stand a bad one, is extremely analytical and can also pin-point what makes it good or bad
● Bring your A-game: Can plan ahead of time, preempt blockers, and manage dozens of tasks
● Are a budding leader: Are completely self-driven, highly resourceful, and a problem solver
Being Part of the Clan
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special
place in our hearts for the Doers! ❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you
Roles and Responsibilities
* Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
* Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
* Monitor the companies social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
* Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
* Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
Requirements and qualifications
* bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field
* 4+ years’ experience in social media management
* Exceptional multi-tasking skills
* Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of Social Media advertising platforms is required.
* Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
* Experience with email automation tools
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Build and maintain an engaged community of founders/retention marketers for mutual learning/playbooks / advise on different stages of evolution
- Host online / offline knowledge-sharing events/mixers with community members
- Periodically bring in external experts to share insights with the members
- Engage with Customers to invite them as participants in case studies, testimonials, PR efforts, as speakers in online/offline events
- Engage with customers to gather back-channel insights about our own product, usage, expectations, and action in the competitive ecosystem
- Play matchmaker in setting up intros with agency partners and helping customers solve issues better.
- Active Networker with an active LinkedIn/Twitter community
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Fast Learner to understand what we're offering as a solution
- High Energy levels
- Business Education preferred
- Storytelling Skills get a bonus.
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Maintaining the high quality and best practices in creating the content
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content
- Coordinating with other program managers, product managers, content head to building a high-quality content product.
- Building the best course material to crack the interviews of big product companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc.
- Designing the course content curriculum based on the market requirements
- Reviewing and guiding content developers, also the course content and programming questions
What you need to have:
- BE/ B.tech/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA with Computer science background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry or edtech space (preferably programming)
- Excellent problem-solving and team management skills.
- Exposure in competitive programming and in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms.
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality
- Ability to train, review and guide content developers on the work that needs to be done