- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
About the Role:
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, a successful candidate will drive multiple projects
across growth, technology and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a
business consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental
● Ex Consultants from Mckinsey, BCG, Bain, AT Kearney, LEK Consulting, Parthenon, Deloitte or other top-tier consulting firms will be preferred
● Undergraduate/ Postgraduate from top tier engineering schools like IIT/ BITs/ IIM/ ISB within 2-4 years experience will be preferred
● Minimum 2 years prior experience in strategy consulting or strong experience in leading PnL at high-growth startups or equally analytical roles preferred.
● Strong analytical ability, with an excellent track record as an independent problem solver.
● Ability to understand large amounts of data to find the issue and crisply communicate to the CEO will be a given.
● Adept at MS Excel & PPT
● Extremely agile, and enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment where there is pressure to deliver on business outcomes.
● Someone who wants to be legendary every day.
● Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
● Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, and senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning.
● Independently lead multiple high stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product
● Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files planning, and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
● Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with the CEO and executives on special projects.
● Willingness to develop and learn subject matter expertise in healthcare, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
We are looking for a Manager- Founder's office for a construction tech startup by a renowned business group (turnover INR 30 Billion) at Kolkata.
This role doesn’t have a set of defined job responsibilities. Role-holder must be a go-getter to help Founders with the key business ideas and issues.
Work closely with the founders and senior leadership team to build and grow organization.
Conduct market and industry research to iterate on product value propositions to develop the best possible solutions.
Plan and evaluate different GTM strategies.
Work effectively with cross-functional teams to assess and execute strategic partnerships.
Leverage data to perform analytics and draw actionable insights that help improve product and expand revenue streams.
IIT / MBA from Tier-1 colleges.
0-2 years of experience
Should be from Kolkata or willing to relocate to Kolkata.
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for
improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Performing requirements analysis.
Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing
Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Managing competing resources and priorities.
Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine
Advanced technical skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
A track record of following through on commitments.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Knowledge on various Blockchain techniques and Crypto developments like
ICO/IEO/STO, Crypto Coin/wallets/Trade exchange platforms - centralized and
decentralized, NFT and security mechanisms would be a major plus.
Should be an excellent team player to work with the development team on client
Exp: 2-5 years
Working Days: 5
Job Description: The opening is for a sales and business development position who will be responsible for Telesales, Preparing MIS of Customer Queries, client response and growing business with end clients.
Client activities include - scheduling client development meeting, explaining the sales objectives, obtaining requisitions / job orders, doing documentations and building relationships with clients
Responsibilities: Dealing with clients interested to study, work or settle overseas Daily responsibilities include preparing MIS of customer enquiry, consistently prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business Developing prospect lists and executing pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business, cold calling, proactively seek new avenues to attract prospective clients and marketing top candidates to clients.
Require excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to sell to various levels of management and gain prospective new clients along with building client relationships will have an added advantage.
Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets, team player and entrepreneurial drive to succeed we are looking for someone who is eager to grow and excel in this field.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Participating in pre-sales meetings to understand customer needs
- Understanding customers process and suggesting effective solutions based on Product portfolio
- Writing functional specifications (high level and detailed)
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the implementation of Digital Employees
- Identifying bottlenecks using various techniques for e.g. lean or design thinking and suggesting improvements/enhancements
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for customers and partners
- Understanding and propagating expectations between the client and the team effectively, and raise timely alarms if things are not going according to the plan
- Advocating new technologies/strategies to all stake holders in the respective project/product
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Working closely with other team members, project managers, and customer to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Excellent business understanding in BFSI domain
- 2+ years of experience working as Business analyst (preferably in BFSI domain)
- Must have experience with modelling (UML or similar)
- Must have hands on experience with process flow tools like Visio
- Must have Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Lean/Six sigma certification is a plus
- Should have understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and like to take initiative
What is a Data Prospectors day like?:
Collecting and editing data through extensive web research, using google sheets,
Analyzing multiple information sources to resolve factual discrepancies in data.
Engaging in online discussions with colleagues on best practices for getting positive results.
Ensuring quality of data in the database.
You are an outstanding candidate if you:
Love to spend hours in front of your PC
Superb at finding information on the web
Can type reasonably fast
Love to work with a tech-loving cool virtual team.
Have a webcam and mic and be available for meetings.
Are Tech Savvy
Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9 am - 5 pm.
Have the ability to problem-solve and work independently - but can ask questions when needed
Be open to training (as you will be trained by my project managers and me)
Have the hunger to be amazing at what you do
University degree or equivalent. In lieu of a degree, 2-4 years of experience working in English in a business environment.
Work Experience at any of the following:
Research and information analysis
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary of this job (Once it moves to a full-time position of 40 hours per week), will be from $520 to $840 per month, depending on experience and competency.
- The higher end of range will only be for prospectors with extensive professional experience as a high-quality link prospectors.
- But better than that, we have a set pay progression plan which means this can go up with time.
- And a performance incentive plan which means if you’re able to hit targets, you will also qualify for a quarterly bonus as well.
- And there’s even a chance of promotion - every management and senior position we have in the company has been from within.
The incumbent for the position isexpected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities:
Set up processes for data management, templatized analytical modules/deliverables.Continuously improve processes with focus on automation and partner with different teams to develop system capability
Understand business briefs clearly and execute new/ad-hoc projects and ensure timely delivery
Keep managers informed about progress on projects and proactively flag gaps on data availability, hiccups on analysis
Develop and enhance statistical model with best in class modelling techniques
Managing the project in Gannt Chart
Deliveron informative and well-organized deliverables
Proactively seek opportunities to help team members by sharing knowledge and expanding skills
Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
We’re looking for a Sr.BA – UX who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
In this role, you will closely work with our Clients, Directors and Thence Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Complete ownership of project delivery, utilising the available resources
- Hiring quality talent to the team, evaluating assignments, taking interviews
- Help groom in-house talent to become leaders by constant guidance and feedback
- Manage multiple resources on reporting relationship, evaluating performance, handling appraisals
- Collaborating on user experience planning
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members
- Researching interaction design trends and apply to deliverables
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Handling
- Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Team Management
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 4+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members