Technical Architecture Jobs
The Engineering Manager (MandateHQ) is a critical engineering leadership role responsible for building & leading the MandateHQ product by leveraging a strong cross-functional team of iZealiant and Razorpay leadership. Pune is being developed as the second largest strategic development centre for Razorpay after Bangalore and will be home to all Banking products and services under the Razorpay umbrella.
You would also be responsible to work with different partners/vendors/ banks, align them to have multiple bank support on our platform. You would also be expected to demonstrate strong leadership in actively embedding our cultural values and enabling world-class employee engagement for the team.
To know more details about MandateHQ -
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hire the best talent and create an environment for continuous learning and growth, and enable the teams to deliver performant, resilient, highly available software at scale.
- Ensure that teams are aligned and motivated to deliver on-time and on-quality
- Manage the scrum team to deliver on Architecture, technical design and delivery
- Own the technical debt backlog for your teams
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and integrity, proven through clear communication and collaboration.
- Write and review backend code using any object-oriented language
- Establish best practices and bring compliance to the set execution process in the team.
- Conceptualize and institutionalize quality and operational metrics in his organization
- Evangelize and role model Customer FIRST mindset with deeper understanding of domain,
- Deliver world class solutions to business problems, Increasing agility by using the wisdom of your team to streamline how work gets done.
- Work and collaborate with cross functional teams, business analysts, design, architects to plan and execute in an agile way
- Operate with scale amid business needs and tech growth of the company. Ability to manage flux and keep things fluid as we ramp up on our journey
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Educational Qualifications - Masters/Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available environment. Knowledge of Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, and Testing methodologies is preferred
- Excellent design and architecture knowledge.
- Candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated data-driven decision-making and strong customer empathy
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills
-The role which we are hiring is of Individual Contributor.
-Framework and principles of React Native
-IOS & Android
-NFRs(Accessibility, Unit test cases)
-Component Lifecycle events
-Knowledge of Flat list, Flexbox, UI creation
-High Order Components
-Security and Performance aspects
-App Distribution and deployment
-Networking-Good communication skills as the candidate will be directly dealing with client
An "Engineering Manager" with experience in people management along with Technical expertise. He / She must have experience in developing, executing, and managing strategies and project plans involving multiple stakeholders from the business as well as engineering teams. Should have experience in maintaining or contributing to at least one open-source project.
● Understanding of beckn protocol
● Knowledge of basic internet standards like HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, X.509, Digital Signatures etc
● Strong architectural skills and experience in designing microservices, REST APIs, and asynchronous/event-driven architectures
● Experience in documenting APIs using Open API 3.0 specification, Async API specification
● Experience with API Testing tools like Postman, and Newman
● Development experience in backend technologies like Kotlin (mandatory), Java, NodeJS, and PHP etc, and Frameworks like Springboot, Magento, and other MVC frameworks
● Experience with ElasticSearch and ELK Stack
● Experience in database management technologies like MySQL (or other SQL variants), and MongoDB (or other NoSQL variants)
● Devops (CI/CD) experience using technologies like Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI etc
● Experience in managing cloud infrastructure like AWS, Google Developer Console, Cloudways etc
● Ability to guide QA teams in functional, performance and security testing
● Basic content management skills on Wordpress is preferable
● Demonstrated experience in developing, executing and managing strategies and project plans involving multiple stakeholders from the business as well as engineering teams.
● Strong communication and documentation skills and an ability to articulate complex technical problems in simple words.
● Proven track record building and managing high-performing software development teams
● Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
● Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
● Strong sense of outcome ownership, personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising engineering teams
● Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
● Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Experience and Eligibility
● 8+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years managing engineering teams and projects
Casandra Architeture- 7+ Yrs- Bangalore
Strong knowledge of Cassandra Architecture including read/write paths, hinted handoffs, read repairs, compaction, cluster/replication strategies, client drivers, caching, GC Tuning.
Experience in writing queries and performance tuning.
Experience in handling real time Cassandra clusters, debugging and resolution of issues.
Experience in implementing Keyspaces, Table, Indexes, security, data models & access administration.
Knowledge in cassandra backup and recovery.
Good communication skills.
- Exp 10+ yrs in UI developement
- Exp in Architectular design
- Experience in Develop and enforce best practices for design, development, code quality and testing.
- Experience in leading technology practice team members in the creation of knowledge repository and its distribution/utilization, ensuring the quality and completeness of the information gathered.
- Experience in providing solutions for wide variety of problems faced in Practice from a technology perspective such as:
- Customer requirements
- Developer’s problems
- Process Automation
- Team skill enhancement
- Identification and implementation of reusable components/frameworks
- Co-ordinate between the solution seeker and the provider
- Experience in creating a tech team.
Exp. with cellular & base station HW/Baseband system and board level system design.
Role: Application Architect
- Understand requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, and devise end to end approach and strategy to modernizeapplications
- Plan, Design, and develop architectures for highly available, scalable, and secure enterprise systems
- Ideate and drive automation, lead PoVs point of view / PoCs Proof of concept/lead in the development of minimal viable product
- Identify risks, and issues, and work on a mitigation plan
- Able to review enterpriseapplicationportfolios and be able to provide application rationalization and modernization strategies
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define, and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for anapplicationor group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for work requests.
- Highly experienced withapplicationarchitecture capabilities with cloud-native architectures, microservices, and serverless architectures
- Understanding of Domain-driven design, Event-drivearchitecture
- Equipped with in-depth experience in developingapplicationswith either PHP/Python or databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good documentation and presentation skills
- Candidate should be a team player and must be able to collaborate and network with different teams
- Highly motivated and should work with minimum supervision and unclear requirements
We are seeking an enthusiastic and curious Salesforce Technical Architect to join our team to design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visualforce programming languages. In this role, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment where communication with the Marketing, Sales, Underwriting, and Backend Engineering teams is key to your day-to-day success.
As a Specialist Leader in our Salesforce practice, you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry and leverage this subject matter knowledge in client engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Rialtes service offerings that can address client needs
- Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
- 6+ years in an SFDC Technical Architect role
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- At least 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on Sales/Service Cloud/Community or Force.com platform and integrations
- 4+ Salesforce Certifications in development & Administration.
Role / Purpose - Lead Developer - API and Microservices
Must have a strong hands-on development track record building integration utilizing a variety of integration products, tools, protocols, technologies, and patterns.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event-Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, file sharing, and exchange platforms, data virtualization and caching strategies, J2EE design patterns, frameworks
- Must have experience implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee and frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Should have Advanced skills in implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee or similar frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Experience and knowhow of the finance domain and payment experience are preferred
· Understand the current technology landscape and identify the critical gaps in terms of the overarching requirements from various core functions (commercial, operations, etc.)
· Decide on and design the overall technology strategy and roadmap to fit the organizational need for Air India
· Hold the team accountable to drive enterprise level digital transformation projects that align with the overall organizational strategy and different requirements of the functions
· Provide guidance and recommendations to the CDTO and senior leadership on different enterprise and data architecture options and make the business case for selecting the appropriate model
· Act as an SME of Digital/ Technology Architecture for the senior management
Digital and Technology Architecture
· Head the digital transformation and innovation projects from idea generation to new ventures in close collaboration with business stakeholders and external partners
· Present the vision & value of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide range of audiences in alignment with business priorities and objectives
· Plans tasks and estimates for the required research and volume of activities to complete work
· Own and assess non-functional requirements and propose solutions for Availability, Backup, Capacity, Performance, Redundancy, Reliability, Scalability, Supportability, Risks and Costs models
· Provide strategic guidance to teams on managing third-party service providers in terms of service levels, costing, etc.
· Drive the team to ensure appropriate documentation is developed in support of value realization
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build digital solutions
· Ownership of overall Enterprise Architecture including compliances and standards
· Head the overall Architecture blueprint and roadmap for Air India applications aligning with Enterprise Architecture
· Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Enterprise needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practice for their use
· Ownership of overall Data Architecture including compliances and standards
· Head the overall Architecture blueprint and roadmap for Air India applications aligning with Data Architecture
· Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Data needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practice for their use
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build digital solutions
· Support, nurture and develop the team members’ skills in all digital transformation and architecture innovation aspect
11+ years of industry experience in a technical role with hands-on coding experience.
Must be an expert in Java programming. Additionally, Grails & Groovy's programming knowledge
is good to have.
Good at SQL and RDBMS.
Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithmic processes for optimizing size/speed.
Good at designing multi-layered cloud solutions.
Proven capabilities in designing and implementing highly scalable performant distributed
Proficiency in Build, Test and Automation tools preferred (Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab etc).
Design and implement platform solutions that help build high-performance distributed systems.
Have a big focus and sizing, tuning and scalability of software components.
Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
Proactively diagnose problems and envisage the long-term life of the product focusing on reusable, extensible components.
Ensure agile delivery processes.
Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
Build best practices in the engineering team.
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
• Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale
enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design
systems to meet the same.
• Strong experience in OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively.
• At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB,
JMS etc. Experience only on front-end technologies like Struts, JSP, Servlets, HTML will not be
• Experience in performance testing and optimization of JEE systems on any of the following
application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss. Deep expertise in any one of the
application server is a must.
• Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL).
• Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design
specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modeling etc.
• Excellent understanding of software development methodologies and architectures.
• Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on - Infrastructure sizing, Capacity
planning, Performance modeling, Cloud Computing.
• Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS system is a must.
• Working experience on any one of these open source technologies (LAMP stack, Node.js
framework, ELK, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch base NO-SQL databases and other)
Salary is not a constrain
As a member of the founding engineering team at Kombai, you'd work directly with the CTO and CEO to build a global product for the frontend dev teams from scratch. Together, we'd have a crack at several hard, high-impact problems - often involving challenges across product, engineering, and research areas.
Note: Unlike most organizations, the frontend developers at Kombai will not work primarily on the frontend of the product. Instead, they will work on developing the core product, which is for the frontend devs like themselves. That's why we are naming the roles as "product engineers", instead of the usual software developer/engineer nomenclature.
Desired Qualifications & Skillset
For all positions of our early engineering team we are looking for people who:
- Are fully hands-on with latest JS development
- Are good frontend and web application architects
- Are quick and agile
- Have a good learning, problem solving and logical aptitude
- Have a mindset to commit for 3-4 years
In addition to the above, the candidates for Senior Product Engineer should also have:
- Thorough understanding of good Frontend engineering & architecture practices. In our experience, this usually comes from working in an excellent frontend team with an excellent architect, on a complex applications
- Experience: 3-6 years
What will I be doing?
- Ideate with key stakeholders, do market research and translate business goals to the product roadmap
- Define the product release process and coordinate all the processes required to bring the product to market
- ● Interview and understand customer needs, problems, and experiences, document and report insights
- Coordinate with other teams/ stakeholders to deliver the product in a continuously evolving environment.
- Identify and track key success metrics for all the products. Generate strategies to improve usage and take it to
- Prioritize features against what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives.
- Define requirements of the features from desired business use cases and write software requirement specifications - technical (database design, architecture)
- Coordinate with developers and outsourcing agencies to develop the products, guide developers, and review code if required.
- Anticipate possible issues in the future when the product is deployed to scale and take preventative steps for high uptime.
- Prepare product impact reports and present them to funders at regular intervals.
What skill do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience is a must in IT/Computer Engineering.
- Min 3 years of end-to-end software development experience and knowledge of tech stack (Angular, PHP, NodeJS, Android, and React) technical.
- Experience as a Product manager/owner in one of the business domains in Agriculture, Media& Advertisement, Healthcare, Payment
- Interested and curious to work at the intersection of multiple functional areas such as Product Management,
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, experimentation, analysis, and iteration
- Communicate the business values to the field and customers
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently but still be detail oriented.
• Working alongside managers and clients to agree their IT requirements.
• Identifying the hardware and software requirements in the organization.
• Explaining plans agreed with managers todesigners and developers
• Organising the workloads of the technical teams in the most efficient way
• Monitoring progress of the project and ensuring it's completed on time
• Reporting progress back to managers and clients
• Carrying out some of the technical work, depending on the level of
• Checking IT systems work as intended
• Advising and suggesting future IT developments to managers or clients.
Soft Skills Required:
• Anticipating and solving problems - a key part of the role is seeing where problems might arise during an IT project and finding solutions before, they go 'live' and disrupt the organisation.
• Communication skills - Need to be adept at listening to, understanding and explaining concepts to both managerial and technical colleagues.
• Dealing with pressure - technical architects have a lot of responsibility and he/she have to be able to deliver results in high-pressure circumstances.
• Prioritisation and time management - IT projects often have
tight deadlines and missing them can have significant consequences for the organisation or client.
• Relationship-building - it's important to develop trust and understanding between the technical teams and managers or clients to ensure a project runs smoothly
- Strong CS fundamentals in OOD, DS, Algorithms and Problem Solving for a wide variety of problem spaces and technologies
- Expert coder in any modern language such as Java, Golang or Scala.
- Experience in working with Product and Engineering leaders to drive and implement platform and product vision.
- Ability to leverage deep and wide knowledge of technology stack to recommend appropriate architecture and design solutions, and provide technical leadership to a team of rock star Software Engineers.
- Can translate the impact of design choices on non-functional attributes like scalability, performance, availability and security.
- Experience in providing leadership, career guidance, performance management, prioritization and personnel management for minimum team size of 10.
- Experience creating large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed web applications with databases, and designing web services, APIs, data models and schemas, using SQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with Cloud environments, such as AWS.
- Comfortable in Windows and Linux environments.
- Comfortable with different data storage solutions such as Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, ElasticSearch, SQL, Hadoop, or MongoDB.
- Experience delivering high quality software following continuous delivery and using code quality tools (JIRA, GitHub, Jenkin, Hudson, Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, and Fortify etc.)
- Worked in Agile environments previously.
- Good command of development metrics, methodologies and tools.
- Will ensure timely and frequent delivery of high quality software, while adapting technical decisions to the immediate needs of the business.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Can drive adoption of best practices across the Software Engineering Lifecycle, including reviews, source control, build processes, continuous integration and deployment.
- Providing technology leadership, vision, and passion to the product team.
- Working closely with the product management team and engineering team to transform customer needs into product engineering architecture and initiatives.
- Responsible for defining and implementing solid product engineering best practices and processes to guarantee results for product delivery.
- Take ownership and drive technology initiatives in the organization.
- Manage the product architecture design and reviews, review platform test automation, and DevOps Practises.
- Recruiting and mentoring a team of world-class developers.
- Provide the Delivery and Support teams with technical advice and support.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Should have a strong technical background in product development and the complete software development life cycle.
- Coding skills are mandatory and we’re looking for someone who is technology agnostic and can jump in where needed. Our current tech stack scales across various technologies and platforms: JAVA, Ionic/Angular, IOS, Android, PHP and Python among others.
- Flexible, adaptable to the challenging pace of identifying and adopting new technologies.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and motivation to make our product successful.
- Result-oriented with a strong sense of drive and driven technology initiatives in previous jobs.
- Must have experience in building teams, identifying and mentoring talent, and working on architecting and building large-scale products.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the current web and mobile app technology landscape.
- The ideal candidate should have 12+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 8-10 years in product development.
- Last position as an technical owner of a product engineering team with at least 15 people.
- A Bachelor’s degree or better, preferably in Computer Engineering, from a reputed college/university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a highly skilled and dynamic Associate Tech Lead with a demonstrated history to join our growing team. This role involves making technology decisions on behalf of the company to align the company with it’s vision for its tech needs. They should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, hands on, should have built a team before and process oriented.
The Associate Technical Lead should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
Ensuring that the tech team meets the company’s short and long term needs.
Outline the goals for research and development.
Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all product requirements.
Acting as a mentor to the tech team members.
Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of new features.
Managing technology budgets and time frames.
Driving and planning sprints and ensuring a high tech team velocity.
Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Ensuring that there is no system downtime and all products are working seamless.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiastic and passionate, exceptional team management skills.
Should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Proactive and efficient time-management.
Should have managed and set up teams.
2+ years of experience as an Associate technical Lead.
Digital and Technology Architecture
- Head the digital transformation and innovation projects from idea generation to new ventures in close collaboration with business stakeholders and external partners
- Present the vision & value of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide range of audiences in alignment with business priorities and objectives
- Plans tasks and estimates for the required research and volume of activities to complete work
- Own and assess non-functional requirements and propose solutions for Availability, Backup, Capacity, Performance, Redundancy, Reliability, Scalability, Supportability, Risks and Costs models
- Provide strategic guidance to teams on managing third-party service providers in terms of service levels, costing, etc.
- Drive the team to ensure appropriate documentation is developed in support of value realization
- Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build digital solutions
- Ownership of overall Enterprise Architecture including compliances and standards
- Head the overall Architecture blueprint and roadmap for applications aligning with Enterprise Architecture
- Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Enterprise needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practice for their use
- Ownership of overall Data Architecture including compliances and standards
- Head the overall Architecture blueprint and roadmap applications aligning with Data Architecture
- Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Data needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practice for their use
Opportunity is with one of the top conglomerate (Airline)
Responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage, and related software and hardware
· Develop the overarching network architecture to enable smooth functioning of all Client's systems across the nation
· Design the overall infrastructure strategy for Client, optimizing costs and value delivered
· Provide periodic reports to the CDTO and senior leadership on network and infrastructure costs, implementation, adoption, etc.
· Design and create policies pertaining to IT Asset Management, audits, service and maintenance of networks, software and hardware
· Act as the custodian for all network and infrastructure related policies for the organization
· Support team in negotiating competitive pricing for software licensing/purchase, hardware leasing/purchase, etc.; ensure IT assets purchases are within the budget
Infra & Network Architecture
· Define, develop, and implement infrastructure optimization and evolution strategy
· Identify and develop a strategy to mitigate risk and increase productivity
· Develop the organization’s end-user technology vision and translate it into actionable goals
· In partnership with IT leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, develop and implement strategic roadmaps for Client's digital architecture
· Maintain a high level of strategic foresight by identifying customer and business needs, and adjusting departmental and team objectives accordingly
· Identify future challenges in the end-user technology landscape and develop mitigation strategies
· Overlook the management of the infrastructure, connectivity across our airport's network, all airport technology, and several mission-critical business support applications for hassle-free computing
· Determine appropriate Network services and solutions for all business divisions
· Head and manage the infrastructure network and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
Cloud Services Management
· Head and manage the infrastructure (System, Cloud) teams and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
· Lead transitioning of the enterprise to a collection of shared infrastructure solutions (Azure, GCP and on-premises) including productivity suite, groupware, telephony, network, security-related solutions, and virtual server infrastructure
Vendor Sourcing & Management
· Manage relationships with various technology vendors and contract agreements to ensure technically and economically efficient products and services are provided
· Ensure new infrastructure transitions are compliant with current applications, commercials involved in their upkeep, and overlook the future need of applications and their upgrades
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build infrastructure and network solutions
· Support, nurture, and develop the team members’ skills in all infrastructure and network architecture innovation aspects
- Skills Required for the role
Strong Leadership capabilities
Excellent Analytical and Delivery skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Solid understanding of key architecture concerns meeting cross-functional needs
Stakeholder management skills
Strong Problem-Solving approach
- End to end Android application development - Write - Debug - Maintain and Test.
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and should be able to set concrete foundation for a larger team.
- Manage Existing Team
- Collaborate with founders and support team to define and design new features based on user feedback.
- Should be able to turn wireframes into high quality, performant, reusable and easy to maintain code.
- Be end-user focused - which is to understand the typical Indian shop owner and building the app experience around them.
- Writing code that runs smoothly on low-end to high end android devices.
- Understand and measure how your features are used via data analytics, and suggest and make improvements.
- Being agile and continually improving to adapt to new challenges faced.
- Need to have a solid understanding of Android development, with understanding of the current best practices.
- Should be proficient in Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines and async programming.
- Should have experience with incorporating Rest APIs with JWT based authentication and authorisation.
- Experience with threading and performance tuning.
- Experience with DI framework like Hilt or Dagger.
- Experience with Room or SQLite.
- Should have a solid understanding of Android ecosystem and its app development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment, integrity, communication skills, and impact.
- Strong communicator and collaborator.
- Should be able to work flexibly on other facets of an agile startup.
- Backend development (NodeJS).
- Cloud server stack management (AWS/GCP).
- Like to leave code better than you found it.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
AWS Certification must.
- 3+ years of experience in Financial domain
- 3+ years of Lending experience (Someone who has worked on Lending products or Lending companies or Lending Processes) and financial experience.
- This is 50% hands-on 50% managerial position with experience in Automation or development.
- Should be Technical PM
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Lead the pre-sales (25%) to post-sales (75%) efforts building Public/Hybrid Cloud solutions working collaboratively with Intuitive and client technical and business stakeholders
Be a customer advocate with obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for Intuitive’s customers with secure, scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS Cloud services
Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies, and risk management strategies
Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
Extensive experience building Well Architected solutions in-line with AWS cloud adoption framework (DevOps/DevSecOps, Database/Data Warehouse/Data Lake, App Modernization/Containers, Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cost Management and Operational Excellence)
Experience with application discovery prefera bly with tools like Cloudscape, to discover application configurations , databases, filesystems, and application dependencies
Experience with Well Architected Review, Cloud Readiness Assessments and defining migration patterns (MRA/MRP) for application migration e.g. Re-host, Re-platform, Re-architect etc
Experience in architecting and deploying AWS Landing Zone architecture with CI/CD pipeline
Experience on architecture, design of AWS cloud services to address scalability, performance, HA, security, availability, compliance, backup and DR, automation, alerting and monitoring and cost
Hands-on experience in migrating applications to AWS leveraging proven tools and processes including migration, implementation, cutover and rollback plans and execution
Hands-on experience in deploying various AWS services e.g. EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Security Groups etc. using either manual or IaC, IaC is preferred
Hands-on Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
Hands-on Experience with application build/release processes CI/CD pipelines
Deep understanding of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/retros etc), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA
Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral
Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice
Assist Sales and Marketing team in creating sales and marketing collateral
Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and Intuitive website
Create case studies for projects successfully executed by Intuitive delivery team
Conduct sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings
Flexibility with work hours supporting customer’s requirement and collaboration with global delivery teams
Flexibility with Travel as required for Pre-sales/Post-sales, Design workshops, War-room Migration events and customer meetings
Strong passion for modern technology exploration and development
Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
Experience with Multi-cloud (Azure, GCP, OCI) is a big plus
Experience with VMware Cloud Foundation as well as Advanced Windows and Linux Engineering is a big plus
Experience with On-prem Data Engineering (Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake) is a big plus
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team & build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience in designing & developing scalable automation platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in backend services, databases and cloud technologies. They must be at ease working in an agile environment. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
- Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Understand data storage requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
- Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
- Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
- Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
- Software testing using Jest & Mocha
- Teamwork & Communication skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with designing secure distributed systems
- 2.5+ years of professional software development experience with designing & developing backend services
We have a unique culture of personal growth, ownership & enthusiasm which helps everyone see the purpose and value in their work as part of the product as a whole.
Looking for a great career as a Android Developer? NuVeda is the perfect place for you!
Who we are?
A two-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to quickly ship new requirements.
- Take on tough design and product problems while working cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Thrive in a culture of continuous improvement by optimizing web products and related components to achieve and maintain high performance of business applications.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in native mobile app development.
- Strong passion for programming in Android.
- Experience in source revision control systems such as git, svn.
- Knowledgeable about MVC and MVVM architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases.
- Experience with UI development.
- Experience with publishing apps.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills.
- Proficient in Kotlin programming, Java and Android APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Android App architectures and implementation.
- Ability to write model code for functional and non-functional requirements
The candidate is expected to be very strong in coding and technical design/architecture and should be able to architect newer modules into the platform independently.
She/he would be responsible for independently handling assigned tasks. All discussed and agreed upon timelines must be adhered to with stringency and discipline. The incumbent should possess the proficiency to develop Apps on the android platform with minimum supervision.
● Experience in native android development and React Native.
● Work on assigned tasks to ensure their timely completion.
● To ensure best coding practices are followed in the code.
● Follow instructions and be able to work on tasks leading to an app.
● Ensure modularity of code.
● Work in a team to complete projects, pitch in with other team members to troubleshoot.
● Good Communication Skills
● Team Player
● Time Management
● Detail Oriented
● Problem - Solving Skills
● Analytical Skills
● BCA/MCA/ B.Tech (Any Graduation)
● Hands on exposure to Android Development and Android Frameworks.
Relevant Experience should be 3.5years+.
Requirements Area of Expertise:
● Good command in React Native Designation React NativeDeveloper Reports To Technical Architect -Web Apps Location Noida/Remote
● Expertise in unit test case writing
● Strong understanding of working with REST Web Services.
● Good understanding of databases and SQLite in general.
● Good understanding of caching strategies and asynchronous calls
As a Technical Architect, you need to be
- Technology Expert
- Creative and self-driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
You will closely work with Head of Product Engineering responsible for for the platform development, Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation, Software Development Leaders, Program Manager, SCRUM Masters, UX Designers
You will be responsible for
- Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform
- Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform
- Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform
- 8 – 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is hands on experience developing in enterprise software product
- Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and so on
- Experience developing enterprise- grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem
- Can mentor train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong background in architectural principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Must have contributed to technology tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
- Should have experience in multiple tech-stacks including Data Analytics tech-stacks as well.
Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- Work towards Improving the architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Setup Architecture and Design guidelines for the platforms for multi-country roll-outs
- Develop and Define Architecture Standards
- Develop and Define Application Architecture Standards
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Knowledge in Node JS
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Strong working experience in Single Page, Building micro frontend apps, Progressive Web Apps, Server-Side Rendering using React.js
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, enzyme etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands-on experience in maintaining Web Vitals
A renowned group based at Kolkata
- The CTO will set company’s technological vision and lead its execution.
- Responsible to build and scale an online B2B / B2C platform from the scratch
- Build a solid technical team across Software development, Architecture & design, Dev Ops / Infrastructure.
- Min 5 years of experience must have headed a full journey experience of scaling up software product & technology from scratch within a B2C or B2B environment during zero to one phase of the startup
- Proven ability to work in the intersection of technology and business to drive revenue growth. Must have experience of working in a start-up during zero to one phase along with Founder/s or at a Founder/s minus 1 level.
- Proven experience of building and leading engineering teams that have scaled along the journey.
- Must have experience managing teams across Software development, Architecture & design, Dev Ops / Infrastructure
- Candidate must have nuanced understanding of trade-offs among features, risks and costs.
As an Architect, you would be expected to:
- Own the overall architectural decisions, design, and development of technology.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the full lifecycle of product development and testing.
- Play a significant role in the career development of others. Work with engineering teams to provide continuous architecture and design mentor-ship / leadership and be a source of support that ensures successful product delivery and operational excellence in production.
- Actively participate in design reviews, improve product delivery and align teams across the organization towards coherent architectural strategies.
- Deliver artifacts that set the standard in your organization for engineering excellence, from designs to algorithms to implementations.
- Help others understand when it is appropriate to create new versus reuse or extend existing software solutions.
- You will develop systems, component architectures, and APIs that meet the test of time. Articulate and evangelize architectural principles that ensure that system components fit and last and align with the company's business direction.
You would be a good fit if:
- You will have worked in past faced product companies and at least 8 years of experience
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure.
- You will also possess a good understanding of object-oriented design, algorithms, Web Applications Architectures, and Microservices.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Champion a culture of innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security, and reliability.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large codebases.
- Hungry to make an impact ethically and effectively, with deep empathy for end consumers.
- Any open-source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
Procol is India's fastest-growing procurement technology company.
Founded in 2018, Procol's solutions have been securely deployed at many $1B+ global companies helping procurement teams reduce costs, digitize procurements, improve compliance by replacing emails and excel workflows with the world's most easy-to-use and secure e-sourcing platform managing a spend of ₹5000 Cr+. Procol is rated 4.9/5 ⭐️ by trusted enterprises on G2 and has been featured by Forbes.
We're a team of ex-Google New York, Zomato, OYO who've worked at high-impact, growth companies and believe that we're on the journey of building one. Backed by investors like Blume Ventures, Sequoia Surge, Beenext, and Rainmatter.
Hiring Technical Lead
You will scale and lead Procol’s engineering teams. You’ll be instrumental in driving the product vision and will be responsible for hiring, developing and leading engineers to seamlessly execute our technical roadmap.
You come from experience but are not as psyched with your current pursuits and believe that there’s something more important to be done with your time. If you are a hustler who likes to take challenges and want to join a team of like-minded enthusiastic individuals then we want you on-board.
What you’ll bring
- You have 4+ years of experience with system architecture and have built scalable software infrastructure.
- You are a hands-on programmer and prefer to spend 20-30% of your time writing production grade code with your team.
- You have sound understanding of software engineering principles, both for code and for people
- You have experience of leading engineering teams.
- You are emphatic and highly customer obsessed.
- You have an eye for great products and can work effectively with product managers, engineers and designers to build them.
What you'll do
- Build, scale, develop and manage teams that are collaborative, inclusive, and respectful of each other.
- Scope and lead large technical projects with enormous impact.
- Manage the processes necessary to operate the engineering teams effectively.
- Drive and contribute to company-wide engineering initiatives.
- Plan and prioritize short term and long term engineering goals and guide teams through planning, prioritization, and execution of work.
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members. Focus on developing their careers, and assign them to projects suitable to their skill levels, work styles, and professional goals.
- Own your team’s deliverables and ensure we continue to ship scalable, highly-available products that delight our customers.
- Support the engineering and product teams in achieving a high level of technical quality, reliability, and ease-of-use.
Why you'll love Procol
- Learn and grow fast with a growing startup which impacts millions of businesses
- Work closely with the founding team and become a part of building a successful company
- Openly collaborate with few of India’s most talented folks, who will challenge you every day
- Industry competitive salary and benefits
- Get advance salaries every month
- Employee health insurance covered by us
- Flexible working hours
Procol is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
Cloud Architect / Lead
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
- 8+ years experience in web application development and architecture.
- ·Extensive experience using open source software libraries
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern
- Solid hands on experience with Java
- Strong experience with SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
- ·Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Prior experience building modular, common and scalable services
- Experience using chef, puppet or other deployment automation tools
- Experience working within a distributed engineering team including offshore
- Bonus points if you have contributed to an open source project
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
- Principal Engineers are responsible for driving Technology and Engineering Best Practices in their respective teams.
- They should demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability for their product and software systems.
- They are expected to go above and beyond their role by contributing in tools, processes and practices which bring operational efficiency and are aligned with business goals.
- They are expected to actively participate in development along with team members and create systems and modules which represent a working model of engineering best practices.
- They are expected to participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- They are responsible for the Engineering metrics/health of their systems including strong alerting and monitoring mechanisms.
- They are expected to lead the adoption of best practices around coding, designing, performance of systems in a team.
Experience or Skills Required:
- B.Tech or Advanced degree in Computer Science with 6-12 years of industry experience in product based companies.
- Proficiency with Basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience in building solutions based on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K Nearest neighbor, SVM, Random Forest, Decision Trees.
- Strong experience with at least one of programming languages: Python, Java, Vertx, Golang
- Strong experience in building Server side reusable components based on Microservices or Distributed Architecture.
- Solid coding skills with ability to lead teams in identifying clearing tech debts for large scale code base.
- Good understanding & experience in improving performance of scalable and real time responsive applications.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills and an aptitude to approach problems from first principles and build solutions for those.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent Mentoring skills. Be the technical mentor to your team.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries are not clearly defined.
Technology: node js, DynamoDB / Mongo DB
- Design & implement Backend Services.
- Able to redesign the architecture.
- Designing & implementation of application in MVC & Microservice.
- 9+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js.
- Experience working on teams that practice BDD (Business Driven Development).
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience using Node.js for automation and leveraging NPM for package management
- Solid Object Oriented design experience, and creating and leveraging design patterns.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (i.e. Jenkins, Puppet etc.)
Desired/Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
Technology / Frame work: Angular, Ionic
- Design frontend architecture.
- Provide solution for business needs.
- Caching techniques such as Service workers to improve the front end performance.
- Experience in unit testing automation frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, Protractor.
- Experience in optimization of UI for mobile & tablet devices for infinite & smooth scrolling.
- Experience in Service side rendering technologies such as Angular 10. 0, typescript, React JS.
- Experience in setting up DevOps & Continuous Delivery pipeline for front end technologies using a standard platform such as Jenkins, Puppet , Team City or IBM Urban Build.
Desired/Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment.
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
We are open to hiring for this role either in Hyderabad / Bengaluru!!
Cambridge Technology is seeking a hands-on GCP Professional who can visualize, design, solutionize and deliver mission-critical applications on GCP.
You are required to be hands-on on various aspects of GCP architecture and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud, public, private, and hybrid. You will be accountable for designing and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions. You shall be working as a core team member of CT’s global delivery team and spearheading most technical decisions.
No of Positions
- Minimum of 4+yrs experience, and 2+yrs on GCP, Certification on GCP will be highly desired.
- Experience with architecting and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions on-premises and/or the cloud
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, deploy, and manage computes, storage, and NW services in GCP.
- Deployment of infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform using various GCP services like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Load Balancing, Stack driver monitoring.
- Implement GCP Infrastructure automation through Ansible Tower, terraform & Gcloud for auto-provisioning, code deployments, software installation, and configuration updates.
- Analyze pre-requisites required for the creation of any GCP Project Foundation.
- Migrate workload from other cloud environments to GCP.
- Design and building 3 tier web application on GCP
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Google Cloud Technologies, relational databases, real-time streaming, and batch data processing.
- Manage large scale infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization
- Interact with internal technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures and consulting services
- Highly skilled in delivering & managing large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centers and Private & Public Cloud, from the stage of design, build to management & operation
Hiring for Anahad Pharmacy (Division of HelpNow)
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by the earliest investors of Uber, SpaceX and some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About this role
We’re seeking a Head of Engineering to work closely with our technical team and engineers to design and scale our product infrastructure and architecture. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across engineering, AI, product management, QA, design, operations and sales to lead the technology vision and direction.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will involve working closely with him and the product team to refine and iterate on the product and engineering roadmaps.
- 6-10 years of architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast-moving early stage start-up environment.
- Strong expertise in systems architecture and a service based codebase.
- Strong expertise in designing highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience building and leading engineering teams that took products from idea to launch (0 to 1), and launch to scale (1 to 10).
- Strong communication and leadership abilities especially in the current remote environment.
- Strong developer who can give the best in their team a run for their money!
- A passion for building impactful products.
- Deep knowledge of backend and frontend technologies such as NodeJS, Java, PHP (Laravel), Postgres/MySQL, ReactJS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with mobile development: Android and/or React Native.
Building the Engineering Team and Culture
The power of a good engineering leader is to build out the engineering team and set a start-up’s engineering culture, especially when the organization gets to the size where that middle layer of management is required. A strong head of engineering should therefore be able to determine who will be good leads for the team, hire them, and be able to groom that skill set over time.
Not only the ability to execute, but the leader’s role prior to development is also critical to the product-planning phase. While product management/marketing will provide insight into the features, market size, pricing etc. the engineering leadership needs to provide feedback into the resources (headcount, equipment, etc.) needed to deliver by a given date. An engineering leader brings sanity to this process with a unified view of broader objectives.
Ultimately, the output of any engineering organization is the product. A well-functioning organization will not only build a high-quality product, but also hit pre-determined dates and accurately forecast updates to the timeline as it changes. One has to have a command of the software development process, and ensure the correct process is in place and followed.
When a product launch goes right and catches the world on fire, the feedback from the market can be overwhelming. Even with marginal success, engineering will be inundated with customer escalations, feature requests etc. All of this must be addressed while continuing to drive the product forward. A hallmark of a strong engineering leader is to maintain composure while navigating this chaos.
Why you’ll LOVE this job
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun. Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives. We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs. We can promise:
- You will be a part of founding team and work closely with the founders on the vision
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees.
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
Commensurate with experience (Cash + Bonus + Equity).
8+ years of experience in IT industry as Technical Architect
Experience in architecting large scale, cloud native applications
Experience in architecting marketplace (ecommerce or fintech) or similar web applications
Familiarity with NFT and Blockchain technologies
Experience in MERN stack based product development
Experience in AWS cloud based development and CI/CD environment
Certification in AWS Solution Architect or Professional is preferred
Experience in handling customer queries and demonstrating product capabilities
Experience in Agile / SCRUM development process
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Design and maintain scalable, reliable, secure and cost-optimized Architecture of our SaaS product in AWS
Develop product roadmap and prioritize user stories
Provide technical leadership to the development team
Review design and code according to standards and ensure quality
Design product API
Co-ordinate customer interactions and team interactions
Provide organization-wide leadership, direction, and execution strategy including taking Nova-wide engineering initiatives.
Design, experiment, and implement processes to increase the overall productivity.
Provide technical expertise and leadership wherever required throughout product life cycles, influence / evangelize best engineering practices
Liason with Product Leader and influence right product strategies
Work closely with cross-functional teams, customer success/operations leadership team, and a team of product managers
Own an engineering team of 25 plus
Take care of their career progression working with their PMs
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full potential at all time to ensure your team delivers best in class products and solutions
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a product/module/feature
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Be hands-on in technical architecture and reviews
Building early-stage tech products
Strong tech background of working in a product Nova
Mentoring young engineering team
Identifying right engineering practices
Taking decisions on build Vs buy strategies
Take decisions related to data, infrastructure, and right tech stacks that fit Nova's roadmap and priorities
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve them with innovative tech solutions
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a super changing environment
Minimum 8 years of quality experience.
5 years of hands-on experience in building large-scale systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high energy,
A good business sense and deep empathy towards user needs and able to envision solutions for a B2B SAAS product.
Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
An enthusiastic leader who has unlimited energy to influence and daring to take initiatives and risks.
Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the role:
Looking for an experienced leader to manage a growing team of engineers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Your role will involve strategising, project management, and people management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create a technical strategy and be involved in architectural decisions
• Lead and coordinate the complete development of products to ensure project timelines are met
• Communicate team goals with engineering staff members
• Help the team improve the technical quality of their work through regular technical design and code reviews
• Manage, coach, and support the engineering team
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
• Minimum 6 years experience with 3+ years' of management experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software security policies and enhancements to security on existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in software development and DevOps, specifically managing AWS Infrastructure such as EC2s, RDS, Elastic cache, S3, IAM, cloud trail and other services provided by AWS.
- Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimises performance and cost. plan for future infrastructure as well as Maintain & optimise existing infrastructure.
- Conceptualise, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a containerised infrastructure using Docker, Mesosphere or similar SaaS platforms.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a secured network utilising VPCs with inputs from the security team.
- Work with developers & QA to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated testing Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional and performance status.
- Work with developers to institute systems, policies and workflows which allow for rollback of deployments Triage release of applications to production environment on a daily basis.
- Interface with developers and triage SQL queries that need to be executed in production environments.
- Assist the developers and on calls for other teams with post mortem, follow up and review of issues affecting production availability.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Ansible.
- Must have written playbook to automate provisioning of AWS infrastructure as well as automation of routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have had prior experience automating deployments to production and lower environments.
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic and log management tools.
- Our entire platform is hosted on AWS, comprising of web applications, webservices, RDS, Redis and Elastic Search clusters and several other AWS resources like EC2, S3, Cloud front, Route53 and SNS.
- Essential Functions System Architecture Process Design and Implementation
- Minimum of 2 years scripting experience in Ruby/Python (Preferable) and Shell Web Application Deployment Systems Continuous Integration tools (Ansible)Establishing and enforcing Network Security Policy (AWS VPC, Security Group) & ACLs.
- Establishing and enforcing systems monitoring tools and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Risk Assessment policies and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Escalation policies and standards
- Experience in defining new architectures, design all layers of the solution, create architectural blueprints that can be used for final code development.
- Interface with client business/technical teams to understand complex requirements.
- Anticipate on technological evolutions(example use MySQL Lite not MS SQL, use C# not ASP, don't use JSF use Angular).
- Resolve technical issues.
- Bridge between Developers, Project Managers/Leads, and Client, ensuring smooth communication channel.
- Ensure quality of project implementation deployed.
- Provide technical guidance to projects/programs for complex components of a multiple technology suites.
- Ensuring documentation of the complete project architecture.
- Lead actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Participate in cross-functional work groups to assess business needs, develop a systems architecture strategy, and implementation plans.
- Leads work groups that are responsible for software development.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented by the development team.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture and help them solve challenging technical problems
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of architecture roadmap strategies to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve.
- Identify existing architecture weaknesses and find opportunities for process reengineering and perform cost benefit analysis
- Time Management- Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. Handles multiple short and long term modules by proper planning while anticipating potential problems and planning for contingencies.
- Identify high-potential team members for next level positions and creating learning and development plans for them.
- Enable strong process in place and reducing dependencies on individual.
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Experience of current technologies including Open Source, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JSP, etc.), web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), Rich Internet Applications, messaging infrastructures and databases.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Should be comfortable for 40%-60% coding.
- Able to convert requirements into executable code
- 9 to 12 yrs experience
- Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Having Analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to translate complex requirements into functional and Technical architecture
- Experience managing the technology aspect of multiple complex projects
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions and Assist team members in complex task
- Willing to take ownership and being accountable.
- Openness, communicates honestly, openly, and consistently.
- Positive Attitude encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
- Integrity maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing all duties.
- Should be a good listener.
- Dependable, can be relied upon to get the job done.
- Able to avoid mistakes that could/should be anticipated.
- Should be able sense and grab the opportunities to innovate and improvise.
- Very high competence in presentation skills.
- Negotiator: Excellent negotiation skills which comes handy in hard selling new ideas/ new technical implementations etc.
- Risk Management: Should be able to take calculated risks in trying out new technical implementation avenues
- Able to communicate the org level vision to the team effectively