10+ years of experience in web application design and development
• 10+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
• 5+ years of experience in Jenkins and must have an understanding of CI/CD pipelines
• Analyze, design, develop, and maintain scalable solutions.
• Participate in code review.
• Collaborate with design team to create customer friendly solutions.
• Work with the support team to fix any bugs that arise in code.
• Perform debugging and troubleshooting of existing code base. • Good knowledge of Dockers containers. • Experience with Git/GitHub/AWS DevOps. • Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase o Experience with React-o Experience with AWS Lambda
Nice to have: Experience with building integrations with 3rd party services/tools such as:o Experience with Sinatra Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore Experience with MongoDB
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Engage in code design, testing, integration, deployment, and enhancements
Write high-quality code and take responsibility for tasks
Solve performance bottlenecks
Communicate and collaborate with product manager, QA, and UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Have a strong sense of code quality
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a back-end engineer
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, and diagnosing
Solid knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
Experience in developing back-ends for enterprise systems
Knowledge of debugging performance and optimization techniques
Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
Good knowledge of cloud technologies eg. AWS
Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
InnovationM is looking for a Java Developer with experience in Spring Boot, Microservices, and MongoDB to join our team. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in designing and developing REST APIs using Spring Boot, building microservices-based applications, working with MongoDB and have experience in deploying applications in AWS.
What you must be good at:
● Develop and maintain REST APIs using Spring Boot framework
● Build microservices-based applications using Spring Boot and related frameworks
● Design and develop data models and queries for MongoDB database
● Deploy applications in AWS using EC2, ECR, and other relevant AWS services
● Work in an Agile development environment
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software
What you must be good at:
● 4+ years of experience in Java development
● Strong experience in Spring Boot and related frameworks
● Hands-on experience in building microservices-based applications
● Proficient in designing and developing REST APIs
● Strong experience in MongoDB, including data modeling and query optimization
● Good understanding of AWS services and deployment methodologies
● Experience working in an Agile development environment
● Proficient in Git and version control systems
Blaze - Madurai is looking for PHP Web Developer with below skill set:
- Good understanding of core PHP
- Experience in any one MVC framework (Yii, Laravel or Codeigniter)
- Code customization skills in WordPress or Magento.
- Hands-on experience in GIT
- Ability to consume and create apis.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries.
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job Location: Madurai
- Blaze - Madurai has an excellent reputation among employees for friendly management & attractive perks and benefits. Join Blaze if you want to work on interesting international projects. Blaze gives enormous opportunities to take your career and skills to next level.
• Testing and evaluating new programs
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• Working closely with other developers, business and systems analysts
• Drive an effective and efficient scrum process where all team members work in the same direction. Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of your team by continuously
• Provide fact-based technical feedback on each squad member to managers as part of the evaluation cycle.
• Complete independently complex development tasks and actively contribute to pushing code to production. Write testable, efficient, and reusable code suitable for continuous integration and deployment, respecting best practices and industry development standards.
• Be accountable for code quality, with the assistance of a QA Analyst, by conducting adequate testing Develop a deep understanding of the product roadmap for the squad, including future features to be developed.
• Contribute to high-level estimation and participate in laying out the development sequences, challenging the product roadmap and identifying areas where technical debt can be reduced or avoided.
• Contribute to solution designs, challenging other members on technical decisions and explaining the technical design to junior developers so they can write documentation for the rest of the team.
• Coordinate actively with the solution architect to ensure an appropriate level of validation. Be accountable for performance, reliability, scalability and resilience through SLAs and monitoring
• Raise the bar of professional software development by practicing it and helping others learn the craft through code reviews and coaching. Actively contribute to the internal peer learning platform, to promote continuous learning. Participate in the onboarding of new developers.
• Conduct interviews, document outcomes and help raise the bar for recruits we hire, internal and external resources
• Team player with a high sense of accountability and ownership. Willing to try new things, not afraid to fail, learn from failures and grow. Verbal & non-verbal communication skills
We are looking for 4-5years relevant Experience-ROR.
• Write effective and scalable code in Ruby Build back-end components for web applications
• Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
• Review and debug junior developers’ code
• Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
• Build, install and share gems and plugins
• Create automated test scripts
• Improve and maintain applications after deployment
• Coordinate with team members who work on different layersof infrastructure
• Experience with support of high-availability, high-performance,customer-facing web applications
• Expert in configuring and deploying multiple rails applications quickly
• Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Continuous Integration, Capistrano)
• Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services
• Strong foundation in Database ( MySQL / Postgres )
• Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture
• Should have knowledge on Micro Services.
It will be good if you also have :
Worked in a web startup before and been part of the core
development during high growth phase. Practical experience with building scalable, high availability and
high performance systems.
Hands-on background with agile development practices includingtest driven development and scrums Contributed to open source projects on Github Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and development tools Worked on Any Tech Upgradations
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js
- Expertise in Typescript, AWS, Firebase, MongoDB, and Express
You will be bringing:
- Hands-on experience in writing applications using Node.js (including Socket.io and Express or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of a few of the available databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Proficiency in application deployment on Linux or Ubuntu environments
- Experience in server-client architecture project(s)
- Ability to prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
- An open, growth mindset when giving and receiving feedback
We Propelius Technologies Hiring ruby on rails developer for our surat branch . Will provide vest perk in IT industry with max benefit like 4 day working *
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years