VB Advanced Excel
Experience creating PowerPoint slide decks and along with that experience in automating the PowerPoint slide creation using excel VBA Formats extracted data based on expected report output with batching capability and multiple data formatting requirements Consolidate and combine extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools excel, VBA macro, SQL database, and/or from different system/tools/Database in one single database using SQL queries to standardize data structure
Professional Attributes :
Gathers and analyse report requirements from stakeholders Identify the processing tool Excel / SQL and provide a robust solution which can be easily leveraged or extended to other domains Building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes
1. 3+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
2. Experience with Java 11 will be GOOD to have.
3. Experience in front-end development is desired.
4. A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
5. Excellent written and spoken English.
6. Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent
7. Hands-on knowledge and experience of developing financial systems and understanding of financial concepts.
1. Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
2. Perform sufficient tests to ensure at least 80% code coverage.
3. Participate in and contribute to scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
4. Will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
5. Participate in design discussions and decisions.
Good to have skills:
1. Primary skills – Java 8, spring boot, React, MQ/Messaging services & API, (Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins)
2. High performance transactional platform
3. Back-end development and Middleware
4. Modern UI based on React
5. Continuous delivery and automation
6. Domain – Capital Market, Investment Banking is good or BFSI is ok
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
Experience in Core Java and J2EE
Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
Analyze, Design & develop features in product
Code review of team members/peers
Finzly is a fintech company, providing innovative solutions to meet the growing needs of Banks and Financial services firms in North America.
Our award-winning open banking platform, BankOS, allows banks to innovate at the speed of “NOW” and compete with Fintech companies in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team bringing innovation in the finance industry and be a proud engineer. This means following the industry standards, using clean code and being bold while sharing your thoughts during tough technical conversations. We want you to be a part of all of this!
What we need from you:
- You will join our team to develop awesome products for our customers(Banks and Financial Institutions)
- You will be developing in Java, Spring Boot on the backend and Angular on the frontend
- Learn from our high performing teams, while at the same time providing feedback on how the team could do its job better
- Work with our product owners and help them to convert ideas into working products.
- Sharp focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who do not wait around for direction.
What we need you to bring:
- Deep passion for developing software and continuous learning attitude to write more efficient code.
- Someone who wants to work in a strong team and influence that team on how to perform better
- You enjoy sliding between both front-end and back-end stacks to solve problems instead of just “writing code”
- 5 or more years of experience writing code for web products.
- You have worked with cloud technology
Bonus Points / Nice to Have
- Understanding of CI/CD/Docker/
- Experience/understanding payment processing / payment gateways, e.g. ACH, RTP, SWIFT, PCI compliance
- Experience on messaging and distributed caching.
Our Interview process:
- Recruiter Call (15 min) – Specialist - Recruitment
- Online Programming Test/Offline Assignment(45 to 90 minutes) – Online (This is optional for early joiners)
- Technical Interview (45 to 90 minutes): Sr/Lead R&D Engineers
- System Design + Methodology Interview (1 hour): Director - Engineering
- Final Interview : India Head (1 hour)
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
- 3-10 years experience
- Experience with NextJS and Material UI
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
• 4+ years' experience as Full Stack PHP Software with knowledge of PHP frameworks. Node.js,
• At least 2+ year recent experience working in LARAVEL 4 experience.
• Experience in any of these MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel)
• 1-3+ years of commercial experience in PHP (Frameworks including Laravel)
• At least 3+ Years Proven experience with MySQL PostgreSQL
• At least 1+ year Server migration from MySQL/PostgreSQL to AWS essential.
• At least 1+ year experience creating RESTful APIs, Web Services, Developing Microservices,
• At least 1+ Year Hybrid Mobile App Development experience preferably by using Firebase
• Sound understanding of SQL and demonstrated experience writing optimised SQL queries
• Experience with Java Script, Angular Js latest, Node Js, Angular,
• Experience using different branching and merging strategies of Git and Bitbucket
• Software Design, Development, Debugging & Testing fundamentals.
• Social media and SEO knowledge is advantageous.
• A good communicator, with the ability to explain concepts to non-technical people.
• Experience in a leadership role where you have had to lead, manage and mentor others.
• Accurate with strong attention to detail.
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
Good to Have
Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
DevOps mindset and experience
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
Core Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
•Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Java, JPA, Servlets, JAX/RS, JUnit
- Fullstack : Node/Angular/React
- Algorithm,Design Patterns, Data Structures
- TomCat, Wildfly
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Mobile exposure: Cordova/PhoneGap
- Exposure in E-Commerce or Product based domain
- NoSQL exposure
- Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
- Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
- Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
- Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
- Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
- Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
- Experience in digital payments or financial services industry is a plus.
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with External Development Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
We are right now recruiting .NET developers to join our ambitious development team. If you want to work with a broad collection of software projects using the latest technologies and have the skills below, please send your resume immediately!
Experience: 2-3 years
- Strong design capabilities, following OOPS and SOLID principles using C#
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Take complete accountability for your making, development efficient, easy to understand and highly reusable.
- Write neat and clean code that adheres to certain professional norms and standards.
- Able to upskill oneself when project requirements introduce new technologies and technique.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development like MVC, Web API.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of Front-End Technologies, Platforms and Frameworks
- CSS, SCSS, SASS
- Angular.JS, Angular/REACT/ VUE/
- Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Usage of Git, TFS/DevOps
Good to have
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure or GCloud)
- Unit tests – MS Test/ NsUnit
- Hands-on experience in practising Scrum, Jira and Kanban
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Hands-on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices.
Benefits of working with us?
- Opportunity to work directly with leading Scandinavian and UK companies
- Occasional onsite opportunities
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Work-life balance
- Challenging Technical Opportunities
- Complimentary lunch buffet and snacks
- Flexitime and work from home option (when applicable)
- Gym, Table Tennis, Volley Ball and Marathons
- Hospital Insurance
- Equal opportunity
- Family-friendly company
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Tax planning advice to optimise take home
You can visit the following links to have more insight about us
As a Technical member of the company, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Looking for Java Fullstack Developer with 4-5yrs of experience.
Job Rolre : Java Full Stack Developer
Experience : 4-5 yrs
Job Type : Permanent
Locations : Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai/Pune/Gurgaon
Notice Period : Max 30 Days
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Good in Backend Springboot
- write Rest API (Should be strong in this area)
- Good Analytical ability, Good coding practice, Knowledge of Spring Security (Desirable),
- UI Knowledge of Angular (Average knowledge should be enough)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop web portals using Angular 5+ and NodeJs
- Collaborate with Project Manager/Department Manager to develop front end of web application
- Write clean, scalable code using Angular 5+ and NodeJS programming languages, revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- To be updated with the new technologies and development techniques for frontend and backend.
- Build and maintain a report base for project candlelight
- Ensure the accuracy and the quality of the data communicated between the frontend and backend
Candidate should pro-actively identify, assess, and manage all risks to the objectives of the department and report these on a quarterly basis to his Line Manager. The job holder should follow the risk policy and procedures of the organisation in doing so.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- HTML 5, CSS Modules, npm
- jQuery, jQueryUI, TypeScript
- Able to integrate existing API (REST), web services, WCF.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Angular5+, MVC frameworks Angular
- Node Js
Education, Experience and Formal/Professional Qualifications:
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role with an emphasis on technical support including good track record on Angular 5+
- Prior experience with any insurance company / product is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
• Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
• Experience working on Java 8 or above.
• Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
• Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
• Basic understanding of proxy servers, load balancers and CDN.
• Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
• Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Strong Web API & Application development experience - React/Angular/Vue. (Php/Python background is good to have)
- Hands-on with REST API standards & ORM modelling
- Experience in API gateway & Serverless functions implementations.
- Experience in PWA, offline & real-time data modelling
- Solid work experience with UI application development using standard patterns (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications (Responsive designs)
- Experience in AWS App Sync & Amplify frameworks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, AWS Dynamo DB, Azure Cosmos Db), web servers (e.g. Nginx/Apache/AWS/Azure containers) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- GraphQL / Apollo server integration
- Ability to understand Hybrid or cross-platform applications using IONIC, React Native, Flutter
- Ability to develop any test tools in Mac/Desktop
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
- Develop modular, reusable components for projects with industry-grade coding skills.
- Ensure Project/Solution is implemented with full OOAD & design patterns methodologies
- Design and build applications primarily for Web platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience in React.js and Node.js
- Experience writing clean code
- Experience building scalable webapps
About the Software Engineer Role
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features / enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
- Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new features to ensure a great experience for our users.
- Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and performance.
- Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
- Write clean, scalable code in Web-based programming languages and/or .NET
- Write SQL Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of delivered output.
Education / Skill Set
- Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of any one JS framework like Reactjs, Angular, or the like, is a plus
- Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
- Bootstrap framework
- SQL Databases
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using Web-based technologies
- Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
- Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
- Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Chennai / Mumbai