- Google BDM sells Google Cloud solutions: Google Workspace (SaaS), Google Cloud Platform (IaaS / PaaS), Apigee (API management), and Anthos
- A key focus is the local market
- You should expect interesting and innovative projects like Modern Workplace, Cloud Computing, API management, and application modernization platforms
- An ideal candidate would combine the ability to run a full cycle of pre-sales activities and perform basic deployment (setting up MX records, mail routing configurations, and domain verification)
- Being a BDM means driving business opportunities to meet KPIs, and combine own experience with presales/engineering resources locally and globally.
- You will drive the pipeline with Account Team, work on opportunities from Google and run marketing activities like webinars and seminars. Targeted customers would include both SMBs and Enterprises.
- You will report to the CEO of the company
What you'll do:
- Selling cloud solutions from Google (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS)
- Product Consultations for both customers and sales managers
- Interaction with the vendor;
- Participation in presentations/webinars, and marketing events as a speaker.
- Certification for Google products
- Perform sales reports
- Perform basic deployments
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of corporate software or cloud services
- Knowledge of solutions of public cloud providers - Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience in selling IaaS / PaaS / SaaS services is an advantage
- Literacy, the ability to conduct presentations
- High self-organization, focus on results
- Flexibility and diplomacy
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- The desire to work in a team
- Ability to work in multitasking mode
- English (at least intermediate - both written and verbal)
- Designing cloud infrastructure for scalability, performance, availability, and security.
- Involving in migrating existing applications and data to cloud platforms, designing the migration plan, assessing risks, and ensuring a smooth transition to the cloud.
- Designing and implementing security measures for cloud infrastructure.
- Optimizing cloud infrastructure costs by designing and identifying areas where costs can be reduced.
- Experience in cloud computing concepts, architectures, and deployment models.
- Deep insights into AWS
- Programming languages experience, such as Java, Python, Ruby, and others.
- Proficient in designing and deploying cloud infrastructure, including computing, storage, networking, and security services.
- Involvement in cloud security principles and practices, including data protection, access control, network security, and compliance.
Job Title: Senior Product Delivery Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
We match top talent with highly competitive career opportunities with leading startups in India and globally and address hiring challenges, recruitment brand marketing, with innovative and collaborative strategic consulting.
About the company we are hiring for
It is a global technology firm that offers a SaaS based Delivery Automation Platform. The software helps brands across Food & Beverage, Courier, Express and Parcel, eCommerce & Retail and Transportation (3PLs, 4PLs, etc.) to digitize, optimize and automate deliveries across the supply chain.
It is Growing at an average rate of 120% YoY, it has 200+ enterprise clients in 50+ countries with headquarters in New Jersey, USA and regional offices in Mumbai, Jakarta, Delhi, and Dubai. They are backed with $49.5 million across three rounds of private equity investments by Tiger Global Management, Stead view Capital and Alibaba Group of companies.
They are incredibly excited about the SaaS ecosystem as well and proud to be one of the frontrunners when it comes to building a SaaS platform for the logistics industry. With some of the biggest brands like KFC, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Singapore Post and Decathlon as their clients, their platform has matured tremendously and powers millions of shipments across the globe every day.
Most of their workforce is in Mumbai and there are a bunch of people interested in technology and working at the forefront of innovation in the logistics automation industry. With smaller teams distributed across the globe, the entire team gets together during their annual workcation. The vision of building a global enterprise company and going IPO is what drives us to achieve more, every day!
They endeavour to change the world through continuous innovation and optimization in the space of logistics and supply chain management. Join them as they create the next version of an impactful product which aims to revolutionize business processes and user behaviour through unprecedented forms of disruption
We are currently scouting for Senior Product Delivery Manager
As they experience exponential growth, they are looking for individuals having experience in implementing SaaS solutions for large, global enterprises. The ideal candidate will be an innovative self-starter comfortable working in a start-up environment and adept at managing client expectations. You will be the face of company to C-level executives and senior leaders of our enterprise clients.
You will develop the strategy behind implementations, and bring an obsession for exceeding customer expectations by delivering in accordance with project success metrics. You will also build long-term relationships with the clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients, cross-functional internal teams and other system integrators to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Work with Business Development, Product Management and Engineering team to build highly scalable SaaS products and integration modules
- Connect with clients to determine their technical and functional requirements and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure successful product implementation
- Prepare detailed project plans that blend client requirements well with the company’s visions and co-ordinate across various teams to establish smooth execution during all phases of project
- Adhere to the standards of scope, timeline, and budget throughout the entire execution of project lifecycle and ensure success of the project
- Work closely with development team to explain the requirements and constantly monitor the progress
- Be hands-on, adopt practical approach to software and technology
- Suggest improvements in systems & processes and assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise
- Create technical content such as blogs, technical specification documents and system integration requirements documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 8 to 10 years of experience in project and delivery management for Enterprise SaaS companies
- Solid technical background with minimum 2-years of hands-on experience in software development preferably in cloud technologies
- Proven ability to drive large scale global projects with deep understanding of agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgement, and decision- making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel occasionally within India and internationally
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· Experience in project and delivery management for Enterprise SaaS companies
· Solid technical background with minimum 2-years of hands-on experience in software development preferably in cloud technologies
· Proven ability to drive large scale global projects with deep understanding of agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgement, and decision- making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
Willingness to travel occasionally within India and internationally
at Tech Data
Job Purpose :
Working with the Tech Data Sales Team, the Presales Consultant is responsible for providing presales technical support to the Sales team and presenting tailored demonstrations or qualification discussions to customers and/or prospects. The Presales Consultant also assists the Sales Team with qualifying opportunities - in or out and helping expand existing opportunities through solid questioning. The Presales Consultant will be responsible on conducting Technical Proof of Concept, Demonstration & Presentation on the supported products & solution.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of Microsoft Cloud Solutions (Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Windows 365, EMS, Endpoint Security etc.)
- Collaborate and align with business leads to understand their business requirement and growth initiatives to propose the required solutions for Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- Manage the APJ COE environment and Click-to-Run Solutions
- Provide solution proposal and pre-sales technical support for sales opportunities by identifying the requirements and design Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Create Solutions Play and blueprint to effectively explain and articulate solution use cases to internal TD Sales, Pre-sales and partners community
- Support in-country (APJ countries) Presales Team for any technical related enquiries
- Support Country's Product / Channel Sales Team in prospecting new opportunities in Cloud & Hybrid Cloud
- Provide technical and sales trainings to TD sales, pre-sales and partners
- Lead & Conduct solution presentations and demonstrations
- Deliver presentations at Tech Data, Partner or Vendor led solutions events
- Achieve relevant product certifications
- Conduct customer workshops that help accelerate sales opportunities
Knowledge, Skills And Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience certifications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, ideally in IT multinational environment
- Track record on the assigned line cards experience is an added advantage
- IT Distributor and/or SI experience would also be an added advantage
- Has good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, effectively in an off-site environment and under high pressure
What's In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At Tech Data, a TD SYNNEX Company, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!
Title: Test Automation Engineer (Senior)
Region: India (Mumbai)
About the Role:
· Develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Monitor debugging process results
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
· At least 5 years’ experience in test automation for Senior Level.
· Proven work experience in web-based and/or mobile based quality assurance best practices
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
· Strong experience with automated testing tools (e.g., JMeter, Selenium)
· Experience in testing APIs, webservices, and webpages
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous build
· Experience working with Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
· Advanced experience in defect management and prioritization
· Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrable experience driving issues to resolution
· A good eye for identifying opportunities to add greater value and accuracy to our current testing processes
· Experience with High Traffic Public Web Sites, security testing, scalability, and performance challenges of server-side code, knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, or any container orchestration
Ovyo works globally with companies in the TV, Media & Networks industries including household content brands and operators. Our people provide consulting services to build the platforms, test the apps, and drive the programmes that shape the way the world watches video and connects. Our management team is in the UK, and we have technical, and operations teams based in India, South Africa, Europe, and the Americas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met.
- Analyzing the ML and Deep Learning algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probabilities
- Exploring data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Defining validation framework and establish a process to ensure acceptable data quality criteria are met
- Supervising the data acquisition and partnership roadmaps to create stronger product for our customers.
- Defining feature engineering process to ensure usage of meaningful features given the business constraints which may vary by market
- Device self-learning strategies through analysis of errors from the models
- Understand business issues and context, devise a framework for solving unstructured problems and articulate clear and actionable solutions underpinned by analytics.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating business leadership to collaborate & coordinate with different functions to deliver the solutions in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Manage project resources optimally to deliver projects on time; drive innovation using residual resources to create strong solution pipeline; provide direction, coaching & training, feedbacks to project team members to enhance performance, support development and encourage value aligned behaviour of the project team members; Provide inputs for periodic performance appraisal of project team members.
Preferred Technical & Professional expertise
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / economics or other quantitative fields
- At least 2+ years of experience of managing Data Science projects with specializations in Machine Learning
- In-depth knowledge of cloud analytics tools.
- Able to drive Python Code optimization; ability review codes and provide inputs to improve the quality of codes
- Ability to evaluate hardware selection for running ML models for optimal performance
- Up to date with Python libraries and versions for machine learning; Extensive hands-on experience with Regressors; Experience working with data pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms; Working knowledge of Supervised Learning, Adversarial Learning and Unsupervised learning
- Deep analytical thinking with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work with all levels of management; effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage a project team through effectively allocation of tasks, anticipating risks and setting realistic timelines for managing the expectations of key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to balance and handle multiple concurrent tasks and/or issues simultaneously.
- Ensure that the project team understand and abide by compliance framework for policies, data, systems etc. as per group, region and local standards
• 8 - 15 years of experience building Full Stack applications with a focus on performance and low latency
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications. Some exposure is a plus but not
• 5 - 8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business requirements
• Contributed to & actively maintained one or more open-source projects
• Blogging on performance or related topics
• Speaking engagements at Meetups or Conferences.
• Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Database,s and Networking fundamentals
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and Web Sockets
• Exposure to the Frontend side of the world on Web and Mobile
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance, and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up and
managing Chaos is a plus
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles, and Data Modelling on various RDBMS, NoSQL
• Exposure to building high-performance APIs with the ability to isolate problems in different parts of the
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing, Sidecars,
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance
Python, Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams
Position: Manager/Sr. Manager - Presales
Location: Mumbai / Delhi
NxtGen is an emerging leader in data center and cloud4based services that help powering businesses to grow by cutting through complexity and saving on cost.
Our advanced solutions can be provided both from our own High Density Data Center (HDDC™) facilities or deployed at On4Premise Data Centers (OPDC™) that are managed centrally.
Our Enterprise Cloud Services™ (ECS) provide private and public clouds or hybrid cloud infrastructure hosted on OPDC™ or HDDC™. NxtGen’s advanced infrastructure enable companies to simplify IT infrastructure, reduce running costs, and enable business growth by creating additional capacity from existing infrastructure. By providing the right public or private infrastructure, NxtGen helps companies meet dynamic business demands.
With the support and trust of Intel Capital, Axon Partners, and International Finance Corporation (IFC), NxtGen continues to push the boundaries of the IT infrastructure domain with its unique and cost-effective solution.
To know more about us log on to www.nxtgen.com , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6GNShHFRRg
- • Responsible for technical and business requirements, discovery, proposal preparation support and technical presentations to customers for NxtGen’s full suite of products and solutions.
- • Serves as technical consultant for: Cloud, hosting, Virtualization, and Managed Services.
- • The presales manager is also responsible for providing technical training for the sales team.
- • Performs customer discovery discussions to understand and document business needs and design requirements necessary for the formulation of optimal solutions
- • Creatively designs solutions for customers using the best mix of NxtGen’s, products. Alters the design as needed to result in the customer choosing the NxtGen’s solution
- • Determine client requirements and provide designs for Hosting Services, Cloud, Virtualization (VMware, KVM, Hyper4v) Outsourced infrastructure solutions (managed and un4managed), specialized Enterprise application suites
- • Conceptual and working knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- • Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, document technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and deployment processes for Hadoop Cluster
- • Conceptual knowledge on various distributions of Hadoop.
- • Working knowledge on various Backup technologies like Symantec, Commvault.
- • Creatively design DR solutions for customers understanding their current infrastructure by using third party tools or in-built replication technologies.
- • Possess knowledge on Dockers, Containers & Dev Ops.
- • Understand power, cooling, and other environmental constraints on a client’s outsourced infrastructure
- • Develop and grow technical knowledge base in Hosting Services, Cloud, Virtualization, Outsourced infrastructure solutions (managed and unmanaged), specialized Enterprise application suites
- • Documents, via diagrams and writing, and presents the solution to the customer, describes the benefits of the solution
- • Builds relationships with customers serving as the technical liaison from sales to post4sales
- • Responsible for growing strategic product sales and revenue through proactive engagement with customers
- • Participates in strategic and tactical account planning
- • Follows industry technology trends through self4study and formal training and shares that knowledge with customers
- • Clearly communicates the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation, and ongoing support
- • Provides technical training and development support to the local branch
- • Leads internal cross4functional teams to obtain required approvals of non4standard designs for customers
- • Provide sales engineering support remotely across multiple time zones
- • Travel for customer and team meetings
NxtGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
• Project Planning and Management
o Take end-to-end ownership of multiple projects / project tracks
o Create and maintain project plans and other related documentation for project
objectives, scope, schedule and delivery milestones
o Lead and participate across all the phases of software engineering, right from
requirements gathering to GO LIVE
o Lead internal team meetings on solution architecture, effort estimation, manpower
planning and resource (software/hardware/licensing) planning
o Manage RIDA (Risks, Impediments, Dependencies, Assumptions) for projects by
developing effective mitigation plans
• Team Management
o Act as the Scrum Master
o Conduct SCRUM ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Retrospective
o Set clear objectives for the project and roles/responsibilities for each team member
o Train and mentor the team on their job responsibilities and SCRUM principles
o Make the team accountable for their tasks and help the team in achieving them
o Identify the requirements and come up with a plan for Skill Development for all team
o Be the Single Point of Contact for the client in terms of day-to-day communication
o Periodically communicate project status to all the stakeholders (internal/external)
• Process Management and Improvement
o Create and document processes across all disciplines of software engineering
o Identify gaps and continuously improve processes within the team
o Encourage team members to contribute towards process improvement
o Develop a culture of quality and efficiency within the team
• Minimum 08 years of experience (hands-on as well as leadership) in software / data engineering
across multiple job functions like Business Analysis, Development, Solutioning, QA, DevOps and
• Hands-on as well as leadership experience in Big Data Engineering projects
• Experience developing or managing cloud solutions using Azure or other cloud provider
• Demonstrable knowledge on Hadoop, Hive, Spark, NoSQL DBs, SQL, Data Warehousing, ETL/ELT,
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong systems level critical thinking skills
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
Good to have:
• Knowledge on PySpark, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Synapse Dedicated SQL
Pool, Databricks, PowerBI, Machine Learning, Cloud Infrastructure
• Background in BFSI with focus on core banking
• Willingness to travel
• Customer Office (Mumbai) / Remote Work
• UG: B. Tech - Computers / B. E. – Computers / BCA / B.Sc. Computer Science
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
• The candidate must create unique and compelling value propositions to large enterprise accounts, decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a NxtGen relationship.
• The candidate can develop, own & execute business plans specific to Enterprise accounts assigned.
• The candidate must collaborate with various stakeholders within large enterprise Accounts to execute the business plan.
• The candidate must track/create a pipeline, close deals, and achieve revenue goals for the future.
• The candidate must enable partner stakeholders by educating them on NxtGen value proposition.
• The candidate can act as the ambassador for assigned enterprise Accounts.
• The candidate must focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
Base location- Bangalore / Mumbai / New Delhi
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
What you will need:
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
• Product & Technical Presentation – Customers / Partners
• Pre-Sales Support (DEMO and POC).
• RFP’s evaluation, Solutioning & Response.
• Handling Technical Queries and Troubleshooting for existing and new Customers.
• Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
• OEM – Technical relation.
• Building Business with Team
Techweirdo delivers AI models & enterprise solutions, globally for mid to large-scale organizations.
We offer consultation, services, and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of an enterprise.
We are currently hiring passionate, senior IoT cloud engineers on behalf of one of our large customers to help them find the best-fit talent and create technologically challenging, visually delightful, and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Skills/ Role Requirements:
- Good hands-on experience on Azure IoT Gateway/ IoT Hub development
- Good hands-on experience to Azure functions, Azure event hub, Azure IoT Edge, and Cloud Platform Security
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET
- Industrial IoT experience is a must
- Device Communication knowledge with exposure to different protocols is an advantage
- Good communication skills as this position require consistent interaction with business stakeholders and other engineers
- Hands-on experience in optimization, architecture, building scalable real-time data pipelines is a plus
- 5 years plus relevant experience
- Surrounded by curious learners: With a Growth Mindset as our core strength, we created a learning environment with curious tech learners.
- New challenges every day: There is no ordinary day at TechWeirdo, if you like solving problems, then this is the right place for you.
- Zero micro-management, limited supervision: We encourage our team to take on challenging tasks and solve complex problems by taking ownership of their tasks. We trust our team to take calculated risks.
- Great networking: You will be connected with c-suite executives of top organizations while working with our winning team.
- Building technology how you want, when you want: We welcome people who see things differently as they are the one who has the ability to change the world.
We are looking for an expert Back-End Developer who is fluent in the latest server-side, web capabilities and technologies. This will include all aspects of the creative process from conceptualizing to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, and working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values, etc.
Node. JS, Java Script, Couch DB, Mongo DB, Database designer, Cloud Computing, Deployment Management, IT Security, DBA, Database Architect, Data modeling, Data integration, InfluxDB, No SQL
- Use your knowledge about High Availability, Load Balancing, Scalability, Distributed Computing in order to design database architectures and data structures that can grow with our business
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Business teams to drive the architecture, design, development and deployment of our analytics and a reporting portal
- Identify a n d address architecture challenges to ensure a robust, safe, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end- user expectations
- Collaborate with leadership and technology teams on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/ or production
- Able to work closely/ collaborate with multiple product development teams including software developers
- Engineering in Computers or IT
- 2-5 years of experience with J S
- 2-5 years of experience with No SQ L (Couch DB / MongoDB)
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Knowledge in Software Deployment
- Knowledge in IT Security for Web Services
- Expert in using Revision Control Systems (git)
- Must have outstanding communication a n d collaboration skill
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices in New York (U) and Mumbai (India) allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You may participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of a Backend Developer to support our team.
iOS Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in iOS
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
∙ Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
∙ Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers and he should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
- Design and develop scalable cloud components that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems.
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture or make 10x improvements in performance and scalability.
- Ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks.
- Hire and mentor junior engineers
- Doing code reviews, unit and performance testing of the code.
- Monitor and manage 3000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions.
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex cloud based solutions
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, HBase, New Relic, memcache, Elasticsearch, docker.
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on automation testing instead of manual QA
- Experience in working with Google cloud, AWS or Azure is preferred
We would prefer the candidate work from our Mumbai office for alteast first 6 months.
Lead and inspire high-performing engineering teams to build and scale highly reliable, secure and responsive architecture for all LoveLocal products
Build highly Scalable platforms using Python, ReactJS, NodeJS, Kafka, Distributed Caching, SQL and No SQL Databases
Take full ownership of the people related aspects of the Engineering team engagement, recruiting, retention, compensation, promotions, individual performance management and organizational structure
Should be actively involved in hunting and recruiting new talent
Manage the engineering pipeline at all levels from planning the product implementation with the developers, distributing and managing work of the engineering team and ensure code quality across products and services
Should continuously plan and build for increasing scale of the product and ensure full hygiene of the tech infrastructure and code sanity
Should be the primary point of contact of functional heads for all tech dependencies
Take ownership of overall tech budget, reviewing expenses and planning for future costs
Work closely with CTO and Product Head on the Tech roadmap of the organisation
Become an integral part of the core team and be strongly aligned with the mission and values of the company
8+ years of experience in Software Development with end-end implementation of products (Preferably in a product driven organisation)
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of at least 15 developers, either as an EM or a Tech Lead
Should have worked in a well scaled and fast paced working environment (Startups beyond Series B or a major tech organisation)
Comfortable handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Well versed with cloud computing and infrastructure management AWS / GCP
Has worked extensively on designing and implementing Microservices architecture
Should have experience working with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDb, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
Should have experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
Should have solid exposure to Web development and have had familiarity working with Android and IOS engineers
Excellent understanding of software engineering practices and Design Patterns
A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree from top engineering institutes.
● Overall 6-8 years of IT Experience including Java/.Net based Software Developmentwith
minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing applications on cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
● Excellent understanding and hands on with cloud computing concepts including
but not limited to microservices, containerization, DevOps etc.
● Excellent knowledge of cloud native computing technologies and current computing trends
● Ability to effectively address Customer NFRs with most suitable cloud/open source servicesavailable
● Updated on latest Cloud offerings
● In depth experience in problem solving, guiding team members on cloud development challenges
● Expertise in preparing technical architecture for cloud development
● Hands on Experience in any one of Multi-cloud/Hybrid Cloud model
implementation utilizing leading platforms like Red Hat OpenShift, GoogleAnthos,
● Implementation experience in leading open source technologies like Spring boot,Spring
Batch, Spring cloud, Drools Rule Engine etc.
● Should be able to understand customer cloud requirements and implement technical solutions
● Experience in designing and implementing reusable components/accelerators
● Ability to participate in solution discussions with customers
● Hands on with DevOps implementation
● Hands On Experience in developing POC’s and pilots is a must
● Experience in cloud CoE will be a added advantage
● Certified developer in AWS, Azure or Google
● Effective communication skills (written and verbal) for seamless cloud based development
"Need candidates with Notice period of 30 - 45 days."
- Linux OS administrator
- Experience with WHM / Cpanel
- Experience working on MS Azure.
- Experience with handling domain names and registrars
- Experience with backups
- Knowledge of cloud and dedicated computing
- Experience in setting up OS, Web server (Apache), App server (Tomcat) and its management
- Knowledge of Data security and have implemented OS security measures, deployment of security patches/ upgrades
- Knowledge of networking and cloud technologies
- Deployment of software releases, release management
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup
- Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup, Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations.
Job Description :Roles and Responsibilities:
- A cloud engineer is responsible for the design, review of architectures & construction of cloud service provider environments.
- Duties, and Responsibilities may include the following:
- § Responsible for the evaluation of cloud strategy and program architecture
- § Responsible for gathering system requirements working together with application architects and owners
- § Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources
- § Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- § Build software for the organization’s systems and ES as a service offering
- § Stay well-informed of failures and complications related to a cloud offering
- § Responsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization, containers, microservices, etc.
- § Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run on Cloud infrastructure.
- § Experience with OpenStack, Linux, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, NoSQL etc.
A qualified applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of at least some of the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or Engineering, or in other related technical field. In addition to educational qualification, they should possess at least 3-5years IT experience with cloud operations and systems administration
- A cloud engineer must have adept technical skills and cognate experience to be hired.
- Practical object-oriented development knowledge with at least Scala or Java, knowledge of systems like ZooKeeper, Consul etc., familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Pivotal Cloud Foundry Docker, OpenStack, and Public cloud delivery know-how with AWS and/or Azure
- Part of the daily tasks of a Cloud Engineer is to work with cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, and Business Analysts), so it is vital that they can work in a team-driven environment
- Cloud technologies become advanced over time, so an essential ingredient that most recruiters look out for in cloud engineers is their willingness to learn and work with new and emerging technologies.
- Microsoft Azure – 70-533, 70-535 any other infrastructure certification is added advantage.
- Should have relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect is added advantage
The Engineering Manager (EM)is responsible for a managing a team of full stack engineers that is building highly innovative and cutting edge solutions. This role is accountable for leading a team, developing code, deploying and managing in production. Most importantly, the EM, while working with the Product owners drives the product Net promoter score (NPS), user satisfaction, building the product roadmap and delivering highly functional, exceptionally innovative and intelligent software. You will be called upon to be the technical representative for your team during cross-team collaborative efforts and planning. Success in this role will require strong and innovative approaches to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, accountability and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
You are great at
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll take the lead as you - drive product development, operations and technical decision making. You’ll have a strong focus on team management and development, equal focus will be on writing production code and hands on active development of the capabilities and solutions. Assist in defining infrastructure need and use enterprise solution and drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment. Manage overall software development cycle by adhering to development and security standards. Establish good stakeholder communication and work closely with Product teams and influence set product roadmap and help drive requirements while being a strong advocate of extreme agile and DevOps practices across engineers. Build and manage a team of high performing full stack engineers and provide leadership, coaching, motivation and recommend staffing levels, operating procedures, tools and systems for the team. Provide career development and performance management to a team of engineers.
Required Candidate Profile
- 4 year degree in or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of engineering (software development) experience
- 1-3 years of managing teams with a strong track record of delivery for cross-functional product experience with Cloud hosting and managing products
- Proficient in building high performing APIs and writing specs
- Expertise in programming languages. Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies is preferred.
- Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce would be a plus
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Successful track record of working in large scale technology solutions
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology including continuous integration and delivery, with a mindset of building incrementally and delivering business value quickly
Episource has devoted more than a decade in building solutions for risk adjustment to measure healthcare outcomes. As one of the leading companies in healthcare, we have helped numerous clients optimize their medical records, data, analytics to enable better documentation of care for patients with chronic diseases.
The backbone of our consistent success has been our obsession with data and technology. At Episource, all of our strategic initiatives start with the question - how can data be “deployed”? Our analytics platforms and datalakes ingest huge quantities of data daily, to help our clients deliver services. We have also built our own machine learning and NLP platform to infuse added productivity and efficiency into our workflow. Combined, these build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
What’s our poison you ask? We work with most of the popular frameworks and technologies like Spark, Airflow, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, ELK. For machine learning and NLP, we are big fans of keras, spacy, scikit-learn, pandas and numpy. AWS and serverless platforms help us stitch these together to stay ahead of the curve.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking to hire someone to help scale Machine Learning and NLP efforts at Episource. You’ll work with the team that develops the models powering Episource’s product focused on NLP driven medical coding. Some of the problems include improving our ICD code recommendations, clinical named entity recognition, improving patient health, clinical suspecting and information extraction from clinical notes.
This is a role for highly technical data engineers who combine outstanding oral and written communication skills, and the ability to code up prototypes and productionalize using a large range of tools, algorithms, and languages. Most importantly they need to have the ability to autonomously plan and organize their work assignments based on high-level team goals.
You will be responsible for setting an agenda to develop and ship data-driven architectures that positively impact the business, working with partners across the company including operations and engineering. You will use research results to shape strategy for the company and help build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
During the course of a typical day with our team, expect to work on one or more projects around the following;
1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures for ML
2. Develop a strong API ecosystem for ML pipelines
3. Building CI/CD pipelines for ML deployments using Github Actions, Travis, Terraform and Ansible
4. Responsible to design and develop distributed, high volume, high-velocity multi-threaded event processing systems
5. Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
6. Deploying data pipelines in production using Infrastructure-as-a-Code platforms
7. Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Science teams
8. Big data and distributed ML with PySpark on AWS EMR, and more!
Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Minimum of 5 years of experience in cloud, DevOps, MLOps & data projects
Strong experience with bash scripting, unix environments and building scalable/distributed systems
Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, or equivalent
Very strong experience with AWS and Python
Experience building CI/CD systems
Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS or equivalent
Ability to build and manage application and performance monitoring processes
As the Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the co-founders, lead developer and business development team to create products that are truly useful for the customers and the internal sales team.
- Building and growing an online platform
- Obsessed about customers and helping people use the platform
- Designing and developing rich application that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability
- Having an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
- Taking ownership for a task or an area of responsibility and driving to completion, on time and to high quality
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Thinking strategically, but with a bias towards getting things done without over thinking it
- Having structured, focused thinking, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
- IIT/NIT Graduates Preferred
- B.E/B.Tech with 1-2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience with using libraries such as RSpec, Beanstalkd, Faye and background processing.
- Have a background in functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly responsive web page
- Follow best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, Agile methodology, refactoring and code standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good knowledge of schema less databases such as Elastic search, redis as well as Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent problem solving skills and bringing in new, innovative ideas to the table to make the platform more productive
- Hands-on experience on deployment and maintenance of server (knowledge about AWS and performance monitoring tools like NewRelic / CloudWatch will be a great plus)
- Should be committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
- Should enjoy working as part of a team
- Should be proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
- Should communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners
Design and implement a software architecture
Select a technology stack
Design and configure infrastructure
Select a development toolkit (IDE, etc.)
Design and implement a database design
Improve and optimise the application architecture
Ensure scalability of the application
Ensure scalability of the infrastructure
Explore new technologies and decide whether to implement them
Strategy, planning, and design:
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify technology requirements, define the future product vision, create preliminary design concepts for add-on modules and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team.
- Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback.
Implementation and deployment:
- Manage Product Release, QA cycles, feature implementation and on time delivery through in-house team and vendors.
- Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases.
- Creation of wireframes/prototypes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile platforms.
Operational management :
- Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics.
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage.
- Set-up data collection and analysis system in collaboration with CEO to track key performance.
Strong fundamentals in computer science/engineering and algorithm design.
Practical knowledge of computer software algorithms in machine/deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
- Min of 7+ years of Hands on experience in Web app development, payment gateways implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
- Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and utilise emerging technologies.
- Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Self-driven individual with revenue closing experience and pipeline building
- Identify and qualify high ticket deals and opportunities.
- Must have knowledge on leading cloud services like AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean
- Support sales with day-to-day sales operation
- Evaluate individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast weekly/Monthly/quarterly with Sales pipeline and closures
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion
- Write, test, debug and ship code and gather feedback on the scale, performance, security to incorporate back into the platform.
- Work with the founders to identify complex technical problems and solve them.
- Work with the product design and client experience development team to support
them with scalable services
- Feed into the overall mission and vision of the eParchi’s platform over the period of the coming months and years.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.