Hitbullseye is one of the fastest-growing portals in the test prep education space. It is ranked among the top test prep portals in India by Alexa.com (an Amazon Company). With 1 crore + page views annually portal has traffic from MBA. Law PO & campus placement training domains. Bulls Eye has a classroom presence and has trained close to more than 2 lac students in classrooms since its inception in 1998.
Location: E-305, Industrial Area, Sector 75,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160055
Requirements and skills:
1. Proven experience as a technical trainer (C++, JAVA, Full Stack Developer)
2. Knowledge of modern training techniques
3. Experience in designing technical course content
4. Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking
5. Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
6. Experience: 3-5 years as a Technical Trainer.
- Strong command on MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Symphony etc.)
- Must have hands-on experience with complex MySQL queries and database management.
- Strong working knowledge of open source platforms like WordPress, Drupal, OpenCart, ZenCart, Magento, Magento2, etc.
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts and portals.
- Excellent knowledge of Cross Browser Compatibility for XHTML/CSS, W3C validated.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML documents.
- Experience with back-end development (LAMP stack).
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, SQL and MongoDB
1. GIT or SVN experience
2. RESTful API design and development
3. Laravel Framework
- Deep understanding of the Laravel framework and their toolset
- Comfortable working with the Laravel Service Container and dependency injection
- Capable of writing Artisan CLI commands and working with message queuing
- Accomplished architecting a Laravel web application from start to finish
Prefered Candidates with mentioned below Skills:
- Dev Ops - AWS, Linux/Bash, Apache2, Nginx, Docker/Vagrant/Virtual Servers
- PHP Core - PHP 5, PHP 7, MySQL
- PHP Tooling - Xdebug, Composer, PHP-CS, PSR2 Coding Standards
- Front End - NPM/Yarn, Webpack, React/Angular/Vue, Bootstrap/Reactive Design
- Tooling - Version Control (git)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
2. Should have good communication skills.
3. Should have good Git knowledge.
4. Should have great problem-solving skills.
5. Should have good knowledge about REST architecture and HTTPS.
6. Should have knowledge about object-oriented programming.
7. Knowledge about Firebase & Node.js is an added advantage.
8. Mention the word 'React' at the start of your application so that we know
you read our requirements clearly.
- 1-5 years professional experience in software development
- Ability to work well with people
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with designing and building large-scale web services using AWS technologies
- Ability to work with NodeJS, ReactJS, DynamoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Git or Elasticache
- Good to have finance domain exposure
We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming with NodeJS, you can easily design and integrate the REST APIs with front end.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge about Firebase & GoLang is an added advantage.