Market Research Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Understand the business and the potential to promote the business and brand.
● Analyzing market and sales information
● Identification of prospective clients.
● Preparing a go-to marketing strategy on digital, social media and print media
● Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
● Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
● Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing data and reviewing the competitors
● Supports sales staff by pre-sales tasks, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts,
account analysis, new product information; relaying customer services requests
● Follow up with Clients through the CEO's contacts
● Website maintenance and press releases
● Marketing collateral – creation and maintenance and presentations
● E – campaign coordination
● Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
● Reporting to management on marketing and sales activities
● A marketing professional with a BBM/MBA in marketing
● A marketing professional with a BBM/MBA in marketing.
● 4+ years of relevant experience.
● Academics from the city, where communication skills both written and spoken are
● A dynamic professional who is very articulate, driven and creative.
● Someone who understands the fundamentals of marketing (the 4P’s) as a foundation.
● The incumbent needs to be an expert in digital marketing that includes
a. Designing and conceptualizing visual aids – LinkedIn banners, video etc
b. Written skills to create thought leadership posts, blogs etc
c. Content management to work around the products on digital mediums
d. An expert in LinkedIn and other digital tools
e. Google and derivatives
f. Website and traffic generation
g. Market research and campaigns
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
About the Company:
Our client is an Entertainment Network that owns 73 frequencies and is an advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India's largest private FM radio broadcaster. With the highest listenership across the country and a track record of developing innovative content, it has been expanding and retaining its audiences and advertisers through the years.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Custodian of Brand for the State; leads the Agenda of Brand Building
- Creates the Brand Marketing Plan and executes marketing calendar for the main station and supports the cluster stations for their marketing activities.
- Leads the consumer immersion for the Station to ensure there is regular interaction with the youth of the city and regular inputs are provided to Programming on Content.
- Creating Buzz around the Brand to improve Brand Saliency and Imagery scores
- Leads the Digital Initiative for the State and champions the Digital marketing calendar to grow the online presence
- Growing the Listenership Base by developing a Full year Marketing calendar with a focus on specific TG. Driving Market Research analytics and feeding into the Product portfolio to grow listenership
- Working closely with Programming to develop content in terms of Music, Content, Movie tie-ups
- Collaboration with the Local Movie industry and Premium Events in the City
- Leveraging the content and star cast to get the halo effect on the Brand
- Tie-ups: Partnering with One large Non-Movie Event like Beauty and Sports to build Brand Salience
- Support revenue functions (internally) with idea generation, execution of plans and data reports.
Reporting and MIS
- Mining IRS and other research reports to generate insights for both programming and Sales function
- Tracking Social media, Youtube analytics for station pages to gain insights into content formats that work and give such feedback to the team and ensure compliance.
- Updating station-level pages on the website
- Growing brand online radio listenership through suggestions on data analytics and marketing campaigns
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Corporate Marketing
- Post Graduate with 5-10yrs of experience in Brand Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Must know Kannad/Telugu
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
About CodeCraft Technologies :
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies explored, to deliver best in class mobile and web solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation of products spanning a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
We are looking for a creative and innovative designer to help us in crafting delightful user experiences.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly effective design solutions
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes, user flows and prototypes to communicate ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Work closely with frontend developers and engineers to implement design solutions
- Maintain quality assurance through constant evaluation during product development
- Needs to be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong conceptualisation and visual communication abilities.
- Proven track record of designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Proficient in popular design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- A Portfolio that showcases creative problem solving
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- Good Communication and presentation skills
Job Title - Insights Researcher
Reports Into - Insights Manager
Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security, and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade, and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Pitch and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model is available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit, and drinks
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As an Insights Researcher, you’ll be planning and carrying out player research to help guide our games.
Your Team Mates
Our team of publishers, producers and researchers source and onboard external mobile game developers who wish to make chart-topping success. We support these developers in their journey with our publishing knowledge and metrics to ensure we get the kind of games millions love.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Plan and conduct market and user research activities for stakeholders across the company.
Manage relationships with key products stakeholders, creating a research roadmap to run alongside product development
Plan and suggest research to support product development, all the way through the product lifecycle, from idea to hard launch and beyond
Identify research opportunities that will impact player understanding, product design, and quality
Use a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to answer the questions proposed by stakeholders
Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Digital Marketing to support broader analytics and insights work that drive business impact
Your Hard Skills
3+ years of relevant job experience working in areas of consumer research
Experience in the interactive entertainment industry (e.g., video/mobile gaming, video/entertainment platforms)
Excellent knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
Excellent survey writing skills
Experience in data manipulation and statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R/Python or any other)
Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
Degree in psychology, HCI, social sciences, or a related field
Effective written, storytelling, verbal, and presentation skills;
Fluent in English
A passion for gaming
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore, and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines, and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
What is the role?
The VP Presales is a leadership role who ll work closely with the founders & CXOs on various strategic initiatives.
- Setting up the inbound, outbound process globally
- Setting up smb sales engine for global markets
- Expert in defining GTM initiatives and rolling this out with proper tracking
- Liaisoning with marketing, sales and finance team to track ROI and optimise cac
- Using best of technology and practices to scale the operations
We are looking for a leader who has these skills:
- Overall experience of 8-10 years out of which atleast experience of 3 to 4 years in setting up the process for a SaaS company in india selling to global markets
- Working out of bangalore office and mostly in Usa time zone with overlap for india markets
- Hands on experience to pick initiatives and work himself and then train team on calling pitch, email formats, campaigns creation and handling inbound engine.
- Is deeply analytical, comfortable navigating data and working in ambiguity.
- Exemplary communication and relationship building skills at all levels from senior executives to Individual Contributors.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the founders. You will provide constant updates to the board and the other Sr management teams.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2500 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interviews. There ll be three rounds of interviews.
Gender: Female candidates only
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and deep understanding of the quantitative foundations of modeling.
What You’ll Do
- Write original copy to ensure high content standards across the brand's blog, email, social media, website, ebook, etc.
- Edit and proofread perfectly to ensure error-free and high-quality content
- Collaborate with other teams to assess project needs and craft communication accordingly
- Ensure Qoruz’s brand consistency and quality across all company communications
- Implement brand guidelines in all forms of content
- Take full ownership of assigned content pieces and tasks and collaborate with SEO/design/dev team to take their content live
- Implement SEO best practices to drive organic traffic to the brand
- Churn out high quality content within set deadlines
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3-4 years of experience in content writing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of grammar
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
What are we looking for?
A passionate backend developer Node.js specifically.
Who Should apply?
Apply only If you
● Think you are atleast 8 on 10 in Node.js
● And have been coding in Node.js for 3+ years
● Are super enthusiastic about building something that adds immense value to the lives of atleast 10Mn people
● Have built things single handedly
● Have immense hunger to learn, grow and prove yourself
You will have to do a coding test.
We respect your time and are in no way doubting your skills, but that’s how you would like to hire someone in your team, right?
Why work with us?
Infinite freedom & ownership.
Work directly with the founders.
Zerodha the most profitable startup in the country, only has a 30 member tech team. We’re presently a 4 member tech team, you will be number 5.
Like you, we too love solving for time and space complexities.
What is the company about?
We are creating a stock market of creators.
Where Social Media Influencers can get funded by their fans and in return issue them coins which represent a stake in their future income.Imagine if you had invested in Tanmay Bhatt or CarryMinati 5 years back
- Make a list of potential clients such as supermarkets, online grocery portals, kirana stores, etc.
- Work on analysing sales data and generate weekly sales reports via field sales management software
- Accompany salesmen and understand the selling process in-field sales
- Visit kirana stores and supermarkets to analyse shelf space, competitors in the market and market share of our product
- Suggest suitable promotional activities based on your observations
- Work closely with field sales executives and assist them in ascertaining the productivity of stores
- Manage and learn the overall sales process and get first-hand experience in the FMCG market
- Good telecommunication skills and corporate skills.
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the given region/ market/ industry. Information about MEDDIC is a plus
- Being the face of CM.com’s and introducing the company and the product to the prospects so as to generate funnel.
- Write creative communication (emails/ Inmails) to grab the attention of prospects.
- Ideate and innovate methods to improve SDR metrics
Well funded Research Start-up
Key Responsibilities :
- Play an active role in all aspects of client project execution (operationalize research designs, sampling plans, questionnaire development and digitization, issue trees, synthesis reports, etc.)
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders.
- Recommend and explain research methods and techniques appropriate for projects focused on topics such as customer segmentation, customer experience mapping, value chain mapping, market sizing and go-to-market
- Design research approach, collect market information, perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights to client executive teams.
- 4-year B Tech / 5-year Integrated Dual Degree.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in market research.
- Strong quantitative / analytical background.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Willingness to travel
- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Execute an ecosystem strategy for adding and growing key data partners to the Platform. Typical deal structure will include partner identification, outreach, negotiation of terms, and closing
- Maintain positive relationships with existing data partners, piloting new initiatives and evaluating the performance of these initiatives as part of the larger Platform strategy
- Research and develop innovative new business models and growth opportunities with partners; negotiate, structure, and execute relevant agreements
- Execute high-impact marketing programs around new data partner initiatives to enhance positioning
- Assist with high profile client and new business initiatives relating to specific client data acquisition requirements
- Operate as an expert in the data ecosystem, with deep knowledge of 3rd party data providers, publisher and supply direct relationships, and WPP companies
- Oversee quarterly reports on market, industry and adoption rates for management team measuring the business value of the program, present findings to senior management
- Find and understand new and emerging technologies; bring new ideas and perspectives back into R&D and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field.
- OR equivalent professional work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media and advertising landscape along with the major players in the marketplace
- Deep understanding of addressable marketing, audience segmentation and targeting, and both traditional and programmatic media channels
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- A passion for strategic omni-channel marketing and advertising
- Proven communication, leadership, and persuasion skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Success managing a direct report
The company is World's No1 Global management consulting firm.
Graduate or post graduate degree in statistics, economics, econometrics, computer science,
engineering, or mathematics
2-5 years of relevant experience
Adept in forecasting, regression analysis and segmentation work
Understanding of modeling techniques, specifically logistic regression, linear regression, cluster
analysis, CHAID, etc.
Statistical programming software experience in R & Python, comfortable working with large data
sets; SAS & SQL are also preferred
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify
root causes and recommend solutions
Excellent time management skills
Good written and verbal communication skills; understanding of both written and spoken English
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
Creative and action-oriented mindset
Ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment where priorities evolve
constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged
Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Tracking and optimizing ad campaigns through Google, Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok and other ad networks aiming to maximize revenues for the wide portfolio of games of the company;
- Prospecting and integrating new potential Ad Networks through open bidding by Google, Header Bidding and Tag-based;
- Implementation, monitoring and optimization of in-game advertising features;
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting (Ad networks integration, API Reporting);
- Forecasting major ad monetization KPI's (Ad Revenue, eCPM, ARPDAU, etc);
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels;
- Managing existing relationships with Ad network partners;
- Lead negotiations with new relevant Ad partners and accompany adding new Ad
networks into our in-game ads system;
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including Data Analysts, Product, Developers
- Testing and evaluation of new in-game ad formats (rewarded video, interstitials, offer
wall, native, banners);
- Deriving holistic vision for the long-term usage of in-game advertising in our games;
- Self-reliant creation of management reports and performance comparisons;
- Own and drive our mobile marketing funnel optimization efforts;
- Setup our app store optimization strategy to optimize app store conversion rates;
- Optimize the performance of our app store creative assets with quantitative testing;
- Steer and execute the metadata optimization;
- Monitor and report relevant funnel and conversion KPIs using in-house tracking
technologies and tools;
- Collaborate with the game teams to coordinate around upcoming game releases and
- Ability to work with MS Office products (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Awareness of social media tools (such as the ones of YouTube, Twitch, Facebook,
Twitter, TikTok and Instagram);
- Excellent command of English, other language skills would be a plus;
- Excellent problem solving ability, attention to detail;
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Coordinating all communication and discussions with Technology partners, Semiconductor partner, Vendors, and other 3rd party companies
- Coordinating technology evaluation by various teams Software, Hardware, Quality Assurance, Product Managers and Management team
- Performing market research, exploring ideas by working closely with various departments, and coming up with new innovative features and architectures
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech– E&C/CS
- Experience of 6-8 years
- Potential to grasp new technologies
- Experience in Consumer-lifestyle companies
- Good understanding of any of the product categories including Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Alexa Speakers/Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer electronics products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of duty and initiative
- Be a passionate advocate for customers and help ensure thorough and intuitive customer journeys.
- Targeting customers with better customer segmentation, hypotheses, testing with experiments, campaign analytics, communication process ,automation, and competitive benchmarking.
- Working closely with Product, Analytics, Business and Design teams
- Owning one or more key traffic channels for a category (Personal Loans,
- Home Loans, Health Insurance and Mutual Funds) and build the optimum funnel for the business.
- Conceptualize, design and execute initiatives through extensive experiments.
- Work on new product, features and scheme launches, and making the successful by targeting customers through various channels
- Analyse traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection
- Regularly develop, test and analyse new tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- 1-3 years of experience in roles requiring high analytical skills
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience in making data-driven decisions, developing customer insights from data and creating strategies to improve conversion and sales.
- Understanding of product funnel and journeys.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in reviews and meetings
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to discover customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decisionmaking process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE: Growth Consulting, Competitive Benchmarking, Secondary Research, Market Sizing Strategy Consulting, Company Analysis, Swot Analysis, Primary Research, Market Research, Industry Analysis
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Collecting data on customers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Carry out quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Utilize statistical software to manage and organize information monitoring the progress of research projects
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires and surveys
- Develop industry-specific, vertical-level nuances as the function matures
- Maintaining the research knowledge repositories with up-to-date content
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- 5+ years experience in the market research or related field
- Experience in conducting research and business statistics, exposure to interacting with senior leaders.
- MBA or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Business research includes strategy research, country analysis, competitor analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, qualitative and quantitative benchmarking, Porter's five forces, SWOT analysis, company analysis, industry analysis, and other
- Excellent Research skills and experience of working on research tools & databases
- Good summarization skills
- Good executive presence, ability to deal with senior partners
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, and with geographically dispersed teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Think strategically – should be able to understand the larger picture
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing dynamics quickly
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Games Researcher you’ll be researching and investigating games to check they’re not clones or pirated versions of our own. You’ll be using your research and investigation skills (even if it’s from University) on a daily basis.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a detective and a sheriff, always finding copycats and stopping them from stealing our great games!”
What you will really be doing
- Research, scan and examine heaps of games on platforms such as App Store and Play Store to identify clone and pirated games and any other potential infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Assisting our legal team with filling of necessary documentation and drafting (e.g. comparison between Kwalee games and clone games, takedown notices and cease and desist letters).
- Updating MIS regularly with the information obtained through research and investigation.
- Assisting our legal team in miscellaneous administrative tasks such as preparing tables, comparison charts and research work.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience relevant for the role (research, administration, etc.)
- Passion for games and interest in hypercasual
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Designation: Senior Researcher / Chief Researcher
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research and Develop Innovative Use Cases, Solutions and Architectural Blueprints in support of Hitachi's cross-industry business needs like Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life, and Information Technology.
2. Design, Implement and Demonstrate proof-of-Concept and working proto-types for Hitachi and its clients.
3. Provide R&D support to Hitachi business units and group companies to productize research prototypes.
4. Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-edge solutions.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
6. Generate eminence via patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakerships and conspicuous presence in forums of repute.
7. Add value to self through continuous learning and knowledge acquisition.
8. Give back learnings to colleagues and communities.
9. Mentor colleagues for growth and success.
1. Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree with STEM background (e.g., Science, Technology, Engineering and Management).
2. Solution Architecture: Deep Experience in Design and Development of Enterprise-class information technology systems (e.g., Design Thinking, Use Case Development, Model Driven Development, Agile Methodology, end-to-end System Design and Decomposition).
3. Probabilistic Systems: Clear concept of systems that embed Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
4. Technology Hands-on: Proven track record in at least one of following 3 technology groups
b. Server-side Engineering: Object-Oriented Programming, Micro-Services, Springboot, REST APIs, Design Patterns, Data Access Frameworks, proficiency in Java/ C++/Python
c. Data Engineering and Persistence (in any one of the below areas): Design and Development of Relational Databases; Big Data Systems (e.g., Data Lakes, Hadoop, Hive); In-Memory systems (SAP-HANA); Graph databases (e.g., Neo4J, Casandra); Data Ingestion and ETL
5. Cloud: Experience in design and deployment of IT solutions on Cloud (e.g., Dockerization, Containerization)
6. Communication: Ability to articulate key messages concisely and precisely
7. Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
1. Advanced Qualification: PhD in any Quantitative Discipline
Eminence: Patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakership and conspicuous presence in refereed platforms or forums of repute.
Budget : 60 -70 Lacs(Depending upon Experience)
We are looking for a young person who wants to join a fast growing start up to work with Co-Founders to drive the org-wide goal setting and planning process, developing Strategy and growth road map
Assist CEO in institutionalizing people management and org structure, and contributing to shaping strategies across the teams
Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
Contribute to complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding the context and developing a prioritized approach for resolution
Coordinate with different functions within the organization - growth, product, engineering among, credit and others in the deployment of the business initiatives identified
Ideate, plan and oversee implementation of new ideas and business critical projects
Graduate and master’s degree from tier 1 Institutes and worked earlier with big3 companies like (The Bain, McKinsey , BCG and Kearney )
Min 3 – 6years of Chief of Staff experience after completing your graduate degree
Outstanding record of academic achievement and Demonstrated aptitude for Corporate Strategy
Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities •
Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Ability to work effectively with people at all senior levels in an organization
Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Creating content for ongoing campaigns such as writing copy for email marketing campaigns & WebStories, writing answers on Quora, copywriting for creatives etc.
- Coordinate with the internal and external team for content creation and ensuring that the writing is consistent and in line with the overall campaign and brand requirements
- QA for all the content deliverables shared by the freelancers/content agencies
- Perform keyword research based on the campaign requirements to make sure the writing is search engine friendly
- Perform content strategy to come up with new ideas for content creation for the website
- Plan weekly deliverables along with the Organic Growth team and manage the requirements, blockers (if any) to ensure smooth flow and timely completion of work
- Analyse competitor’s presence on different platforms and come up with suggestions to help the Growth team scale with the help of personalized content
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in copywriting (Finance Industry)
- Creative thinking and an ability to come up with ideas that address the campaign needs
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset & self-starter attitude
- Ownership of the creative process
- Competitor research
- Stakeholder and project management
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate
We at Noesys, through our product Infoveave, provide Analytics and Automation solution for businesses. Infoveave makes it easy for companies to manage all their data in one place, keep track of their performance at various levels and automate critical front and back office processes. Infoveave is ready to use, customizable and extensible platform that can be used to create various point solutions based on the business need.
Life at Noesys like a lot of startups, comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to learn grow and move forward.
Our foundation is built on Agility, Focus and Care - for our people, our customers and our product. Our agility keeps us going and taking every challenge head on. We own our client’s problems and help them to transform and serve their customers better. In this pursuit, we come together passionately & relentlessly as a team.
Are you the kind of person who is ready to roll up your sleeves and jump into action. Then this is just the place for you.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs
- Do account based research, identify key decision makers.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Connect & engage with leads, identify the need
- Based on response identify & qualify new prospects
- Follow-up with leads based on response.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important decision makers, influencers.
- Collaborate with teammates and work towards closing deals.
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects, important conversations.
- Achieve monthly milestones and close sales targets.
- Keep up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast and contacts in our CRM
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years of solid professional experience in sales and/or consulting of IT solutions
- Experience in regions like North America, Australia, UK is desirable.
- Aptitude to research all relevant details regarding an organization.
- Target driven individual who loves working towards and exceeding goals.
- Comfortable talking to new people every time and strike a relevant conversation.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection.
- Excellent communication skill - Should be able to converse fluently in English.
- Willing to work in shifts based on region operating in.
- Comfortable with MS-Excel
- Any degree, but have good understanding of IT solutions, preferably Analytics and Automation space.
- Managing online data collection projects directly with clients
- Overseeing timelines, management, data quality, and datafiles
- Approving survey scripting/programming and final client links
- Manage sampling & quota requirements
- Approve final data files and quality checks for client deliverables
- Reporting to Operations Director
- Min 3 years Project Management in research/data
- Excellent English verbal and written proficiency is essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- University / tertiary qualification
- Statistics software is preferred but not mandatory
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Good hands on experience in US & UK Market
good hands on experience in software solution sales
good Communication must
Largest Credit Rating Co.
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
- Increasing operational efficiency, Sales MIS , CRM updation
- Completing commitments in due time frame, Situation handling- like unavailability of information from clients, bankers, etc
- Reaching target achievement : based on no. of mandates & no. of cases executed
- Maintaining quality of clients acquired & completing the commitments in the due time frame, competitive intelligence, reporting system efficiency, overseeing growth in business in various states, tracking case completion with rating group on a regular basis
- Displaying dedication in meeting the expectations of customers in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Business Development - Acquisition of new business and Relationship Management
- Achieving Revenue targets and Profitability as per business plan
- Developing business plan including Revenues target, product mix and margin objectives
- Meeting & arranging events for Knowledge Sharing with Corporate Clients, Banks & Financial institutions, Merchant Bankers
- Continuously keeping oneself and team members updated on industry happening and product developments.
- Increasing the market reach
What you need to have:
- Exhibits excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone and net etiquette, Proficient in computer skills (word ,excel, powerpoint)
- Effective in preparing MIS, presentations, reports / summaries , etc.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exhibits thorough Product knowledge & Market knowledge
- Exhibits extensive job knowledge contributing to the business development and growth
- Exhibits strong conceptual clarity and understanding of credit ratings, rating exercise and its internal processes
- Prior experience in handling business development relating to rating/ grading products for Equity Capital Markets and/or Debt Capital Markets (NCD / CP / CD / Structured Finance)
- Working Knowledge of basic rating / grading products e.g. Corporate Finance Rating / IPO Grading/ Bank Loan Rating/ Mutual Fund Grading
- Industry and Competition Analysis
Weird Ways Media is a startup Ad, Media company located in prime locations in US, IND and UK. We are looking for dynamic youngsters to join our growing team. We are looking for Media Marketing Intern
Media Marketing Intern is an internship role where the candidate would be communicating the need for video content to the client and also generate leads. Discuss with the production team and also support production team for successful completion of project. If you fancy creativity then you are the right candidate. Lot to learn and lot to perform!
Languages: English a must
Position: Media Marketing Intern
Role can lead to Media Marketing Manager
Internship duration: 6 - 8 Months
Remuneration: Paid Stipend
We are Social.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong team of young individuals. The founders have the vision to create an intelligent, intuitive, and responsive career platform which gives you data-driven career insight and allows you to #BeTheBestYou
An Intern will be our go-to person for all research and data-related aspects. You should be a hack who can get things done.
We Look for?
- 1. Who is going to get hands dirty
- An outside the box thinker
- Who is not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible in managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- You are awesome at online research
- You are driven to make documentation and audit look like a piece of cake
- Full time must
- Have graduated or finishing up the course
The intern role is fun and it lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will be in the form of a stipend.
Key Skill Set
- 4- 5 years of experience in a role directly responsible for campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting across multiple digital channels/media.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, display, email marketing, SMM campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hands on experience of CRO tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WebEngage, CleverTap, MoEngage etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce, Leadsqaured etc. would be a Plus.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plan and outline cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Should be updated with the ongoing marketing trends and capable to implement the changes in the system.
- Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner. Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently improve ROIs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL companies like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable, and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in the company.
- Maintain and expand the Company's database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and brief the sales manager.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
What can you expect at Intugine?
A young team of like-minded, intellectually curious colleagues working together in a high paced learning environment with a flat hierarchy. An open environment where there would be continuous mentorship to help you achieve your peak potential.
Industry: Recruitment & Staffing (must have)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience
- Should have sold/is selling recruitment/talent/staffing/workforce solutions
- Hands-on experience in sales, business development, B2B, lead generation, telephone & email prospecting, corporate sales, market mapping & research, cold calling, appointment generation, etc
- Passionate about making talent acquisition cognitive
- New customer acquisition
- Ready to learn and unlearn
Benefits: Paid holidays, work detox leaves, menstruation leaves for women, robust incentive plans, education allowance, mobile reimbursement, etc.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Prospecting for new clients/lead generation
- End-to-end B2B selling
- Monthly and annually new client acquisitions
- Direct communication with customers via e- mail and telephone to promote Reed & Willow & its Service Range
- Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e- shot, mail shot)
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities
- Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
- Setting up Sales Meetings with qualified prospects
- Recording of all sales activities in the CRM- Market research feedback
Traits of our Team:
Motivation and drive:
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
Planning and organizing:
- Structures work to achieve the best outputs
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, taking responsibility for prior commitments
Delivering results and continuous improvement:
- Is flexible and able to revise the plan when needed
- Analyses issues or set- backs without bias, and is open about mistakes to encourage learning
- Meets targets and deadlines
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.