What is the role?
The VP Presales is a leadership role who ll work closely with the founders & CXOs on various strategic initiatives.
- Setting up the inbound, outbound process globally
- Setting up smb sales engine for global markets
- Expert in defining GTM initiatives and rolling this out with proper tracking
- Liaisoning with marketing, sales and finance team to track ROI and optimise cac
- Using best of technology and practices to scale the operations
We are looking for a leader who has these skills:
- Overall experience of 8-10 years out of which atleast experience of 3 to 4 years in setting up the process for a SaaS company in india selling to global markets
- Working out of bangalore office and mostly in Usa time zone with overlap for india markets
- Hands on experience to pick initiatives and work himself and then train team on calling pitch, email formats, campaigns creation and handling inbound engine.
- Is deeply analytical, comfortable navigating data and working in ambiguity.
- Exemplary communication and relationship building skills at all levels from senior executives to Individual Contributors.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the founders. You will provide constant updates to the board and the other Sr management teams.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2500 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interviews. There ll be three rounds of interviews.
Looking to launch your career in Sales & Marketing? NuVeda is the perfect launchpad for you!
Who we are?
A two-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a crucial role in NuVeda’s Sales & Pipeline Generation Activities. You’ll be working closely with the Sales & Marketing Team to design outbound campaigns & generate qualified leads that will result in new business opportunities.
- Research, target, and identify new client opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Develop targeted/personalized messaging for outbound cold calls, email, and LinkedIn outreach.
- Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets.
- Maintain a detailed database on the CRM with all customer communications.
- Collaborate with teammates and achieve quarterly milestones.
- Any graduate who is ambitious, energetic, and highly motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS Lead Generation is preferred.
- Knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem is preferred.
- Record of meeting and exceeding quotas and understanding of conversion metrics.
- Working experience in using social media tools (LinkedIn), lead generation tools (Apollo.io) and CRM tools (Zoho or others).
- Ability to work on omnichannel lead generation tactics.
- Ability to launch & orchestrate new content-based Sales Development campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are looking for Sales ops professionals who:
- Have (2-3yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Ensuring sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and the pipeline has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities from India/SEA/MEA/AUS/EU geography.
- Work with the marketing team to create and optimise best channels of marketing and sales qualified leads
- Convert MQLs into SQLs and drive conversion.
- Define performance metrics to measure the sales goals and continuously improving numbers/processes for the company.
- Managing sales reports and dashboards (on Airtable CRM) to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- First-hand opportunity to learn customer acquisition, psychology and learning to scale sales pipelines for clients in US and other geographies, from serial entrepreneur and ex-VP Business, OYO rooms
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
- Occasional sponsored trips to Himalayas (when COVID allows us to travel) and unlimited supply of caffeine (when we get back to office)
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about sticking to defined, hierarchal roles and averse to adjusting to roles that need getting in front of customers and building great relationships
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Presuasion, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
• Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management
• Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and Opportunities.
• Must have knowledge of Email- Marketing.
• Strong Verbal & Written communication
• Source new sales opportunities through cold calling.
• Confident in speaking.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Presence of Mind to influence and persuade.
• Identify B2B key players and research the accounts.
• Proficient to use CRM and hands-on Microsoft Office.
• Strong Interpersonal relations.
• Can work on targets.
• Email Marketing.
• Content Email Writing.
Benefits of working with us: -
• Benefits of both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider.
• Sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth & ideas.
• We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder.
• Medical insurance, gratuity, and provident fund.
• As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Kratikal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
About Us: -
Kratikal Tech Private Limited is a leading cyber security firm that provides cyber security solutions to 145+ Enterprise customers and 1825+ SMEs, belonging to different industries including E-commerce, Fintech, BFSI, NBFC, Telecom, Consumer Internet, Cloud Service Platforms, Manufacturing, and Healthcare. The company was founded with the aim of helping enterprises at a global level combat cybercriminals using new-age technology-based cyber security solutions.
As of today, Kratikal has been awarded as the Top Cyber Security Startup at the 12th Top 100 CISO Awards. Kratikal has launched four products, ThreatCop, KDMARC, Threat Alert Button, and KPMonitor
including VAPT services. Apart from the products receiving several recognitions and awards, Kratikal has also partnered with numerous renowned organizations worldwide...for more details visit our
Position: AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
- Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
- Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
- Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT Product/Service sale experience is must
- Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
- Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Creating techno-commercial proposals
- Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
- Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
- Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
- Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
- Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development