The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing, etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- An understanding of the value of the "sales" function in a company.
- Maturity, patient listening, and convincing power.
- Strong communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically, and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype, etc.
- Desirable - Product thinking and Startup experience.
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
Education Requirement: 12th Pass
Salary: upto INR15,000/ Month and incentives for exceeding targets.
Languages required: Kannada, English, Hindi can be an advantage.
The key responsibilities that the CRO:
• Call clients as per the provided list.
• Explain the policy and benefits to the customer and convince them to take the policy.
• Generate leads from current clients.
• Establish cordial relationship with internal customers and clarify any arising doubts.
• Follow up diligently for policy renewal.
Attributes we are looking for:
• Good spoken English.
• Telephone etiquetes.
• Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
• Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
*Performance based incentive.
Location: Bangalore, Indiranagar.
There are three (3) Tax Terms which are generally used in US Job market.
W2 is one of the US Tax Terms which is an agreement between individual and the corporation.
Tax : On W2 tax will be taken care by his/her employer as the employer withholds a part of pay.
What taxes need to be paid?
• Federal income Tax
• State Income Tax
• Social Security Tax (SSN) Tax
• Medicare Tax
For instance the person who is seeking a job opportunity with a valid work authorization (US Citizen/Green card/H1B /OPT /TN visa etc..,) is termed as consultant /Candidate.
Like wise there are some staffing agencies who take these Consultants on their bench according to the interest of the consultants .
If a H1B candidate is on one of the staffing company (“X” ) payroll (or made an agreement with an employer for a certain period ) then this H1B Candidate is called as W2 of this (“X” ) Staffing firm
Only Green card /US citizen / EAD / TN Visa can work on W2 Tax Term
H1B are not allowed to work on W2 if they are in agreement with other employer but they are allowed to work on W2 when they are going to Transfer their Visa.
W2 Candidates will have basic benefits from the employers end like Medical , insurance ,PTO,401K
C2C is one of the commonly used Tax Terms in the US , which is the most preferable Tax by most of the consultants
C2C is an agreement between two Corporations and under this Tax Term your company/corporation is responsible for your Taxes.
You are an employee of company – X (So you are under payroll of company -X) but you are working for company – Y, so in that case, there will be a C2C agreement between company – X & company – Y
Company – Y is not responsible for you taxes. Only your company (Company – X) will pay all the taxes.
Any US Valid Visa can work on C2C basis.
1099 is one of the rarely used tax terms in US job market as no one prefers to work on 1099
1099 is and independent contractor or freelancer where they are liable to pay their own taxes and files their payroll.
What are different US Tax Terms?
There are 3 types of tax terms i.e W2, 1099, C2C
What is the difference between W2 and C2C or Corp-to-Corp?
C2C or Corp-to-Corp is an agreement between an individual (Valid US Visa Holder) to a corporation.
What is the 1099 Tax Term?
When a person is paid on 1099 tax terms all the money earned by the candidate is paid on untaxed bias so, the candidate is responsible to pay the tax.
• They have to generate leads, make sales calls, and update the CRM database.
• Sales executives have to meet with new and existing customers of their organization.
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
- Effectively understand customer needs, pitch the product, handle objections & close sales
- Has experience with target based Sales roles in the past
Zonal School Sales Manager
About the role :
At HealthSetGo, we have a team of bright, passionate business development managers, who believe in our company motto that we don't just sell our solutions to our customers, but we sell ourselves: our love of innovation, our empathetic approach to winning and retaining customers, and desire to delight everyone we come in contact with. We want someone to be a part of this team and take HealthSetGo to further greatness.
This exciting role will involve the following responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for Business Development strategy and its execution
- Decide on roll-out strategy, manage process of growing into new markets
- Identify potential business opportunities, size the opportunity to determine its attractiveness and priority, prepare a plan for addressing it, and executing this plan directly
- Work closely with Product, Tech and Ops teams to design leading products with revenue impacts
- Give feedback and insights to how products are viewed by the market, and give input into product management and development prioritization processes
- Manage sales process, systems and pipeline to achieve 'scalable intimacy' and win valuable business swiftly
- Manage account management process and systems to ensure customer loyalty and retention, encourage word-of-mouth advertising, high customer satisfaction, and increase in value for existing accounts
Business Development :
- Actively pursue strategic or large business development opportunities, taking responsibility for winning the business and maximizing its commercial success
- Identify new channels for integrating or distributing our technology, and leading the development and success of those new channels
- Strike deals to maximize monetization potential of the product set, including identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
About you :
Here at HealthSetGo we value dedication, enthusiasm, and a love of innovation. We are disrupting the Healthcare industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work, we definitely appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way. You have a strong technical background, able to understand the capabilities of our technologies and design high-level solutions for potential customers and partners you will have experience selling education, Edutech, or childcare solutions to Schools or Government you will have experience of sales and account management
- You recognize the role account management can play alongside sales, and can create initiatives and campaigns for retention and engagement alongside new business and marketing initiatives
- You will have a strong understanding of the education, healthcare, and schools space, with a network of contacts you have built up in those circles
- You will be brilliant at spotting new channels for our product and services, and have the confidence and tenacity to reach out and develop those channels to achieve revenue targets
- You will be a natural negotiator, able to get contracts and deals signed with partners and knowing where to push and where to acquiesce, building a relationship alongside winning the deal
- You will love winning deals, and create a culture of vibrancy and success within your department
- You are able to think strategically alongside a passion to turn strategy into results
- You will be charming, personable, and sincere, embodying the HealthSetGo spirit as you interact with the outside world
- You are a natural communicator, not just to your peers but providing insight and updates to the office of the CEO
- You have a sense of humour, are ambitious, and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment.
About HealthSetGo :
HealthSetGo is India's largest healthcare organisation for schools with the mission to nurture the largest network of health promoting schools; hence achieving the vision of a healthy India. Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 250,000+ students and parents under its award-winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award, Cartier Women's Initiative Award with its founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.