Marketing Executive / Asst. Manager- Marketing About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd Intellicar Telematics Private Limited is a vehicular telematics organization founded in 2015 with the vision of connecting businesses and customers to their vehicles in a meaningful way. We provide vehicle owners with the ability to connect and diagnose vehicles remotely in real-time. Our team consists of individuals with an in-depth knowledge and understanding in automotive engineering, driver analytics and information technology. By leveraging our expertise in the automotive domain, we have created solutions to reduce operational and maintenance costs of large fleets, and ensure safety at all times. Solutions: Enterprise Fleet Management, GPS Tracking Remote engine diagnostics, Driver behavior & training Technology Integration: GIS, GPS, GPRS, OBD, WEB, Accelerometer, RFID, On-board Storage. Intellicar’s team of accomplished automotive Engineers, hardware manufacturers, Software Developers and Data Scientists have developed the best solutions to track vehicles and drivers, and ensure optimum performance, utilization and safety at all times. We cater to the needs of our clients across various industries such as: Self drive cars, Taxi cab rentals, Taxi cab aggregators, Logistics, Driver training, Bike Rentals, Construction, ecommerce, armored trucks, Manufacturing, dealership and more. Location: Bengaluru/ NCR Gurgaon Key skills: Online/Offline Marketing, Content writing, Lead Generation, Brand Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media Engagement, ATL/BTL activities, Market Intelligence, Business Development 4+ years of experience required. Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT / MBA from reputed institutions Ideal Candidate is A dynamic, results-driven professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals An initiative taker, early adopter, technology enthusiast, an evangelist An excellent communicator, presenter, and collaborator Excellent at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plans. Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies. You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery. Responsibilities Define positioning and go-to-market strategy and messaging Contribute to the strategic alignment of our various product solutions into a cohesive suite of world class product which delivers according to market need and emerging opportunity. Create visionary and compelling internal and external, customer-facing presentations. Working closely with industry experts and the marketing team to ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline Partner with product management to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages. Develop engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product solution offerings and key positioning. Innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build pipeline. Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions on various platforms about our company and industry. Run regular promotions and campaigns on our social media channels. Manage various newsletter campaigns, including the template designs and content used in our newsletter sends. Organize promotional events through local social groups (e.g. Meetup).
Research Analyst – You will be required to research and generate lead & create the database for the sales team using online research and different tools. Qualification: • Should be aware of LinkedIn, email search and should have computer skills • Basic knowledge in Excel. • Should be good at online research and in finding the right contact person in the prospective company
- To thoroughly understand the brand Kalpataru, product, competition, market and consumers related to the different projects of Kalpataru - Undertake key researches related to seek consumer insight for the different brands in different life cycle stages of the product - Prepare reports from market visits for different launches in the market for competition projects and share with S&M management team with key insights including the product recommendations, sales and marketing strategies, insights on pricing etc. - Work with reputed market research agencies for the different assignments - Lead key researches like Brand Health, Mystery Audit, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, vendor satisfaction surveys etc. through top notch research agencies and co-ordinate with various stakeholders across the organization - Analyse the consumer data through on ground activities during launches/activations, data analysis from customer reports etc. and help in key insights about the consumer - After every key launch do the loss order analysis study through a market research agency and share the report with senior management - Handle the entire award portfolio of Kalpataru, analyse award entries and be the custodian for Kalpataru awards including communication to customers, employees and other stakeholders - Corporate branding and communication related to corporate brochure, leaflets etc. to be managed. Be the custodian for the corporate facts, figures and guidelines and co-ordinate with various stakeholders for the same
Leap Beyond is an employability platform for International Students. We are looking for someone to come in as the sector specialist for audit, tax and consultancy. This candidate will be responsible for extensive research to understand the employment market for students in the UK, overseeing the overall strategy for student applications, coach them on the technical aspects and forge collaborations to further the learning and development for this sector.
You will be part of the initial core team for our startup and responsible for all the critical outreach and business development activities.
Currently, we are looking for passionate sales individuals who are smart to work towards pipeline generation and Sales Closure. We are looking for an individual who has a knack and drive to learn more and comfortable with customer facing role besides telephonic sales competency. Responsibilities Present, promote and sell Training & Technology services to clients Excellent in Delivery of Training Resources Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships Reach out to customer leads through cold calling Have to reach out to customers and create a solid pipeline for Training Services Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports Keep abreast of best practices on technology landscape Requirements : Proven work experience as a sales representative Excellent knowledge of MS Office Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
1. Manage & maintain multiple ad accounts 2. Ability to identify and build an effective keyword list 3. Approach each project/ task in a structured, concise and decisive manner 4. Good knowledge of bidding strategy timing applicability and testing 5. Generating bi-weekly client reports as per client needs 6. Proactive and efficient in handling daily tasks 7. Should have atleast 3 years experience in Adwords itself 8. Should hold atleast 2 certifications from Google Ads Academy 9. Bonus: Experience in handling multiple Social Media Ad campaigns 10. Experience in web analysis using Google Analytics
1. Degree in English/ Journalism/ PR will be preferred 2. Quality Content Creation from an SEO perspective 3. Experience in creating Guest Blogs/ Articles from audience perspective and consistent in style and tone of voice 4. Excellent knowledge of English Grammar 5. Experience in creating Content Marketing Strategy for clients 6. Adept in Market Research for handling projects across multiple industries 7. Excellent Keyword Research skills 8. Knowledge about Video Content and Video Marketing 9. Experience in creating Social Media Content 10. Good communication Skills
1. Candidates have to visit engineering college & talk to college administration for workshop. 2. Candidates can speak in front of students about EngiGyan. 3. Skill to convey student for EngiGyan courses. 4. Motivate students to take software training from EngiGyan. 5. Candidates are from Engineering background.
Collaborate with product managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives. Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing programs in order to guide current and future strategies. Assist in developing market research studies and analyze their findings. Assist in creating, recommending and implementing marketing programs and campaigns for products of the organization. Create traction and support in building funnel.
The duration of this internship is 2 months.
1. Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails 2. Understand customer needs and requirements 3. Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure 4. Achieve monthly quotas 5. Conduct background research, identify key stakeholders and generate interest in prospects 6. Maintain and expand Samhita’s database of prospects 7. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and assist in closing deals 8. Conducting Market Research to find new organizations to reach out to
Studio 31 is South India's largest wedding photography & video company, based out of Chennai. The company has successfully shot over 3000+ events in the last seven years and is the one of the pioneers in setting up and organised wedding business in its unorganised industry. Studio 31 is looking for fresh and young minds who are passionate about sales and networking. Do you have the following? 1. Impeccable communication. 2. Great networking and people skills. 3. Passion for sales and marketing. Skills Required 1. Be a self learner. 2. Be a team player. 3. Be quick witted and creative. 4. Posses impeccable communication skills. 5. Adapt in a work culture that does not have a fixed 9 to 5 schedule.
1. Responsible to generate business for website/mobile app development and designing company. 2. Responsible for online bidding on various portals ( Upwork, Guru, Freelancer & AppFutura etc). 3. Proficient in proposal writing, keeping follow-up 4. Good experience in handling International clients. 5. Must have 1-2 years of work experience in generating business in mobile and web development
The Program Manager is responsible for building and maintaining Acumen Connect's Eduventure catalog. You curate each Eduventure - choose countries and cities, industry and academic partners, activities and unique experiences that create unique products for students across schools and universities. Acumen Connect is looking to hire a dynamic, take-charge and multi-faceted individual for this role, on a full time basis. Your work includes: Program Development - understand academic requirements of various disciplines and research locations worldwide for their programs Partnerships - identify and connect with industries, international schools, universities, and other such entities for Eduventures Market Research & Strategy - maintain a strong repository of information on industry trends, global best practices and competitors to define product strategy We need a candidate who can be a strategic vertical owner with innovative ideas, comfort with data, strong leadership skills and a passion for growth. -- At Acumen Connect, we curate the highest-quality study tours and academic immersion programs across the globe. These Eduventures are tailored to best supplement classroom teachings, each providing holistic learning experiences through visits to leading industries and research centers, places of historical and cultural importance and student building activities. For more details, visit www.acumenconnect.in
The position requires a smart, multi-talented, multi-tasking, solution-oriented, hard working young person who is full of energy and lives in a world of smartphone applications. The person must be willing to get their hands dirty if required. Must be tough but able to execute work without showing an attitude and without upsetting the office culture. * Involves organising and coordinating projects between developers and clients, meeting client requirements and user expectations, doing research, preparing project papers, and some testing. * Must be able to test, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Must have a Bachelors in CS or equivalent. * 1-3 years experience only * Experience in working with Android/iOS applications and/or e-commerce projects an advantage * Must have very good written English, and communication skills, good research, organisational, planning and documentation skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail. * Must show initiative, be willing to learn and be passionate about work, able to work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, be good at time management and meeting deadlines, be able to work in teams, and with people across states and countries, and have a positive attitude * Leadership and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and a thirst for knowledge an advantage
"-Should able to prospect databases, with some primary research. -Should have good written communication skills in English. -Should be good in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Google Spreadsheet -Collection of information from various online source FRESHERS CAN APPLY
We are looking for Marketing Interns who would assist the marketing team implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers. Responsibilities: * Manage the daily operations of the department * Write compelling copy in the form social media captions and advertisement copy * Has an eye for design and can brainstorm with the design team in developing and improving a visual brand language * Execute strategic partnerships with vendors and media firms * Coordinate with the extended team of freelancers to ensure that requirements are being met Required Experience and Knowledge: * Minimum 12th grade pass * Strong written and communication skills * Strong Negotiation skills * Strong knowledge on Microsoft office tools and google office suite * Student with a BMM or BMS background would be an added bonus
Job Description Sales Research Analyst will be primarily responsible for aggregating the data, manually and leveraging the automation tools. · Work with the Business Analyst to understand the data needs. · Understand the client target profile and sales approach. · Understand, define and expand the client ecosystem. · Define the lead qualification rules and refine those based on the client feedback. · Understand and leverage the sources of information. · Understand the tools to research the data and also capture the data. · Keep adding to the sources of information. · Work with the automation team to automate the search to the extent possible. · Update the platform with the researched information. · Understand and implement the data aggregation rules. · Ensure the quality of the researched data and communicate the confidence level. Desired Skills and Experience · Excellent web research acumen and interest. · Ability to work on software platforms. · Pre-sales and Business development experience · Good communication skills · Good understanding of the business. · Structured and Process oriented. · Ability to look for innovative ways to search and keep adding to the sources. · Ability to communicate the need of automation.
Jobs Vs Careers How you market in a technology industry is totally different. Have you seen any ads of a software company over a television, radio, newspaper, billboards or other similar mediums? The answer is No, you haven’t. Not even the biggies do that. Because that’s not how it works. So then? How does it? Come join us at DemandFluence to explore this exciting and challenging career in tech world! If you’re looking for something awesome and kicking, this is the field for hitting home run! http://www.demandfluence.com/perquisites-benefits/
Offer a range of medical writing services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, and medical communications agencies throughout the world. Help to deliver a wide range of scientific documents targeting the training, marketing, and awareness needs of various audiences from sales representatives, to physicians, to patients. Provide accurate, credible, clear, and instructionally sound medical content while being consistent with the client’s stated need.
The job portal is to be launched soon to cater for South East Asia based companies/employer's recruitment needs and Job seekers in South East Asia. Duties : - Lead Portal Management activities - Lead Marketing Team - Lead Client Account Management Team - Lead Advertisement activities Job description Portal Management : - This will includes updating of portal with day to day updates. - Working with IT team for upgrade and problem trouble shooting. Marketing Team : - Marketing team will be working from both India and Overseas. - Marketing personnel who are supposed to visit clients and meeting clients & job seekers at our abroad office, will only be working in south east asian country. - All other activities will be taken care by a strong marketing team in India. This team will be working from our office in India Client Account Management Team: (Same as Marketing team) - Client Account Management / team will be working from both India and south east asian country - Client Account Management personnel who are supposed to visit clients and meeting clients and job seekers at our Singapore office will only be working in south east asian country. All other activities will be taking care by a strong marketing team in India. Advertisement activities: - Required to plan and carry out advertisement activities in south east asian country. - The prospective operational head can form a team in India for this purpose and carry out activities in south east asian country with our advertisement team in working south east asian country. Quantification and Skill Set required for the Manager a) Master Degree, Mphil, Phd b) Previous work experience in a job portal at management level. c) Very good soft skills.
Looking for the candidate having knowledge for the Agro Commodities , And Knowledge for the fabric material for the export .Willing to travel in india or abroad for the business purpose.
• Development and planning for market research and intelligence reports to identify and penetrate into the market and preparations of marketing and business plans. • Signifying and implementing marketing strategies along with senior management and other sales • Database profiling, sales calling prospects/ suspects and generating prospective company profiles.
We are working on some innovative products.. Come join us.