1. Degree in English/ Journalism/ PR will be preferred 2. Quality Content Creation from an SEO perspective 3. Experience in creating Guest Blogs/ Articles from audience perspective and consistent in style and tone of voice 4. Excellent knowledge of English Grammar 5. Experience in creating Content Marketing Strategy for clients 6. Adept in Market Research for handling projects across multiple industries 7. Excellent Keyword Research skills 8. Knowledge about Video Content and Video Marketing 9. Experience in creating Social Media Content 10. Good communication Skills
• Understanding technology and base of the pyramid consumers 1. Market research, consumer behaviour, mapping user journey to develop scalable solution 2. Understanding back end and front end technology adaptability (android, iOS, offline and semi – offline segment) 3. User Experience, wireframe, MVP, live product testing, Go to market strategy • Product Management, Engagement, Service and Operations 1. Solve, Execute and measure 2. Design and execute 360∘ product delivery including service touchpoints, TAT, resolution SOPs 3. Consumer & Partner Engagement plan, campaign management, referral programs 4. Marketing budget allocation, digital + offline engagement 5. Creating product roadmaps, implementation and execution plan, SOPs, setting targets and individual performance tracker 6. Product diversification for enhanced revenue, wider funnel and stakeholder outreach • Business Strategy and New Initiatives 1. Keeping up with new technology, competitors and products in the market 2. Strategic partnership alliances for business and knowledge growth 3. Managing teams to achieve business KPIs, business goals and deadlines 4. Defining key metrics, targets and plans 5. Building case studies, customer cohorts, analysis from each activity undertaken
Consumer Insight Manager Consumer insight managers primarily work in market research, seeking to discover target areas that help drive the operational and creative strategies at a company. Consumer insight is used in various divisions of a company, from product development to customer service. Key responsibilities include : ● Management of specialized agencies to ensure high quality research deliverables are met and negotiate to maximize value of dollars spent. ● Manage the execution of research and analysis projects, while proactively analyze and synthesize qualitative, quantitative, and syndicated data to develop new insights about the consumer, shopper, and market. ● Analyze research results against the stated learning objectives to address key business objectives and hypotheses. ● Create actionable insights to help inform strategy and drive informed decision making through customer research, consumer trend tracking & competitive intelligence. ● Trend Tracking: Track relevant macro and consumer trends, identifying key emerging trends,driving foresight to future business opportunities and threats. ● Monitoring the in-market brand performance and consumer responses to it, at a product & communication level. ● Contribute to building the organization's capability in identifying and leveraging consumer,shopper, and marketing insights PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS ● A minimum of 5+ years of related CIM experience ● Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to establish Consumer Insights as a function within the organization ● Significant experience designing and leading both qualitative and quantitative research studies, with expertise in techniques and methodologies ● Must be able to synthesize and translate consumer research into strong actionable insights in order to address business challenges ● Well-versed in ever changing research methodologies and possesses the ability to apply research to address business challenges ● Proven collaboration abilities, strategic thinking, and leadership skills ● Experience utilizing syndicated data sources (e.g. point of sale, consumer panel) ● Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts and insights in applicable business terms. Strong ability to summarize insights into presentations in clear and understandable calls to action ● Strong analytical skills ● Excellent project management skills
1. Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails 2. Understand customer needs and requirements 3. Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure 4. Achieve monthly quotas 5. Conduct background research, identify key stakeholders and generate interest in prospects 6. Maintain and expand Samhita’s database of prospects 7. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and assist in closing deals 8. Conducting Market Research to find new organizations to reach out to
Are you passionate to understand user behavior, dig deep into rationales, motivation behind user action? And are you are looking for an opportunity to join founding team to build a great product from scratch? Then this opportunity is for you. Brainizen is founded with passion for excellence combined with rich experience of working with innovative startups as well as big corporates known for leading disruptive innovations. At Brainizen, we are working on revolutionizing social networking by addressing some of the key challenges. We are looking for bright Engineers to help us in our mission. What You'll be doing: • Handle all operations of a startup including but not limited to overseeing HR, office facilities, manage all external communications • Brainstorm and create plan for user acquisition strategy • Create and conduct user acquisition campaigns • Conduct meetups to evangelize • Identify opportunities with new partners, channels What You Need for this Position: • Ability to learn quickly and be self sufficient • Extremely organized and detail oriented • Experience working in small office/ start-up environment • Excellent administrative, organizational, time management and follow-up skills • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Has a driven personality, ‘can do attitude’, and results-oriented style. • Advanced knowledge of Excel including data analysis and pivot tables Extra Points For: • Prior experience of user acquisition campaigns
Responsibilities: Identifying new sales leads Pitching products and/or services Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing Contacting potential clients via email or social media to establish rapport and set up meetings Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events Social media management & content writing Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products Developing quotes and proposals Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
"-Should able to prospect databases, with some primary research. -Should have good written communication skills in English. -Should be good in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Google Spreadsheet -Collection of information from various online source FRESHERS CAN APPLY
We are looking for Marketing Interns who would assist the marketing team implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers. Responsibilities: * Manage the daily operations of the department * Write compelling copy in the form social media captions and advertisement copy * Has an eye for design and can brainstorm with the design team in developing and improving a visual brand language * Execute strategic partnerships with vendors and media firms * Coordinate with the extended team of freelancers to ensure that requirements are being met Required Experience and Knowledge: * Minimum 12th grade pass * Strong written and communication skills * Strong Negotiation skills * Strong knowledge on Microsoft office tools and google office suite * Student with a BMM or BMS background would be an added bonus
Should have experience in new technologies and an understanding of enterprise applications / IT, BFSI preferred.We are a truly digital company. Based out of the US, we are building automation that would define the next wave of human use of technology after the Internet Era. We are looking at building a digital cooperative mesh that brings together multiple technology elements like IoT, blockchain and cognitive to create the ability for businesses to ubiquitously use intelligence, connectivity and trust for creating value in the digital economy. This role would report into the front end sales team and look at the full life cycle sales and sales support for both Krama and consulting engagements.
Yoan One solutions LLP is the B2B Business Marketing Company. looking for Lead generation executive for US shift
Job Description Sales Research Analyst will be primarily responsible for aggregating the data, manually and leveraging the automation tools. · Work with the Business Analyst to understand the data needs. · Understand the client target profile and sales approach. · Understand, define and expand the client ecosystem. · Define the lead qualification rules and refine those based on the client feedback. · Understand and leverage the sources of information. · Understand the tools to research the data and also capture the data. · Keep adding to the sources of information. · Work with the automation team to automate the search to the extent possible. · Update the platform with the researched information. · Understand and implement the data aggregation rules. · Ensure the quality of the researched data and communicate the confidence level. Desired Skills and Experience · Excellent web research acumen and interest. · Ability to work on software platforms. · Pre-sales and Business development experience · Good communication skills · Good understanding of the business. · Structured and Process oriented. · Ability to look for innovative ways to search and keep adding to the sources. · Ability to communicate the need of automation.
1. Research to collect data about latest trends in web and mobile app development areas 2. Build database of web and mobile app development companies 3. Email / Call / Visit potential clients to educate them on vTEST service offerings 4. Communicate with potential clients to setup next level of communication with vTEST
Jobs Vs Careers How you market in a technology industry is totally different. Have you seen any ads of a software company over a television, radio, newspaper, billboards or other similar mediums? The answer is No, you haven’t. Not even the biggies do that. Because that’s not how it works. So then? How does it? Come join us at DemandFluence to explore this exciting and challenging career in tech world! If you’re looking for something awesome and kicking, this is the field for hitting home run! http://www.demandfluence.com/perquisites-benefits/
Offer a range of medical writing services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, and medical communications agencies throughout the world. Help to deliver a wide range of scientific documents targeting the training, marketing, and awareness needs of various audiences from sales representatives, to physicians, to patients. Provide accurate, credible, clear, and instructionally sound medical content while being consistent with the client’s stated need.
The job portal is to be launched soon to cater for South East Asia based companies/employer's recruitment needs and Job seekers in South East Asia. Duties : - Lead Portal Management activities - Lead Marketing Team - Lead Client Account Management Team - Lead Advertisement activities Job description Portal Management : - This will includes updating of portal with day to day updates. - Working with IT team for upgrade and problem trouble shooting. Marketing Team : - Marketing team will be working from both India and Overseas. - Marketing personnel who are supposed to visit clients and meeting clients & job seekers at our abroad office, will only be working in south east asian country. - All other activities will be taken care by a strong marketing team in India. This team will be working from our office in India Client Account Management Team: (Same as Marketing team) - Client Account Management / team will be working from both India and south east asian country - Client Account Management personnel who are supposed to visit clients and meeting clients and job seekers at our Singapore office will only be working in south east asian country. All other activities will be taking care by a strong marketing team in India. Advertisement activities: - Required to plan and carry out advertisement activities in south east asian country. - The prospective operational head can form a team in India for this purpose and carry out activities in south east asian country with our advertisement team in working south east asian country. Quantification and Skill Set required for the Manager a) Master Degree, Mphil, Phd b) Previous work experience in a job portal at management level. c) Very good soft skills.
Looking for the candidate having knowledge for the Agro Commodities , And Knowledge for the fabric material for the export .Willing to travel in india or abroad for the business purpose.
• Development and planning for market research and intelligence reports to identify and penetrate into the market and preparations of marketing and business plans. • Signifying and implementing marketing strategies along with senior management and other sales • Database profiling, sales calling prospects/ suspects and generating prospective company profiles.
• Holistic exposure of end to end Sales cycle across IT-Industry preferably ERP domain • Work with cross functional teams like Marketing and Operations to collate relevant content and implement successful Lead Nurturing Campaigns that leverage multiple to-go-market channels with the Objective of converting Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Ready. • Responsible for selling the software products and IT services and generating revenue as a Direct Sales activity • Demonstrate high level of Account management skills; Achieve monthly & quarterly sales targets and Initiate and maintain regular customer contact and maximize the sales. • Develop, manage and drive demand generation activities through referral, direct client meeting • Demonstrate excellent management skills, with a proven ability to track progress and undertake the required follow-up to maximize lead conversion • End-to-end ownership of target client search, identification & pursuing the leads to generate revenue. • Develop and implement Lead building Campaigns for prospects identified by various marketing initiatives across the company. • Demonstrated capabilities in handling end to end large strategic deals • Research Experience: Comfortable with search engines & databases especially Google. • End-to-End experience of building a database, creating a campaign, lead nurturing and performance monitoring is critical. • Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. • Build & Maintain high level of Product knowledge and achieve sales targets consistently. • Be proficient with Cold calling and other promotional techniques. • Good knowledge of MS Office like Excel, PowerPoint, etc. along with excellent communication skills. Company Profile Shivrai Technologies is a leading IT company addressing the enterprise software development needs for corporate across the globe. Our flagship ERP solution FarmERP is a leading product for agriculture industry. We extend our services to companies in India, south East Asia, Europe, Africa and USA. We offer progressive and innovative working environment to nurture the talents of our people. We assure excellent career growth to our employees. We are a listed in Tech30 report which is a bench mark of 30 Innovative Technology product companies in India. For further information please visit our company website “http://www.shivrai.co.in”, “www.farmerp.com”
We are a tech startup, building solutions in Healthcare, Education and Environmental sectors. 'Design Centric Product Development' is the core of what we do at Boot Infotech. We care a lot about the design, the craftsmanship and the tiniest details that go into what we make. We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for more to join us! We want to speak to people who have a story to tell about the way they think, work and design.
The Business Development Executive plays a key role in the client acquisition process. Role offers growth and the ability to use technical and sales skill set. As a BDE, you will work closely with the marketing team to identify, prospect, and qualify opportunities from marketing generated leads and proactive outbound efforts targeting accounts to feed the sales pipeline. Responsibilities • Nurture, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities via phone and email. • Research accounts prior to first contact to understand the prospect’s needs and educate the prospect on the benefits of the platform. • Perform outbound cold-calling targeting companies that meet customer profile. • Ability to demo Engazify product. • Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects. • Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns. • Work closely with the CEO to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts. • Responsible for meeting metrics and assigned goals. Requirements • 2+ years of lead qualification/business development experience with a technology company, in support of providing high-touch qualified leads to sales organization. • Experience in outbound cold-calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management. • Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries. • Experience in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales-ready opportunities. • Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skill. • Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features. • Self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence.
We are working on some innovative products.. Come join us.