● Understand the business and the potential to promote the business and brand.
● Analyzing market and sales information
● Identification of prospective clients.
● Preparing a go-to marketing strategy on digital, social media and print media
● Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
● Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
● Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing data and reviewing the competitors
● Supports sales staff by pre-sales tasks, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts,
account analysis, new product information; relaying customer services requests
● Follow up with Clients through the CEO's contacts
● Website maintenance and press releases
● Marketing collateral – creation and maintenance and presentations
● E – campaign coordination
● Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
● Reporting to management on marketing and sales activities
● A marketing professional with a BBM/MBA in marketing
● A marketing professional with a BBM/MBA in marketing.
● 4+ years of relevant experience.
● Academics from the city, where communication skills both written and spoken are
● A dynamic professional who is very articulate, driven and creative.
● Someone who understands the fundamentals of marketing (the 4P’s) as a foundation.
● The incumbent needs to be an expert in digital marketing that includes
a. Designing and conceptualizing visual aids – LinkedIn banners, video etc
b. Written skills to create thought leadership posts, blogs etc
c. Content management to work around the products on digital mediums
d. An expert in LinkedIn and other digital tools
e. Google and derivatives
f. Website and traffic generation
g. Market research and campaigns
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Merito is a curated talent platform that helps growth companies to identify and hire quality talent faster. Setup by team of IIM Ahmedabad and HEC Paris alumni Merito with its unique approaches changing the way hiring is done.
- Develop content for marketing like creatives, blogs, podcast and videos
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms.
- Design ,plan, and execute them and measure it's effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness , come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract,convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources , and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- You've the authority to implement and improve any ongoing marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- You know market segmentations, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results etc.
- Your knowledge about various marketing and analytical tools for B2B marketing such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Marketing, Hubspot is essential
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You should have done content driven marketing (blogs, podcasts, videos etc.)
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeling and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to translate marketing efforts in tangible sales outcome
- Should have hands on understanding of the cross platform performance marketing
- Fixed + variable salary
- Flexible timings
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills. Should be aware of below activities.
- Proficient in On Page and Off page Optimization.
- Able to run Google Ad words Campaign.
- Online Marketing for various social Marketing Social Portals like-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc per the planned Campaign.
- Preference for those who can handle the content part on their own on website and social media portal.
- Planning of keywords and Campaign.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization- On Page and Off Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- WordPress content- Blog and article posting- Directories submission and link. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Should be able to work on on-Page, Off-Page, articles, link building and blogs to attract more traffic to the desired website.
- The creation of on-page, off-page, and local SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
The applied candidate to write a content blog and articles for the web page.
Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score and other important account metrics.
Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals
tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
- Job Title:- Marketing Executive
- Location:- Bhuj or Gandhidam
- Basic work territory:- Kutch
- Marketing industrial plastics piping systems.
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.
Role and responsibilities:
- B2B marketing.
- Contacting and approaching corporate clients i.e. HR Managers, administrations, marketing heads etc., of well-known companies in Bangalore. (Resources and data base will be provided, leads will be given daily basis), No cold calling, Not Call centre job.
- Fixing meetings with them, briefing them about our services & products over the meeting and cracking the deal.
- Following up the order placed by them and closing the deal.
- No targets, no deadlines.
- Your team will have 2-3 interns who will be working below you. You have to delegate work to them.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good convincing skills
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and ability to respond quickly and creatively to changing requirements.
- A very positive approach
- Negotiation skills
- Client relationship management
- Must have outgoing personality and enjoy daily contact with a wide variety of people.
- Must be quick thinking, decisive and self-confident.
Reporting to: -Managing Director only.
Monday to Friday 10:30 am to 7:30pm.
Saturday: 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Salary:15-30k PM +incentives (Travel and other expenses incurred by the marketing Executive are reimbursed)
Qualification: anygraduate (B.com, BBA, BMS, BTECH ETC.) Experience: Fresher - 2year experience
Probation Period:3 months
We provide a complete training session for all our candidates, this helps them to boost their morale irrespective of their education earlier.