- Creating content for ongoing campaigns such as writing copy for email marketing campaigns & WebStories, writing answers on Quora, copywriting for creatives etc.
- Coordinate with the internal and external team for content creation and ensuring that the writing is consistent and in line with the overall campaign and brand requirements
- QA for all the content deliverables shared by the freelancers/content agencies
- Perform keyword research based on the campaign requirements to make sure the writing is search engine friendly
- Perform content strategy to come up with new ideas for content creation for the website
- Plan weekly deliverables along with the Organic Growth team and manage the requirements, blockers (if any) to ensure smooth flow and timely completion of work
- Analyse competitor’s presence on different platforms and come up with suggestions to help the Growth team scale with the help of personalized content
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in copywriting (Finance Industry)
- Creative thinking and an ability to come up with ideas that address the campaign needs
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset & self-starter attitude
- Ownership of the creative process
- Competitor research
- Stakeholder and project management
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate
What You’ll Do
- Write original copy to ensure high content standards across the brand's blog, email, social media, website, ebook, etc.
- Edit and proofread perfectly to ensure error-free and high-quality content
- Collaborate with other teams to assess project needs and craft communication accordingly
- Ensure Qoruz’s brand consistency and quality across all company communications
- Implement brand guidelines in all forms of content
- Take full ownership of assigned content pieces and tasks and collaborate with SEO/design/dev team to take their content live
- Implement SEO best practices to drive organic traffic to the brand
- Churn out high quality content within set deadlines
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3-4 years of experience in content writing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of grammar
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences which include software developers and leaders of hyper-growth startups.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp brand requirements quickly and offer super interesting insight, we’d like to know more about you.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded to seamlessly match individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
With the flexibility to work from anywhere and some of the best employee wellbeing policies in the industry, it is a place where you should be today.
About The Role
- Connect with various stakeholders in the organization regularly to understand the nature of the content they are looking for and the purpose of the same.
- Tailor the content and style of writing as per brand archetype and goals.
- Working with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage, social posts, e-books, and video scripts sync well with the aspirations of our target audience.
- Building the B2B content assets like portfolios, case studies and more to win new clients or projects.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of online content creation and strategy
- Extremely detailed and oriented towards understanding the target audience
- Strong creative and research skills
- Proficient in all G-Suite applications
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and responsibilities
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
Guide international University level students on completing their research papers. Develop sample research papers for the students for their reference.
Teach international University students through individual or group tutorials in a virtual learning environment (VLE). Develop video lectures for the students.
Answer students’ questions through doubt clearing sessions. Guide students in exams preparations.
Required Candidate profile:
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills in English Strong Comprehension Ability
- Exceptional Subject Matter Expertise.
- Intensive and Extensive Internet Research Skills Output Authenticity & Reliability.
- Ability to work under pressure within deadlines; Target and Quality oriented.
- Inclination towards Research and Writing.
- Must possess high level of concentration abilities and must be open to learn new concepts quickly.
We are looking for candidates from the following subject domains with respective qualifications.
- Management - MBA (Finance/HRM/Operations/Project Management) Public.
- Nursing/Medicine - M.Sc.in Nursing/BDS/MDS/MBBS/B-Pharma/M-Pharma
- Molecular Biology/Genetics/Bio-medical Science - B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc
- Accounting and Finance - C.A/C.FA/B.com/M.com
- LAW - LLB/LLM
Imp. Note- Work location will be Noida, so it’s going to be work from office role. We’ll train you for Academic Writing and Referencing/Citation Standards
Key Responsibility Area:
· Work closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives
· Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
· Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
· Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
· Managing relationships with external marketing agencies
· Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style, and tone across all content
· Write engaging content for a variety of material, mediums and collateral and relevant to the company’s brand and culture
· Research subject matter and understand the audience, trending content topic, keywords and content writing style through web search and other tools
· Suggest and share key learning with management on content trend and trending subjects
· You have a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· You have prior experience within a similar role.
· You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
· You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences and mediums including email campaigns, web copy, social media, etc.
· You must maintain updated knowledge of technology and industry
· You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
· You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
· You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education: Graduate/PG with good written and communication skills.
Experience of 4 year and more in relevant industry and role
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Search Traffic Manager. Candidates must have experience with the cryptocurrency domain.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Responsible for overall organic traffic growth of the website through Google Search, Google News, Discover etc
- Performing competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth.
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords for driving organic traffic
- Site Speed & Core Web Vitals: Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Ensure that our website pages meet with the new Core Web Vitals guidelines.
- Analyze ad Coordinate with Engineering team to implement Technical SEO changes
- Understanding & Implementation of various Media Specific SEO techniques like News SEO, Video Sitemaps & Various types of content schema.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports related to the performance of the website, technical issues, and more
- Conduct a market research to identify the need of online marketing campaigns. Keep himself/herself up to date with ongoing trends.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in SEO (Experience in the News/Media Industry are preferred)
- Should have experience in handling large websites with min. 2M+ Traffic
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain is must
- Strong with numbers and using Analytics & research tools like: Google analytics, Google Search console, ahref, Semrush and other leading marketing software tools
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in optimizing the site for Google Top Stories, Google News & Google Discover
Location: Gurgaon, India
Salary: 6 to 10 LPA (Competitive in Market)
Coingape has emerged as a trusted news source for Cryptocurrency and blockchain. CoinGape comprises an experienced team of native content writers and editors working round the clock to cover news globally and present news as a fact rather than an opinion.
- CoinGape comes in the top 10 crypto news media: https://www.similarweb.com/site/coingape.com/
- We have more than 2 Million highly engaged users monthly.
- Our news can be found on almost all of the financial news aggregators and apps, including TradingView, NewsNow, Crypto News app, CoinGecko and coinmarketcap.
- Our content is often quoted by large media outlets and such influencers as Peter Brandt, Thomas Lee, Peter Schiff, Dan Tapiero, Robert Kiyosaki, John Bollinger, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee and Max Keiser.