Our client is a 4 decade old diversified business group with holdings in FMCG and hospitality. Their FMCG portfolio comprises of a well known mouth freshener and soon-to-be-launched confectionery products. They have an excellent reputation for their hotels in North India. The aesthetically designed rooms, the multi-cuisine restaurant, corporate facilities like conference rooms, banquets and other services like gym and spa in their hotels are all world-class arrangements at a reasonable price. Their brand is endorsed by some of the best known faces in sports, fashion and entertainment industry. Their experienced and energetic team of professionals are always geared to provide the best value for money through their products. As an EA/ Management Trainee, you will act as point of contact between junior management and Managing Directors. What you will do: Supporting the CEO in Business Planning, Budgeting decision and Relationship Management Tracking progress of any new initiatives and present business Supporting CEO in communications by preparing presentations and financial statements. Researching on the current trends / business models in the developmental Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from same Preparing and analyzing required data and reports. Coordinating with all department heads for the tasks given by CEO Being In charge for all the periodic communications from the CEO's office Ensuring for the timely relevant escalations Managing bandwidth & assisting the CEO in prioritization Candidate Profile: What you need to have: 2 to 4 yrs of experience in a similar role Graduate/ MBA from a Tier 1 or 2 college Candidate should be polished and have excellent communication skills (English and Hindi) Candidate must possess excellent analytical skill Candidate should be ready to travel and work in a growing organization Candidate who is a self - starter and has eye to details with logical thinking and problem solving skills Proactive, flexible, meticulous, detail-oriented and well organized Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask in a pressurized environment Confident to interact with senior level management A flexible working attitude is required dependent on Managing Directors’ schedules High level of integrity and experience in handling confidential information is a must Proficient level of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Key Responsibilities: Prepare methodologies, questionnaires, write and discuss proposals in compliance with client needs. Prepare fieldwork instructions and sample structures for each project in conjunction with field manager. Analyze Data from field and prepare reports in Power point format as per client objectives Prepare coding and punching instructions and tabulation specifications for data analysts (DP). Check and approve final tables, prepare written report as required. Manage the day to day client relationships and ensure that all projects are completed on time to the required standard, and high client satisfaction is maintained. Key Skills: 1-2 years of experience in Research University degree in Marketing, Economics or any related field. MBA will be preferred Strong analytical mind. Excellent numerical skills. Good organizational, time Managements skills. Excellent Presentation skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English desirable. Strong Skills on Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of any statistical toll will be a plus Comfortable with servicing customers and learning analysis & techniques. Good knowledge of the characteristics of the relevant markets. Awareness of the clients' needs.
Job Description - Business Analyst/ Product Owner (Airline/Aviation Domain) Extensive digital background to support a major web and mobile program. Need to have channel integration experience along with authentication and log in project experience. Working as part of a forward thinking state airline e-commerce team.Skills - - Got strong stakeholder experience.- They must have 3 years of international experience working with customer.- Must have experience in handling multiple projects.- They must be strong in designing the solutions.
1) Lead the research effort for developing and improving learning capabilities of Niveshi's AI engine.2) Develop AI generated quant trading strategies for new markets.3) Work closely with Infra team and contribute towards developing/improving the underlying research infra.4) Manage a team of junior AI scientists and be responsible for their growth.5) Report and document all the research findings and ideas. Share job
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd. Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant. CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more. Designation: Product Analyst What you’ll be doing:• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.What you’ll bring to the team:• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.• Good team player• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.
Currently, we are looking for passionate sales individuals who are smart to work towards pipeline generation and Sales Closure. We are looking for an individual who has a knack and drive to learn more and comfortable with customer facing role besides telephonic sales competency. Responsibilities Present, promote and sell Training & Technology services to clients Excellent in Delivery of Training Resources Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships Reach out to customer leads through cold calling Have to reach out to customers and create a solid pipeline for Training Services Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports Keep abreast of best practices on technology landscape Requirements : Proven work experience as a sales representative Excellent knowledge of MS Office Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
1. Manage & maintain multiple ad accounts 2. Ability to identify and build an effective keyword list 3. Approach each project/ task in a structured, concise and decisive manner 4. Good knowledge of bidding strategy timing applicability and testing 5. Generating bi-weekly client reports as per client needs 6. Proactive and efficient in handling daily tasks 7. Should have atleast 3 years experience in Adwords itself 8. Should hold atleast 2 certifications from Google Ads Academy 9. Bonus: Experience in handling multiple Social Media Ad campaigns 10. Experience in web analysis using Google Analytics
1. Degree in English/ Journalism/ PR will be preferred 2. Quality Content Creation from an SEO perspective 3. Experience in creating Guest Blogs/ Articles from audience perspective and consistent in style and tone of voice 4. Excellent knowledge of English Grammar 5. Experience in creating Content Marketing Strategy for clients 6. Adept in Market Research for handling projects across multiple industries 7. Excellent Keyword Research skills 8. Knowledge about Video Content and Video Marketing 9. Experience in creating Social Media Content 10. Good communication Skills
1. Candidates have to visit engineering college & talk to college administration for workshop. 2. Candidates can speak in front of students about EngiGyan. 3. Skill to convey student for EngiGyan courses. 4. Motivate students to take software training from EngiGyan. 5. Candidates are from Engineering background.
1. Responsible to generate business for website/mobile app development and designing company. 2. Responsible for online bidding on various portals ( Upwork, Guru, Freelancer & AppFutura etc). 3. Proficient in proposal writing, keeping follow-up 4. Good experience in handling International clients. 5. Must have 1-2 years of work experience in generating business in mobile and web development
Looking for the candidate having knowledge for the Agro Commodities , And Knowledge for the fabric material for the export .Willing to travel in india or abroad for the business purpose.