2+ Market Research Jobs in Kolkata | Market Research Job openings in Kolkata
Apply to 2+ Market Research Jobs in Kolkata on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Market Research Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for a Manager- Founder's office for a construction tech startup by a renowned business group (turnover INR 30 Billion) at Kolkata.
This role doesn’t have a set of defined job responsibilities. Role-holder must be a go-getter to help Founders with the key business ideas and issues.
Work closely with the founders and senior leadership team to build and grow organization.
Conduct market and industry research to iterate on product value propositions to develop the best possible solutions.
Plan and evaluate different GTM strategies.
Work effectively with cross-functional teams to assess and execute strategic partnerships.
Leverage data to perform analytics and draw actionable insights that help improve product and expand revenue streams.
IIT / MBA from Tier-1 colleges.
0-2 years of experience
Should be from Kolkata or willing to relocate to Kolkata.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with generating more business from existing clients as well as adding new clients to our portfolio.
Apply now for the role of Business Development Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you can help us in developing goals for the development team with business growth and meet potential clients while retaining existing clients you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients
- Participating in and utilizing company online events to raise awareness of the Codebuddy brand and establish contact with potential clients.
- Job requires connecting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients.
What you need to apply:
- At least 1 year of experience in international IT sales.
- Hands-on experience in interacting with international clients.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Determining the potential business opportunities.
- Should have knowledge about the services and industry to understand the client's needs and pitch the right solutions accordingly.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult circumstances and emerge successful.
- Smart and Dynamic male and female graduates/Post graduates with IT fluency and relationship development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proactive instead of reactive.
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone’s effort.
- Review in every 9-12 months
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-time salary (7th of every month)
- Fair pay policy
- Easy leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties.
We will be even happier if you:
- Experience in sourcing clients actively as well as managing own sales pipeline
- Passion about new technologies and start-up culture.
- Have good knowledge of International tax terms.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io, or similar tool.
Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts productivity.
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will happen next:
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your application
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!