We are looking for a young person who wants to join a fast growing start up to work with Co-Founders to drive the org-wide goal setting and planning process, developing Strategy and growth road map
Assist CEO in institutionalizing people management and org structure, and contributing to shaping strategies across the teams
Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
Contribute to complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding the context and developing a prioritized approach for resolution
Coordinate with different functions within the organization - growth, product, engineering among, credit and others in the deployment of the business initiatives identified
Ideate, plan and oversee implementation of new ideas and business critical projects
Graduate and master’s degree from tier 1 Institutes and worked earlier with big3 companies like (The Bain, McKinsey , BCG and Kearney )
Min 3 – 6years of Chief of Staff experience after completing your graduate degree
Outstanding record of academic achievement and Demonstrated aptitude for Corporate Strategy
Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities •
Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Ability to work effectively with people at all senior levels in an organization
Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
About the Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual with a proven track record to independently solve problems to work in our Founder’s Office and report directly to the CEO. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, successful candidate will drive multiple projects across growth, technology and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business consulting role, with a special focus on executive.
Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning. Independently lead multiple high stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning, and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects. Willingness to develop and learn subject matter expertise in healthcare, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
Ex Consultants from McKinsey/ Bain/ BCG or other top tier consulting firms will be preferred
Undergraduate/ Postgraduate from top tier engineering schools like IIT/ BITs/ IIM/ ISB within 1-4 years experience will be preferred
Minimum 2 years prior experience in strategy consulting or strong experience in leading PnL at a high growth startups or equally analytical roles preferred.
Strong analytical ability, with excellent track record as an independent problem solver. Ability to understand large amounts of data to problem find the issue and crisply communicating to CEO will be a given. Adept at MS Excel & PPT
Extremely agile, and enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment where there is pressure to deliver on business outcomes. Wants to be legendary every day.
Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
1. MBA in Banking/Financial Services or any other related fields.
2. Experience: 5+ years in Program Management/Project Management.
3. Experience leading Content Operations and setting up processes to scale content production (Preferred).
1. Ability to look at and scale content as a product.
2. Lead multiple subject matter experts (in-house and external) to create and promote
different content products.
3. Creating a product roadmap according to market research, customer need, and
4. Taking charge of the entire Product Management chain from creating products
according to customer demand, creating marketing/sales enablement collaterals with
the product marketing team, and driving adoption.
5. Creating processes to ensure top-quality content creation.
6. Creating processes to ensure zero copyright infringement in content.
7. Building a culture of constant improvement in the content team.
8. Setting up a review mechanism QA control, plagiarism check, etc
- Develop reporting and dashboarding for marketing team from ground-up
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop dashboards and create escalations when necessary
- Daily/Monthly planning and tracking of business metrics
- Develop plans for critical output and input metrics based on overall business objectives, and historical trends
- Track planned vs. actuals for key top line and bottom-line metrics
- Identify intervention and actions to ensure achievement of target along with the other stakeholders within the team.
- Lead critical structural analyses acting as inputs into marketing strategy
- Design structural A/B experiments to test hypotheses- create A/B bases, work with relevant stakeholders to run experiments, and measure impact.
- Create presentations, notes around key business issues & opportunities based on data and present to stakeholders within and outside the team.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or marketing analytics, mathematics, economics, market research, engineering or related field
- 3-4 years’ experience in the business analytics domain; preferably in the e-commerce/ consumer internet domain
- Experience using web analytics tools to draw insights, make comparisons, and identify trends across channels and campaigns preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, R
- Experience handling uncertainties, and ability to structure unstructured problems
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal
skills, can work individually, having self-starter mindset.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an Analyst (Research) in the Mobile Publishing division you’ll be using your previous experience in analysing market trends to pull usable insights from numerous sources, and find trends others might miss.
What you tell your friends you do
“I provide insights that help guide the direction of Kwalee’s mobile publishing team as they expand their operation”
What you will really be doing
- Using our internal and external data sources to generate insights.
- Assess market trends and make recommendations to our publishing team on which opportunities to pursue and which to decline
- Evaluate market movements and use data to assess new opportunities
- Create frameworks to predict how successful new content can be and the metrics games are likely to achieve
- Evaluate business opportunities and conduct due diligence on potential business partners we are planning to work with
- Be an expert on industry data sets and how we can best use them
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience of working with big data sets, preferably in a gaming or tech environment
- An advanced degree in a related field
- A keen interest in video games and the market, particularly in the mobile space
- Familiarity with industry tools and data providers
- A can-do attitude and ability to move projects forward even when outcomes may not be clear
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
Real Estate Investment Analyst Responsibilities:
Analyst will be a part of investments team & will work on transactions including acquisitions and asset management duties as required. Key responsibility area will include: • Maintaining and updating various trackers. • Real estate data extraction & entry. • Commercial real estate market research and analysis (including searching for updated reports on different markets, compiling data from various sources, updating spreadsheets and reports with important metrics). • Perform financial analysis (develop financial models, build scenarios, prepare dashboards, etc.) of real estate investments under guidance of members of the team. • Prepare investment memos, pitch and presentation materials. • Working with the Deal Team to provide and organize due diligence information. • Assist in maintaining project timelines, workplan and ensuring milestones are met on time. • Support senior staff in preparation of budget and forecast exercises, audits, reporting, portfolio planning and finance management. • Prepare information packages and related documents for raising equity and debt.
We are seeking to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature and intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours. The successful candidate should have: • Strong analytical and communication skills. • A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure. • Excellent attention to detail. • Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial zeal. • A desire to contribute to a positive culture. • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Real Estate, Economics, Business, or Finance. • Prior experience in real estate preferred. • Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
MBP - AMER
Looking for a Marketing Allrounder to improve Searce’s brand presence in US
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Leverage Searce’s thought leadership on Cloud Consulting, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to drive content marketing and earn mindshare, through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium Blog.
- Collaborating with third party agencies and publications to publish customer tech stories, and interviews, in the form of compelling content to increase brand awareness.
- Creating content like whitepapers, case studies, newsletters and e-books with agencies and gate them for lead generation.
- Leverage content assets (mentioned in previous sentence) which results in asset downloads in exchange of their contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Utilize Paid media to showcase the benefits and the various services present on Google Cloud and also the expertise Searce has on modernizing infrastructure, while ensuring healthy ROI on Paid Media investment.
- Conduct digital events and customer chat sessions on Infra modernization, Data Analytics and Application Modernization for driving awareness and interests.
- Conduct Customer Fireside chat events to nurture existing customer base as well as to acquire new accounts.
- Conduct sessions with Searce's customers to discuss their migration journey to Google Cloud and also highlight how GCP enabled them to save cost and modernize their infrastructure, to generate testimonials for existing and new customers.
- Conduct 1:1 curated workshops to address different workload specific challenges like DevOps Automation, VMWare Migration, Data warehouse to generate pipe.
- Conceptualize and execute email campaigns to send out educational content and benefits of Searce’s various product lines to CXOs of target organizations.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 2-4 years of successful Marketing experience in B2B or SaaS organizations working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and systems would be a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce). Experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be a major plus.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
• Build Solar EPC Business 3 to 10KW On-grid for Residential
• Develop client base for Solar Rooftop business
• Approach to Tenders Participant
• Develop Channel Partner by approaching to existing EPC super stockiest
• Promptly Response to a Sales inquiry
• Explore new geography to get more business
• Achieve sales target of 1 crore per month
What do we need?
1. Preferred MBA/B.Tech Candidate with 3-5 years’ experience
2. Deep understanding of solar products and their suppliers
3. Great communication skills, fluency in both English and Hindi
4. An attitude to get things done, willing to work a minimum of 2 years
5. Rigorous follow-up and Negotiation Skills to close B2B Orders
What do we offer?
1. Opportunity to work with India’s fastest growing SMB Company
2. Register under Startup India Program
3. Multifold chances to build a career in Solar Energy Sector
4. Exponential Growth in Salary and other remuneration
5. Great learning curve and hand-on experience with leadership team about solar in future
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives