The traits that we are looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and outcomes of the problem statements and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management – You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams.
- User Empathy – Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- Curiosity - Be curious about employee wellness space especially financial well. In general, be curious!
- World-class innovation – Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world-class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity - Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Own the entire funnel for Jify, online and offline to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with teams to get Business strategies implemented on system and on field for existing as well as new products.
- Be the voice of customer and sales advisors via constant interaction with Customer Success and Engagement teams.
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities to increase ARPM (Average Revenue per member).
- Own metrics related to various funnels and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends based on user engagement trends.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Handle the user engagement with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories.
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your “action bias” with “end-states”.
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture.
What you should have
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Experience with building mobile first applications.
- Zest for learning, hustlers and “Do-ers”.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Tableau, Trello, JIRA, and analytics tools such as clevertap, mixpanel etc.
- Exposure of working with multiple gateways
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
The Product Intern is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager Intern’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Be an good learner with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, and define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics, and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 0 - 1 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
We are looking for a dynamic and competent Product Manager to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world’s best SaaS product. You will work closely with the engineering, design and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and a roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyse complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- Experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- Preferable Experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
Couture AI Platform provides Pluggable Building Blocks to entire
AI stack, which are used to build and productionize varied
enterprise ML and deep learning use cases. It has enabled some
of largest global organizations implement specific vertical
targeted products build on top of its proprietary AI platform.
Nature of Business Artificial Intelligence Platform
Company Website www.couture.ai
Job Designation Product Manager - Decision Science
Job Location Bengaluru
Job Description &
• Bachelors (+Masters preferred) in Computer
Science/Mathematics/Research (Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core
mathematical areas) from Tier-1 institutes (IITs, IISc, BITS, IIITs,
top-ranked global Universities) with good individual academic
Looking for decision science managers.
• Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine
learning, and statistics.
- Domain understanding of Personalization, Search, Visual
• Expertise in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience defining large scale AI
solutions and its deployment for millions of customers.
• Expertise with understanding the raw data, data
transformation and feature selection.
• Expertise with understanding of metric-driven impact-analysis
of the AI solutions.
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
• Take ownership of end-to-end engagement from defining to
delivering the business requirements, working with various
stakeholders within Couture AI and customers.
• Create feedback loops to generate the product roadmaps.
• Formulate the appropriate predictive, analytic, ML or Deep
learning solutions leveraging Couture AI Platform.
• Carry out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not
only driven by analytical rigor of the solutions, but also the
pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and adoption cost.
• Work with platform and tech teams to implement the
• Drive adoption of the Couture AI Platform solutions via
demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing
with business partners from other teams.
• Building business cases and models to quantify new
opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
Roles and responsibilities include:
1. Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, support, and finally product end of life.
2. Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
3. End to end development of product and taking ownership from product ideation to development to marketing and user feedback
4. New product development and improving the existing product to achieve product-market fit and excellence in user acceptance.
- As a founding member of the Product team, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, features and manage the product lifecycle of the Niro credit applications.
- Setup data-driven experiments to optimize for key metrics, conversions etc.
- Communicate extensively with users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and eliminate those.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents.
- Work with engineers and designers and ship features and product improvements.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management and working closely with designers and engineering team members to ship products.
- Passion for solving consumer problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High affinity for making decisions with data.
- Prior Fintech experience and/ or experience in shipping delightful products is a plus.
- Prior experience with product experimentation is a plus.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well-funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- Generous ESOP with no nasty clauses.
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same
Omnicuris Healthcare, India’s Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform(CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies. We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India. Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Design and execute multiple A/B and multivariate tests to optimise conversion across different steps of the acquisition funnel from landing pages to conversion
- Analyse and track funnel performance
- use different analytics products to analyse and interpreting trends and provide actionable insights
- Produce meaningful Funnel KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insights for product, marketing and business teams
- Determining the Digital journey of learners.
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related work experience
- Experience in shipping growth products or working in growth teams preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong ability to break down problems and Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap/ Mixpanel etc and experience of using MArketing Automation tools like, Webengage, Moengage etc
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Flawless communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision, strategy priority and - Go to market plans- in a compelling manner
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- Tenacity and grit; the ability to hustle and get things done even over a stretch
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around - right- products
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
- prioritise based on ROI