- Produce and execute all email campaigns including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention,surveys, and transactional emails.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions,revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools,partners, trends, and best practices.
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the CEO and the growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will own the enrolment process and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations. You are an ideal fit for the role, if you are excited about working with Direct to Consumer fast growing unique health-tech company. You should be extremely competent to scale up digital channels like Facebook, Google, and Affiliate marketing as well as organic. Experienced in leading teams/companies and owned P&L in high growth companies from Series A to C or Series B to D.
Our Team has cracked PMF for our proprietary Diabetes Reversal program, you will be responsible to now scale up the strategy. We have crossed the journey of 0 to 1, and looking for someone to take us from 1 to 100.
5+ years of experience in driving Performance Marketing for a D2C/ B2C startup
Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive
High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Affiliate Marketing
Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
Industry leading compensation with potential ESOPs
1. Create and optimize digital campaigns on Google Ads & Facebook
2. Prepare and setup Campaign proposals on Google Ads & Facebook platform (such as Search, Display & Remarketing)
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Positive & Negative Keywords Research & Analysis Quality Score PPC Bid Management, A/B testing of ads & landing pages
5. New Strategies & Recommendations (such as Ad Extensions, Custom audience, dynamic campaigns & dynamic re-marketing etc)
6. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
7. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
8. Identifying new business leads and contributing to the expansion of business activities
9. Preparing campaign budgets and work schedules, as well as setting project deadlines
10. Developing link building strategies.
11. Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
12. Should play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
Skills Required :-
1.At least 2 years of exp in the advertising industry.
2. leading and managing SEO/SEM
3. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
4. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments & In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Paid Ads
5. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
7. Knowledge about LinkedIn Marketing
8. Proficiency in campaign management software, such as HubSpot Marketing
9. Extensive experience in client relationship management
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to help integrate digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with the marketing team, coordinating with other teams (such as design, HR, etc) to launch campaigns on time.
- Coordinate with other support functions to develop marketing material
- Define schedules, handle posting on social media
- Keep an eye on the trends, suggest and execute campaigns around them
- Perform audits, plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, increase the availability of multiple platforms
- Measure and report the performance of integrated marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS, BMM degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of more than 2 years in digital marketing & contribution to B2B sales if any.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Join a well known brand within IT Software
Excellent career development opportunities
Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
Managing Social Media Marketing.
Working On Google Search Engine.
Conduct Intense Research About 'Digital Quality Assurance.
Implement Concepts Of SEO, SEM, SMM.
Understand Website Concepts.
Build An Online Community.
Run A Competitive Analysis.
Writing Marketing Content to Promote Our High-Quality Digital Products.
Excellent Communication Skills
Employment Type: Internship
You are a strong networker & relationship builder
You pay great attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Sadup Softech Private Limited is a leading Business IT Solution Providers Company. We Architect the solutions, engineer scalable & high- performing Services to meet the business challenges of our clients.
Using our Technology expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive our clients towards Digital Transformation. Our ultimate goal is to create ever-lasting value throughout the entire Digital Transformation journey achieving milestones in the competitive business world.
Thriving to make your business drive through by incorporating technology solutions for the evolving demands of your customers / clients?
Then here where we come to solve your business problems!! Reach out to us!!
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Job Title:- Marketing Executive
- Location:- Ankleshwar
- Basic work territory:- Bharuch , Ankleshwar
- Marketing industrial plastics piping systems.
Location: Changodar, Ahmedabad
Exp: 1yr to 3yr (Must have Experience in Solar Industry) & Bachelors
Salary: 15k to 30k
Required Skill: Experience in Marketing of Solar Product like Solar Junction Boxes, Control Panels, Combiner Boxes, Solar Inverter, Solar DC Cables, Solar MC4 Connectors, DC Fuse, SPD, etc. Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role, Good understanding of market research techniques, Proficient in MS Office and marketing software, Familiarity with social media and web analytics, Excellent communication and people skills, Strong organizational and time-management abilities, Creativity and commercial awareness..
- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information