We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
WE ARE a bunch of technologists, product designers, creatives. We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Prior experience in working with any ticketing tool
- (2-3 years) of relevant experience in technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong documentation skill
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field(required but not compulsory).
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Successful customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Job Description :
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client
3. Establish Customer Support Practices
5. Maintaining Client Delight
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support
7. Supervise Employees
8. Taking Initiatives
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders
5. Highly organized
6. Shave experience in directing others
7. Strong communicators both orally and in writing
Core Technical skills :
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's/pg degree in Engineering from a reputed college
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management
Icing on the Cake Skills :
1. Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers, and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Totango, etc.
About FieldAssist :
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age SaaS company with its headquarters in Gurgaon and an employee strength of 75+. Over the past 6 years, we have helped FMCG industries in digitizing their sales and distribution processes. We are creating a paradigm shift in the way field sales work with our all-in-one salesforce automation application. We have a trusted clientele of 350+ brands across India including Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices & Tata Salt.
We imbibe the culture of integrity, trust, empathy, collaboration, and freedom to take risks. If growth and innovation are on your mind, FA is the right place for you.
Get to know more about us at https://www.fieldassist.in/
NOTE : You will be working from home until office resumes.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success executive who possesses a strong drive for results.
Duties for the Customer Success Executive will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, etc.)
Strong Technical Background.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
With our industry leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive insights, Aviso empowers enterprises to accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and exceed their revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly successful technology companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales challenges and ensuring customer success.
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Customer Success Program/implementation Manager role is responsible for the ultimate success of Aviso’s enterprise customers from start-to-finish.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will be working to ensure that customers are delighted with Aviso solutions. The ideal candidate can understand our customers, their needs, their business processes, and their challenges, and is capable of guiding them through the process to implement and adopt Aviso.
This is the job for you if...
- You’re fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- You have impressive verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- You have tremendous work ethic with a passion for results
- You have an exceptional level of drive and dedication coupled with a positive attitude
- You have the ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges for Aviso to solve
This is what you’ll do...
- Act as a primary point of contact for our enterprise customers and the operational aspects of the projects
- Lead regular status meetings with project team, customers, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Have a strong focus on overall customer success and delivering successful customer outcomes
- Scope out project engagements and formalize this scope in a Statement of Work
- Monitor and manage project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure that project stay on track for assigned customer projects
- Create documentation to meet customers new ways of working and facilitate change management and training initiatives
- Assist in development of methodology and possessing the ability to assess risks in process, people or technology to adjust project plans and address accordingly
- Design and lead implementations leveraging an in depth knowledge of Aviso implementation best practices, Aviso API architecture and Aviso integration capabilities
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
What we’re really looking for...
- Proven track record of managing programs, projects, deadlines, and scope in SaaS
- Ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals and post-sales for existing customers
- Ability to work with the marketing and sales team in assisting with pre-sales activities e.g. demos, best practice sharing
- Exemplary and proactive communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain lasting customer relationships
- Continuously seeking new ways to improve existing project management processes to strengthen the Aviso delivery methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Tech oriented and understands market trends, particularly with enterprise software
- Understanding of sales processes and hands on familiarity with salesforce.com
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers, gather requirements and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it
- Experience at Big Five consulting firm as a senior consultant or manager highly desirable
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or in Business preferred
- 5+ years of experience in implementation of business applications, including in a Change Management role,with preferably 1 year in a startup.
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you.