- Experience with editing software - Canva,
- Creative content creator - Someone with quirky ideas and someone who has the ability to think out of the box,
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms,
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize your findings,
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials,
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives,
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems,
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics,
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
About Sai Floritech Pvt Ltd
Sai Floritech Pvt Ltd is a floral e-commerce company that is committed to helping customers celebrate the special moments of their life with flowers and all sorts of gifts. We are one of the best online flower delivery portals that offer a plethora of flowers, gifts and more. We deliver fresh-cut flowers of premium quality, handpicked and crafted by our florists and delivered right at the destination address of your near and dear ones. Our selection of flower bouquets and gift hampers cater to several special occasions for you and your loved ones at affordable prices. We strive to make your celebrations memorable by ensuring timely flower delivery for your close ones on their birthdays, wedding, anniversaries, and other special events of their life and yours.
We started blossoming like a flower shop online with the spirit of entrepreneurship. However, with the seed of motivation and innovation, we extended our hands into the business firmly and decided to enhance our gifting range to fruits, chocolates, cakes, luxury gifts, and more. As we head into the future, we aim to expand into even gifting products. Today, we are a dedicated enterprise that delivers flowers and gifts with professional service to various locations around the globe. With every order, we tend to execute the delivery as an assignment to grow and ensure exceptional service.
Know more about us here - https://www.flowersnfruits.com/about-us
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
Our client is a transformational learning platform enabling assessment through regular tests for competitive exams. It enhances the preparedness of students on the verge of completing schooling for career defining exams.
The platform encompasses quality content with progressive trailblazing in-house technology. It also offers auto-assessment of all types of questions, including descriptive answers.
The company belongs to a legacy conglomerate in the media and publishing space. The group comprises of some of India’s leading media properties and publishing houses.
What you will do:
- Researching, studying, and analyzing the current market and industry trends and presenting insights and recommendations to the management
- Forecasting the future content requirement of the company and accordingly strategizing and creating the content roadmap
- Providing leadership and managing the content team which focuses on developing editing, and proofreading content across various platforms
- Overseeing the consistency of content across platforms, in terms of quality, style, and tone and also analyzing and recommending new platforms for publishing relevant content
- Ensuring that the content portrayed across channels is original, relevant, professional, eye-catching, the right content for the right audience, and on the right channels and on time
- Working in coordination with various stakeholders such as internal teams and external vendors and platforms
- Being a SPOC and representing the content team and presenting the content-related budget plans, ideas, requirements, and roadmap to the management
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database of all the content-related details and reporting the same to the management at regular intervals
- Ensuring compliance with content-related rules, laws & regulations
- Ensuring that appropriate processes for execution and communication with the team are adequately followed
- Ensuring all learning components are created to the highest possible standards, and that all necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures are followed
- Ensuring that team performance is managed appropriately, workload allocation is done in a timely manner, and the team has access to the necessary support to enable them to complete all tasks
- Engendering a culture of excellence, cooperation, and respect within the departments
- Carrying out the training and on-boarding of new recruits, as well as creating new opportunities to upskill the current team
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Around 15 years of experience with at least 5 yrs of learning content reviewing
- Experience of working as a a Learning Content Head in a good ed-tech
- Ability to engage constructively with people
- Ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Excellent delegation skills
- Ability to develop your skills and seek advice from a variety of sources
- Good ambassadorial and diplomatic skills
- Willingness and ability to exercise judgment and take risks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
Work with art team
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Problem solving and work against stringent deadlines
Oversee proofs, copy editing and fact check
Collaborate with designers, producers, account managers and planner to ensure delivery of copy on time
Monitoring campaign effectiveness
We are looking for a copy writer with an experience of 1 to 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is an in-office role
- You would be required to complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 1-2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on all social media platforms (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. (Ability to write content for social media posts is a must)
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media to create a strong network and leverage it for collaborations.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the company's social channels in order to improve engagement.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to meet overall business targets.
Interested In Making Career In 'Instructional Design'? Then Let's Connect !!!!
The objective of the Emeritus ID Academy is to provide ID training to the selected candidates over 4-5 weeks (approximately one month). They will learn the fundamentals of instructional design from the industry experts and practice ID skills such as storyboarding, visualization and design of the content and so on with support from ID professionals. Post the ID training and completion of their Capstone Project, we'll assess the candidates and onboard them with Emeritus based on their screening results.
Here's more about Emeritus and the ID academy. About us -Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China.
Emeritus' short courses, degree programs, boot camps, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches educates more than 100,000 students per year across 80 countries.
Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Learning Solutions, has more than 1,200 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. The company has raised over $160 million in capital and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia India, Leeds Illuminate, and Prosus Ventures.
- Learn the science and art of instructional design from industry experts and practitioners.
- Apply instructional design in hands-on exercises under professional guidance.
- Be familiar with the job expectations and attitude in the online education industry.
- Become industry-ready to kick-start your career as an Instructional Design professional.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer with excellent English writing skills. The work will entail writing product descriptions, website content, material for emailers & social media and developing company profile with appropriate information. The content will be used for apparel & clothing products and health & wellness products.
Freshers with excellent English writing skills are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to come up with catchy liners to catch viewers’ attention
- Write clear and concise information for use in company and brand profiles
- Provide and update content for the website as needed
- Come up with theme content to be used in social media and emailers
- Proofread content before publication through various company channels
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English writing skills (A Must, with good command over English Grammar)
- Master’s Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or Creative Writing
- Creative bent of mind
- Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply