- Make sure deliverables and deadlines are met (Internal & external)
- Plan the monthly Social Media Calender
- Plan the shoot moodboard & assist the photographer on shoots
- Make sure the Optimization, Hygiene checks & engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs, keep daily stories) is happening daily
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms. Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Moment marketing
- Monthly Analytics
- Brainstorm & create sucessful campaigns along with the brand strategists
- Competitor Analysis - Follow competitor brands, check what they do, go through their posts, stories and note down things that work and don't work for them.
- Come up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal
- Design co-ordination
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope
- Copy & content writing
- Fill in the gaps for your team members, wherever & whenever needed
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
ChtrSocial powers new-age brands to grow digitally with end-to-end branding, social media marketing and video production.
Our journey so far: Since 2016 as Chtrbox, we've powered 600+ brands to collaborate with 50,000+ creators. It was time for us to go that extra mile, and help our brands BECOME creators. Essentially, creators changed the way social media communities (not pages) are built and managed; through our continued partnerships with creators and our pulse on ever-evolving social media vibes, we understand what audiences want. Content that inspires, educates and entertains - not advertisements. The future belongs to humanized brands.
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Interacting via various channels, such as live chat, emails, social media and direct calls
- Modifying sales pitches in response to customer demand
- Acquiring and retaining contact information databases
- Put forward suggestions in accordance with the requirements of the consumer
- Ensure a smooth procedure for the consumer by transferring windows of opportunity to the appropriate department for further action
brands, and content streams.
• Coordinate between stakeholders and management to ensure timely deliverables.
• Liaise between the social media marketing, Franchising, Leasing, and Conceptualisation team and
• Procuring new clients through direct contact, and word-of-mouth, in collaboration with the marketing
• Maintaining meaningful relationships with new and existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Accurately track results on a project basis i.e., sales margin revenue, expenses, attendance, proportion,
and any other values.
• Drive successful revenue for the organization by explaining counselling the prospect properly based
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and present them in client meetings.
• Prepare and maintain budget through monitoring revenue and expenses.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Responsible to plan and coordinate the work schedule in order to meet the client timelines.
• Excellent networking, communication, and presentation skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office and other software’s to create presentation decks
• Knowledge to pitch the company products and negotiate with clients
• Attention to detail
• Confident and reliable and able to work independently
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
2. Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
3. Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
4. Create engaging blog and social media content
5. Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
6. Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
As a Social Media Manager at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness
- observe and analyze market and competitor trends
- monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of variety of media/social media platforms
Job location: Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
Profile: Social Media Executive
No. of Position : 1
Role Type: Permanent
Experience: Upto 4 years
Salary : 25-30k
Day shifts, 6 days working (No cabs)
· Candidate should have worked with a NGO
· Candidate should have handled the NGO website, Facebook, twitter pages of a NGO
· Should be able to design and plan the activities for NGO
· Should have Excellent writing skills ( English/Hindi )
· Candidate worked as a social worker with a but have good writing skills can be showcased
· Candidate worked as a content writer for a NGO can also be showcased.
· Immediate joiners will be preferred as it’s a urgent position