- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
We’re hiring a Content Editing Associate to join our content team to help our customer scale their content initiatives by checking content created by writers for language, grammar, and plagiarism.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a content editor, you will be part of any new project from Day 1. But the actual work starts when you receive content from writers for the given project, where you edit the content for factual, grammatical, and plagiarism issues. You will also be consistently sharing qualitative feedbacks with the writers so they improve content quality which saves you time in the long run.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
Be part of project kickoff meeting to understand the expectations
Review content for project guidelines, grammatical issues, and plagiarism
Revert content pieces to writers on the platform and track for timely delivery
Edit content pieces for final deliveries
Work with Content Manager to further improve briefs, project checklists, and writer allocation
Since you will be mostly dealing with content editing, being a voracious reader will give you an edge. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
English Proficiency - Writing
Education in BA/MA English Literature, Mass Communications or previous experience in Content
Knowledge of Project Management and using tools like Basecamp, Trello etc.
Knowledge of Content & Digital Marketing is a plus
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens (after the pandemic is under control). All we ask is for you to be available when there are team activities, which are usually scheduled on Thursdays every week.
The salary for this position is between ₹300,000 - ₹420,000 INR based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for necessary equipment, if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don't believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don't track work hours either. What we only expect is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
We are planning to onboard immediately but the hiring cycle will be open till 30th Aug, 2022. During this time you will hear back from us and there will be 2-3 rounds of interviewa on Google Hangouts/Zoom. You will also go through a test to vet your marketing and English language skills.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Guide international University level students on completing their research papers. Develop sample research papers for the students for their reference.
Teach international University students through individual or group tutorials in a virtual learning environment (VLE). Develop video lectures for the students.
Answer students’ questions through doubt clearing sessions. Guide students in exams preparations.
Required Candidate profile:
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills in English Strong Comprehension Ability
- Exceptional Subject Matter Expertise.
- Intensive and Extensive Internet Research Skills Output Authenticity & Reliability.
- Ability to work under pressure within deadlines; Target and Quality oriented.
- Inclination towards Research and Writing.
- Must possess high level of concentration abilities and must be open to learn new concepts quickly.
We are looking for candidates from the following subject domains with respective qualifications.
- Management - MBA (Finance/HRM/Operations/Project Management) Public.
- Nursing/Medicine - M.Sc.in Nursing/BDS/MDS/MBBS/B-Pharma/M-Pharma
- Molecular Biology/Genetics/Bio-medical Science - B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc
- Accounting and Finance - C.A/C.FA/B.com/M.com
- LAW - LLB/LLM
Imp. Note- Work location will be Noida, so it’s going to be work from office role. We’ll train you for Academic Writing and Referencing/Citation Standards
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
What you will do:
- Writing website product descriptions
- Coming up with social media captions
- Writing weekly blogs
- Managing all kinds of social media activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in content writing
- Experience working in an ecommerce setup preferred
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere