● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will help us stand out from the crowd.
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting
- Exceptional research and writing skills with a creative bent of mind
- Craft engaging, error-free content for websites and social media platforms
- Write original copies for a range of marketing materials
- Interpret creative briefs and deliver copies in line with the company’s brand voice
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Ability to change the style of presenting the copies as per the requirements
- Ability to write in vernacular languages like Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Hindi will be a plus
What will you get?
- Learn all forms of writing - marketing copies, campaign stories, blogs, social media posts, video scripts
- Work with a bunch of young, creative folks
- A competitive startup environment.
- Incredible chance to work closely with the founders recognized in Forbes 30 under 30
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online. Over 200,000 online sevas performed to date.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. Recently, Many devotees have struggled to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva comes up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Working on concepts for creatives
- Researching and organising facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Past advertising agency experience is a bonus
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
We are looking for somebody who can write all day long, gets excited when someone uses a new word and will cringe on reading this- we needs a writer who gets high on words and creativity. That might sound like every writer ever, but trust us- this is an extremely rare combination. However, we will find you!
If you think you are that genius, we would love to have you on board with us. Us? Well, a designer who’s hard to catch, a project manager who knows how to get things done, a boss who doesn’t like being called the boss, a writer who barely gets the time to write, and a little pupper who keeps them all going.
Now the serious stuff: What we’d expect you to do?
Creating and curating content for social media posts and graphics
Initiating and driving outcome-oriented campaigns
Writing articles and blogs of varying lengths
Ability to work across different industries and niches- extra marks for technical writers
Capability to write diversity content- SEO. long-form, taglines, SM posts, newsletters etc
Editing and proofreading articles with attention to detail
P.S. Of course, to be able to do all this, one has to be creative!
Hang on, we have some ‘perks’ too
5 days working (phew, who would not want that!)
Salary as per Industry standards (mandatory to say)
A good looking office (we hope so)
Pixie (the little pupper, remember?)