ADS Jobs in Mumbai
at Mayuri Kum Kum
We are looking for a Social Media Ads Manager. The candidate is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns. Alongside the Candidate should be able to execute as well as review performance of the ads being published. The candidate should be able to tweak Ads based on performance requirements.
Candidate must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms and should know how to optimize ads. A good Ads Manager will have the ability to curate creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts and content.
- Perform Cosmetics industry research to identify trends and industry needs and interests
- Utilize existing data and insights to inform potential Campaigns
- Create advertising plans and content to reach those demographics
- Design and prepare advertisements as needed
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products
- Hands on experience with performance campaigns on Facebook, Instagram , Twitter Ads
- Hands-on experience with performance campaigns on Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Dynamic Ads, YouTube)
- Experience with Social platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, preferred but not mandatory.
- Perform analysis, generate insights and recommend actionable optimizations.
- Creating or suggesting ad copy and assets, and uploading to the various platforms
- Set-up Retargeting Pixels and Audience targeting across Paid Social & Paid Search platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution
- Test advertising ideas repeatedly and often to measure effectiveness
- Research market and draw meaningful conclusions from data
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mind-set.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media in a Design/Digital Agency or Media House.
One of India’s leading Consumer Products Group,
This role holder is responsible for end to end management of
the brand including profitability and growth
Qualification & Experience
Post-Graduation in Management (from a Premier institute)
Experience of 4 to 5 years in Digital Marketing
FMCG experience is preferable
Key Deliverables of the Role
Responsible for Launching & Brand building of the assigned brand
Responsible for growth and profitability of the Brand
Develop social media and influencer strategy for the brands
Consumer Insighting for brand strategy
Create and execute a holistic content strategy for Digital First Brands
Lead communication development on the brand
Create Brand equity and loyalty among target consumers using innovative methods
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk03zmf?source=
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains 2-3 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential Comfortable working in US shift All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
at Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
In the words of Isaac Asimov, the American writer known for his works of science fiction and popular science, “Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.”
We are seeking a set of passionate “fingers” to join our Yapsody India team as a FULL- TIME, ON-SITE Creative Content & Communications Executive or “Yapsody Content Virtuoso.”
You will guide our crew of entertainment industry innovators through a new dimension of creative consciousness reflective of the celebrity-signed guitars and disco lights that adorn the eccentric play space we call the “Yap Studio.”
We are looking for someone like YOU with creativity, vision, and passion for the intersection of music and digital media. This is a prime opportunity for any skilled content executive looking to make his/her mark on a growing worldwide brand within a Silicon Valley-lifestyle environment that inspires out-of-the-box ideas. As a Yapsody team member, the moment you enter our eccentric “YapStudio” and experience our creative haven of team excellence, the rush of inspiration will make you love what you do even more than you already do.
We are looking for candidates with great writing skills, while experience in number of years is not important.
MISSION: Conceptualize, research, and develop captivating and engaging written content related to marketing campaigns in support of annual business cycles within the entertainment industry of the United States. Content includes, but is not limited to, articles, newsletters, white papers, blog posts, emails, press releases, website content, and more.
COLLABORATION: Keep up with trends in the live entertainment and event ticketing realms as well as developing content in alignment to the campaigns created by the marketing team.
BRANDING: Establish Yapsody as a brand with heartbeat and life through qualified content with a characteristic voice, creative narration, content theme and flow style.
- Self-motivated creator with excellent creative writing, editing, proofreading and research skills.
- Someone with versatility across distinct writing styles and tones (e.g., professional, creative, formal, informal, etc.); all varieties of online/offline platforms; and best practices for reaching desired target audiences
- Experienced in writing for American audiences
- Someone who thrives on conceiving and developing his/her own ideas for topics that follow specific keyword guidance for maximum effect
- Experience in writing for the music industry, optimizing content for search engines, and managing recurring corporate newsletters is a plus
- Experience with journalism practices and methodologies
- Someone who will contribute to the eccentric, fun-loving YapStudio environment
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned account(s). Manages/coordinates Client projects from planning to completion. May serve as the daily contact between the Agency and the Client. Effectively executes strategies, problem-solves, and develops solid business relationships. Provides Client service support.
- Social Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client projects. May serve as the daily contact between client and agency.
- -Proactive in developing and maintaining a close and productive relationship with key client contacts, acting with integrity at all times and including the SAM or AD in communications as appropriate.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the client’s business and be proactive in maintaining and sharing your knowledge of the industry in which they operate.
- Ensures client requests are dealt with promptly and developed into internal briefs by you and your team, distinguishing between a good and poor client brief and proactively ensuring clarity on agreed actions
- Ensures to gain client sign-off at the relevant project stages, involving the SAM/AD when appropriate
- Ensures the work that you send to the client and that of anyone you oversee, is completed in a timely fashion and is of the upmost quality, with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and relevance to brief ¾ Before a project leaves the agency, ensures that all mandatory requirements have been considered and acted upon to gain sign off by the relevant Production Lead and client
- Identifies and solves problems as they arise, appreciating when it is appropriate to involve or notify the SAM and / or the AD
- Checks contact reports of key meetings and telephone conversations prepared by your team, ensuring these are issued to the client within 24-48 hours
- Proactively manages jobs and the Production Schedule, to ensure that they are scheduled on time, to budget and are monitored using appropriate administration procedures
- Supports those overseen in the prioritization of their tasks, in line with the wider Account
- Handling Team’s activity and objectives, to ensure team deadlines are met. Where necessary, proactively liaises with the SAM and / or AD to ensure priorities are aligned
- Ensures research and background information is prepared the team, for briefs/pitches / presentations as appropriate. Demonstrates capability in contributing to such meetings as needed
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team, developing strong working relationships with the
- Production Team to ensure they can add value and client requirements are managed to realistic timescales and associated budgets are appropriate. Oversees this activity within your team as necessary
- Supports the SAM and/or AD and working with the Insights & Planning Team proactively develops an understanding of strategy and how this applies to the projects you are delivering. Applies and relay this knowledge in an appropriate way
- Proactive in identifying and progressing new business opportunities Administration and financial management
- Monitors ongoing costs throughout individual campaigns
- Ensures accurate quotations for production are produced and distributed at the beginning of any campaign, by you and those that you oversee
- Proactively manages the maintenance of job numbers and job records
- Ensures a systematic and efficient filing system is maintained
- Mentor Junior Account Handlers in managing project finances appropriately
at Acture Media
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our Digital marketing agency. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
at Impact Guru
execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across
channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the
campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization,
creative direction, etc.)
On a day-to-day
basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and
Understand ways to
scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
Create audiences on
Facebook for custom, lookalike, and saved audiences.
research using keyword planner and any other tools
operations of Facebook business manager, Google ads, pixels, etc.
Create a digital
media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
content works across different social media platforms
reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
Tag with your copy
and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
Strong creative and
Be able to take 100%
ownership of the process from start to finish
mindset & data-driven approach to digital marketing; expert in excel-based
data modeling, analytics tools.
Ability to multitask
in a fast-paced work environment.
dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
Able to effectively
work independently, and as part of a team.
An early adopter
attitude towards technology
at Mosaic Wellness
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines