Job Brief: AGENCY09 is looking for a mind that loves words and working with them. A believer of ideas and communication, the mind should be able to create and edit. Working in a fast paced environment, the copy supervisor will be part of the core thinking process for plenty of brands.The main objective is to have quality control for the content produced by AGENCY09
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creativity.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team.
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same.
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qu53?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic generalist marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our blog and website traffic. Your role would involve writing blogs, building marketing collateral, internal communication material, content for social media, newsletters and other related activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with tools like Adobe Suite, Hubspot, Google Analytics and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. You have exposure to large scale cloud SaaS based software companies or from B2B domain (this is a big plus). You have an ability to perform in agile and multi-tasking work environments, which will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door Strictly follow the content/editorial calendar to stick to industry standard content marketing and amplification process which will gradually increase qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives. Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Bachelor’s degree of higher in Arts/Commerce/Science/Technology 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) in order to generate traffic and understand converting visitors into qualified leads. Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends) A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or event management will be an added advantage Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out a product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video scripts, blogs, infographics, guides, website etc.
- Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video to target our audience i.e. Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and Testers etc.
- Experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video.
- Knowledge of marketing tech like SEO, PPC, keywords optimization, and social media marketing would be a plus.
- Experience with YouTube or any other video marketing would be a solid perk.
- Able to write engaging content for different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- You’ll lead and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand.
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science) is Mandatory
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- The person should be a really good communicator & writer.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and proved to be a good team player.
- Go getter & self-learning attitude.
We are Actively Looking for Business Presentation Designer: -
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for a designer with 3+ years of experience who's not married to their cubicle and can effortlessly convert complex concepts into elegantly simple presentations.
- You should be able to translate business and marketing objectives into visual stories that are compelling, exciting, and coherent.
- You should have a knack for design, attention to detail, and ninja-level expertise with design fundamentals, including composition, typography, color, iconography, and data visualization.
- Along with in-depth knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Keynote, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, you should also have strong data visualization skills.
- Collaboration with other designers, copywriters, internal partners, and clients should come naturally to you.
- An open-minded person who loves to set new benchmarks is desirable. Also, should be respectful of deadlines and willing to add value wherever required.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team our Team.
The candidate should posses a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. Organize and plan campaign, create trending topics and brand columns. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Maintaining community active, find the core users and improve the interaction.
- Find the user's requirement, plan online or offline activities, stimulating user participation and improve the community influence.
- responsible for the maintaince of the Whatsapp group
- Respond to users in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Marketing departments.
- Build relationships with users, industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with current social media trends.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mimimum 2+ years of experience of the community operation
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have successful cases
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Perfect integrated operation (content operation/user operation/community operation) capabilities are preferred.
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.