Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to cross check and vet facts on the fundraiser
- Responsible to check the content quality of sponsored campaigns
- Responsible to cross check and vet creative assets
- Collaborating with multiple teams, understanding the process and seamlessly delivering results
- Communication & Coordinate with patients for health updates through series of actions (either via phone calls, emails or chats)
- Follow SOPs and adapt new processes
- Multitask with several tasks
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Literature/ English.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in sales executive ,customer service executive ,or operations associate
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Experience working on CRM’s
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills in English & Local Language
- Target oriented & hunger for personal growth and overall development
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to customers convincingly
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extreme level of flexibility and adaptability to new tasks & environments
- Responsible, Capable & has ability to work independently
- Logical Thinker and look to solve problems in strategic way
- Basic Analytical skill will be added bonus
- Basic Understanding of what we do at Impact Guru
About Impact Guru
We're seeking a full-time, in-house employee to write Search Engine Optimized Website Content and social media. The ideal candidate must be able to write according to the language of different industries our company handles. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, website content pertaining to digital media.Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. Also, Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
Technical Content Writer:
- Work with the internal team and obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Working with development and support leads to notifying all documentation repositories, revising and editing, and determining the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Should have basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Should create, maintain, and update an online help documentation system when needed.
- Should keep abreast of any changes in product technology, production methods, and other materials by reading journals and interviewing personnel.
- Should be able to examine mockups, drawings, specifications, or product samples to integrate production sequences and operating procedures.
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
We are looking for experts who can authoritatively write How-to guides, tips, and tricks for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Video Games, and the web in general.
The job requires you to have the following skills:
- You must be a computer geek. That kind of person who is the source of all things tech in the family.
- You must be able to write and explain tech in a way that is understandable to even non-expert users.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
Below are a few examples of the kind of work we expect you to do:
- How to Use Snap Camera Filters in Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable and Use Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- Best AI Writing Assistant Apps and Tools of 2020
- How to Freeze your Screen/Camera on Google Meet
- How to Scan Documents using Files app on iPhone
- How to Intelligently Block Websites in Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- How to Change DNS server easily on a Windows 10 PC
Think you're a good fit for the job? Let's talk.
- Strong knowledge in English writing, editing, vocabulary and grammar.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication .
- Excellent creativity skills and passion for innovative content creation.
- Preferrable for writting curriculumn
- Master's, Bachelor's degree or equivalent in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
Technical Document writer
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North. Aviso delivers true revenue intelligence, nudges team-wide actions, and gives precise guidance so sellers and teams don’t get lost in the fog of CRM, scattered data lakes, and human biases.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers. Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors.
What you will be doing
- The documentation effort includes evaluation, document preparation (organize, write, capture screen images, index), editing and review with the project team.
- Ability to grasp and visualize enterprise software and infrastructure concepts.
- Ability to produce world class documentation.
- Work closely with the product engineering team and gain deep understanding of the product features, behaviour and requirements.
- Writing of any and all User Manuals for Aviso
- Work with the QA team to produce high quality QA documents.
- Update and review existing documents for every release after analysing the changes. Own/Manage these documentations in central repository with a proper folder structure.
- Organize the technical material into various categories of documents.
- Write world class technical content that is clear and consistent with appropriate diagrams, charts and screen shots of the product for better illustration as per established document standards.
- Attend cross-functional planning meetings and scrum meetings
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to ensure that the content is accurate and current
- Provide daily/weekly activity status to the project heads and communicate with them via email, IM and video conference.
- Should be able to present information in a simple, concise manner. Should pay attention to detail.
What you bring
- Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA background
- You must have minimum 4 years in Technical Writing.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts
- Must have organization and analytical skills
- You should have Experience in modular documentation using XML Editors
- You will be Understanding of latest technologies in technical communication – added advantage
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and communicate information needs at both the conceptual and detail level
- Experience in working in an Agile environment would be an advantage
- Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
- Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
- Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
- Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
- Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
- CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
- Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
- Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card