Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of
India's best-curated teachers. It’s a fast-growing EdTech start-up with an outreach to over 1 million
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have
been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience. It caters to 6th grade to 12th grade, prepares students for school boards, and competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses.
About the Role :
The academic Counselor is the face of Vedantu for all our students & parents and will help them understand
how to leverage the Vedantu Platform for their learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow-up calls daily with prospective students & their parents.
Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions daily with prospective students & their parents.
Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain the implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for Vedantu course offerings through a structured Counseling Session with the student and the parents.
Handle Objections and Price Negotiationnegotiations to generate Sales Revenue.
Learn/ Upgrade one’s Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
Desired Profile of the candidate:
Should be proficient in English and Hindi.
Comfortable working with 6 days (Monday off) in a Fast-Paced Environment.
The Candidate should have a laptop with functional audio/video plugins.
In Addition to salary, there would be monthly Incentives based on Sales Performance
Minimum Qualification - Must be a Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Should know anyone south Indian Language ( English is mandatory)
- experience in any kind of sales
- Immediate joiners are preferred
- 2+yrs of exp
We have requirement of Team Lead(ASM) in reputed firm
Location: Pan India,(Any location consider)
Should have Leadership quality
Can manage 10 - 15 + team members on Field
Proper feedback to seniors regularly.
What will you do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and focussing on closing deals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
1. Search for prospective business opportunities from new & existing clients in the key corporate client base focusing on the IT security segment.
2. Give technical presentations to the customers on the proposed solutions.
3. Develop new business through broad professional networking, create business leads in B2B by cold calls, capitalizee on external & internal leads.
4. Develop constructive & cooperative working rapport with clients & add value to these business relationships.
5. Research, gain & share deep insights of prospective clients & formulate business strategies, design solutions & product offerings to utilize opportunities.
6. Engage with the customers directly to understand the technical requirements & will revert with tech specs meeting customer expectations.
7. Create winning proposals with a clear focus to be able to win large deals.
8. Drive aggressive push in the category of the key account by ensuring high client acquisition rates consistently and servicing them well by ensuring high-quality support.
Greeting for the day!!
Here we have an super urgent opening for Business Development Executive-Female Candidates only can apply
Business Development Responsibilities
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So, from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Interested candidate can apply
We require block sales manager in all blocks of Baripada district to carry out the following responsibilities:- • To create a sales field in his own block • To create 3 stock points in his block • To share daily growth report to senior authority • To prepare own visiting schedule • To share issues and feedback with team leader • To prepare a sales plan for own • To make himself aware of the sales target • To achieve his sales target • To respect procedure and policies of the company