JOB DESCRIPTION - Centre sales
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
If you are selected to join us as an applicant trainee please find below the expectations from our end.
ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
The 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management). There will be additional performance incentives that will be applicable during the training program.
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Tuesday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioral aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Centre Sales (at 8.5 LPA(5.5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
STIPEND (ATP): INR 16600 (stipend) fixed pay for the complete training program (4 weeks) Please note, The compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the training program.
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 7,50,000 - 8,50,000 (4.5 lakh - 5 .5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Centre Sales *T&C (Package differs from city to city)
Hiring for PAN INDIA locations
About BYJU’S - The Learning App
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction • Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets • Ability to establish the appropriate business contact in an organization and close the business deal. • Generate leads and cold call prospective customers • Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone • Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives • Think strategically and set goals and objectives in order to develop and improve the business • Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines • Develop and maintain a robust and healthy sales pipeline in accordance with the sales plan. • Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors • Develop business sales and marketing strategy. • Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc. • Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support • Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers • Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople • Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role • Demonstrating confidently about the Company and its product offerings to the clients and smartly probing the client about their requirements. • To be able to comb through and gauge quickly the client requirements during every interaction and improvise the sales approach in accordance at every step. • To do adequate research about a prospect and gather relevant information prior to making an impactful sales pitch to a client. • To formulate monthly, quarterly, half-yearly sales plans in line with the sales quota as allotted. • To follow-up with clients as per the timelines as agreed for the next sales discussions. • To be on top of competition offerings and navigate a conversation with a client when asked, by not comparing features rather highlighting our USP’s which best suits the client. • Attend and represent the company in trade shows or any industry-related events. • To ensure the Sales CRM is always updated with appropriate and relevant details. • To prepare and submit commercial proposals timely to the clients.
• Minimum of 3 years in Health care Sales & Marketing. • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Sound Consultative Selling Skills • Strong negotiation and objection handling skills • Good in using Google Sheets, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word • Ability to learn and adapt to the dynamic sales environment • Should be open and to work in the field for in-person client meetings
• Self-driven, motivated, and hungry for prospecting and sales closures • Has been a top performer in the current and previous customer-facing sales roles • Candidates who have and achieved an annual target of one crore and above • Good in networking and able to move and navigate sales deals • Proven sales track record • Experience in customer support will be an added advantage • Market knowledge, Communication, and negotiation skills are a must • Planning in advance the actions which shall help in achieving the monthly sales quota. • To be an expert of the product of the company and should be aware of all the features of a product.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with generating more business from existing clients as well as adding new clients to our portfolio.
Apply now for the role of Business Development Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you can help us in developing goals for the development team with business growth and meet potential clients while retaining existing clients you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients.
Participating in and utilizing company online events to raise awareness of the Codebuddy brand and establish contact with potential clients.
Job requires connecting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients.
What You Need To Apply:
At least 1 year of experience in international IT sales.
Hands-on experience in interacting with international clients.
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in
a self-directed way.
Determining the potential business opportunities.
Should have knowledge about the services and industry to understand the client's needs and pitch the right solutions accordingly.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult circumstances and emerge successful.
- Smart and Dynamic male and female graduates/Post graduates with IT fluency and relationship development skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Keen attention to detail
Proactive instead of reactive
Looking for ways to improve self and projects
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to new and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience of 6 years or more as a quota carrying individual into Software/Web Development Services Domain.
- Has adequate knowledge of technology and jargons required for sales discussions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Hands on experience with tools like HubSpot/Salesforce would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable with Background Verification of previous employment.
Roles & Responsibilities -
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives.
- Connecting with minimum 80 working professionals (prospective students) each day
from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on
the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs
offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Roles & Responsibility:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport & arrange meeting.
- Researching Organizations & individuals to find new opportunities.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contracts.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Experience required at least 2-5 years in sales, marketing & related field
- Representative skill with communication
- Excellent Organizational skill
Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better.
The target area would be clients looking forward to Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
- Increasing revenues
- Growth in terms of business expansion,
- Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
- Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
- Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
- Providing management with client/market feedback.
- Ability to identify client needs and decide deliverables for the same.
- Should be self-driven, target-oriented, and passionate
- Industry Type IT
- Functional Area Sales & Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category BD / Pre Sales
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Locations: Across India
- Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs.5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Good to have:
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
- Good grasp of school curriculum and learning
Job Description: Will have to get more business to the Company, Meetings with the clients, followed by sales.
Will Handle Chennai Region.