We have an opeing for UI/UX designer
Exp - 3 to 10 years
Location - Remote and Bangalore
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong work portfolio exhibiting attention to detail and ability to demonstrate the decision process and rationale behind each design element
- Proven excellence in all relevant aspects of UI, including typography, color balance, use of graphic design elements, information hierarchy, etc
- Ability to commit to creating fun, engaging and informative graphical media releases on regular intervals in connection with the priorities of the Marketing Department
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals
- Basic understanding of the development practicalities and limitations of front-end technologies that are used for implementing designs
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and manage others
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and sell your ideas
• Illustrations designing - Adobe illustrator
• Understanding of technology stack of web application
• Understanding of Apple HIG for iOS
• Understanding of Material UI for Android
• Understanding of Bootstrap design guidelines
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
As the Senior UX Manager, you will lead the team that is transforming how people avail legal,tax and compliance services online. You will provide leadership to co-located and distributed teams of designers to lead design work throughout the product development lifecycle while building and strengthening a world class design team that is passionate about users and transforming the way they work.
- Own overall end-to-end user experience across the entire product— from the big picture down to specifics of feature, service and user flows.
- Help define product requirements by collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with partner teams.
- Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
- Lead daily standups, peer-review and lead-review sessions diligently, while incorporating best practices in your ongoing reviews
- Work with the Visual Design team to develop and maintain a design system.
- Work with User Researcher to test features and hypotheses and rapidly integrate feedback into design iterations.
- Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
- Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
- Have understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
- Scan, critique, redesign grow our internal Design System, while inspiring designers peers
You will establish a strong user experience strategy with high business impact, including-
- Delivering an inspirational design vision for Vakilsearch aligned to overall company strategy and translating that vision into actionable investment priorities.
- Identifying and driving opportunities to align design and user experiences across platforms and products.
You will ensure delivery of high-impact output by-
- Developing deep partnerships to set strategy, priorities, and resourcing.
- Ensuring quantifiable business impact via data-driven, informed and people-centric design goals.
- Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organizational and resource challenges.
- Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
You will build an amazing and high impact design and research team by-
- Recruiting, mentoring and nurturing a highly engaged and passionate organization.
- Fostering collaborative partnerships between design and other functions.
- Championing and promoting design thinking, research and processes within an agile organization.
- Working with other UX leaders to continuously improve our methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- An enthusiastic leadership style that commands respect and inspires people.
- Demonstrated success in creating a collaborative culture of design, engineering and product
- Passion and fervor for product design with deep knowledge of leading methodologies and practices.
- Outstanding ability to communicate design ideas to develop and product teams as well as to senior stakeholders.
- Proven methods and track record of success improving process and communication throughout the product development lifecycle and across all levels
- Proven ability to succeed in lean and agile environments
- 8+ years experience in UX and/or related field; 4+ years management experience
- Masters degree in HCI, Design, or related experience
- Skilled in mentoring and growing teams of 6+ people with a focus on participatory leadership and user-centric design
- Have experience building scalable Design Systems
- Experience designing for a broad set of form factors and environments including web, desktop and mobile.
- Deep understanding of front-end web development and mobile development platforms; measurable success in coaching design teams to innovate across platforms
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
. App Designing
· Create visually appealing and engaging materials for multiple supports and platforms: booklets, packaging.
· Confidently presenting ideas and designs, taking feedback and making changes to deliver to deadlines
· Ensuring visual language and brand identity is consistent throughout online and hardcopy print
· Minimum of 2 years professional design experience, in-house or agency( for the experience requirement)
· BA Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, or a related field
· A great understanding of typography, layout and visual consistency
· Proficiency in Adobe CC – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects
· Knowledge of printing processes and ability to set up files for print
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Creative mindset to inspire our customers and consumers worldwide
· A corporate mindset where every employee is trusted, valued, empowered and encouraged to grow.
· A work-life balance and therefore offers flexible work arrangements
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in graphic designing
- Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Experience in Video editing
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
As we build out our product offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Design Manager to lead a team within this new vertical at OML. The Design Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and scaling a team of talented designers and engineers to contribute to developing a compelling and scalable SaaS product. They will also be responsible for upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Support and lead a team of product designers, by applying your expertise in strategic design methods and efficient design processes, across a multi-disciplinary team (UX, UX research, IxD, UI, VD, Graphics, etc) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- A key contributor to product team working closely with PM and key stakeholders (product, engineering, data science, sales, marketing & PR) to define a long term strategy that delivers on the vision
- Be able to deliver value for end-to-end user experience design with a focus on interaction design and visual design.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and detailed interaction models
- Be accountable for the system designs within the scope of your team to fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements, that enables building a scalable and reliable product
- Bring predictability & visibility of the team’s delivery to all relevant stakeholders, which includes making complex technological context more accessible to improve the quality of decision making
- Continually research the user experience through interviews/systematic feedback from internal/external customers to dive into root problems and uncover opportunities to improve our product
- Responsible for building & growing the design team - skills development, personal development, mentoring & leadership growth
- Work towards inculcating a Design Thinking culture within the team.
- Experience managing a design project from start to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences within the organization
- A keen sense of design - both interaction design and visual design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Experience developing UX wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Can get hands dirty with all parts of the design process
- Understanding of influencer marketing space is a good to have
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes