- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow account.
Comfortable chasing targets and ok to handle pressure.
Focused on cross selling & upselling to new and existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Fresher MBA Marketing preferred. Preferred sales experience in software/IT / BGV industries.
Excellent English written & verbal communication must.
Mass Communication or MA/ BA in English Literature also welcome
We are one of those India's Company which are thrilling to make India more safer and working towards Crime free India.
A workplace where you can thrive your excellence in technology and work for your passion and at the same time achieve your career goals.
We are associated with Govt officials, Indian Police and many reputed Indian Companies and working for More than past 7 years in the field of Technology.
- Assist the sales team in generating qualified first appointments for the monthly targets in an organization.
- Prospect into named target industry accounts and build sales pipeline to drive early stages of the sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame and scheduling sales appointments with qualified prospects.
- Use multiple sources of information like news alerts, social media, online databases, events & trade shows to build a list of prospects who are receptive to Unbxd's products and services.
- Achieve quarterly targets on qualified first appointments and help build a pipeline for sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams to proactively identify and prospect for new business opportunities.
- Successfully track & develop leads till they are sales-ready, build relationships with prospects and help improve lead to opportunity conversion rates.
Key Requirements for Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Willing to work US hours.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales prospecting and business development.
- Experience in selling cloud based technology to the US market.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
You’re a Business Development professional with a proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
You’re excited to be a part of a dynamic company that’s growing fast and has an open, teamwork-focused culture. You’re a self-starter, goal-oriented and dependable individual. You thrive in an environment where you’re driven and responsible for your own work and results (but you get the support you need). You are comfortable cultivating relationships, including at C-suite level, and are excellent at finding ways to tackle problems. You can make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical and writing skills.
As an Agency Partnerships Lead, your primary role is to initiate and establish relationships, develop partnerships and grow revenue with various creative and influencer agencies to introduce our products and services and get them onboard. You will be responsible for partnerships and collaborate with the other teams to create new ways of working with our agency partners to grow revenue for our portfolio of advertising products and services. Simply put, You’ll be responsible to for growth of our company through various sales strategies and partnerships
- Acquire new and expand upon existing agency relationships
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up sell
- Lead internal communication with all key NBCU stakeholders on agency projects, dynamics and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external leaders on RFP strategy and response
- Negotiate deal points, and monitor progress
- Research agency and client information to better understand how to best increase and deepen our relationships, and deliver on their needs
- Analyze and report out on agency negotiations and track towards financial goals
- Assure the compliance to agreed-upon upfront terms by both agency and clients
- Discover creative solutions to day to day portfolio level challenges. Create new portfolio level opportunities.
- Produce agency proposal documents
- Create presentation materials and deliver for internal and external meetings
- Develop a strategic plan and do introductory calls with top agency accounts
- Research, collaborate and strategise to identify influencers and top prospective client accounts where Devex can add new value
- Identified and built relationships with prospective and current partners, including leading companies, foundations, etc
- Close high-value opportunities to meet your revenue targets
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience in digital advertising/marketing or influencer/creative agencies
- Broad understanding of the online/digital marketing space and ad tech ecosystem
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Proactive self-starter, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Influencer/creative agency experience preferred
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Intern In the U.S.A who can run sales drive for Spacenos and help us obtain clients.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive in the U.S.A for Spacenos.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Commision based - 10% to 15% of the total revenue brought in by you.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
The must-have requirements: Preferably the candidate should have their own mode of transport. Travel Expense reimbursement will be provided.
- Preference: Local candidates/ candidates who know the city well in terms of areas and student hubs would be preferred.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Type: Field Job
- Own vehicle required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Salary: 2LPA – 3LPA
- No. Of Openings: 5
- Conduct research in a specified area and collect information as per the guidance of City Head
- Assisting the city heads in pitching to the vendors (brands) and bringing them onboard. This process includes registration, briefing and providing contracts as per discussed norms and policies of the company.
- Working in tandem with the research team to understand potential vendors well.
- Formation of an on-ground report on the basis of accumulated data and submitting it to the board so that further strategies could be implemented.
- Building a network on the basis of your location so that the company can form proper channels and develop connectivity within the city.
- Submitting critical data collected about vendors to the team and ensuring all privacy policies are followed.
- Being creative in your sales pitch, contributing ideas and helping the team grow.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
cure.fit across business lines
● Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation,
prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
● Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create
strategies required to achieve the same
● Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives – Tech, Legal,
Finance & Category
● Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in
association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
● Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete
● Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
● Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines.
Company Description : Livewire Events and Promos, is widely recognized as a complete events & btl solutions factory. It’s a team of young, creative and dynamic professionals that strive to create a better experience for clients everyday. With a vast experience in the field of Events, Entertainment and Activations, Livewire Events & Promos has emerged as a prominent Event management company over the years. Recently to be ranked amongst India’s Top 50 experiential companies by BW Applause magazine in 2016.
Our Clientele includes corporates from IT / ITES , Media , Telecom & Manufacturing industries. With over 16+ Years of experience across segments , we are known for Our versatility and Delivery .We are always on the look out for like minded people with a passion for excellence.
Job Position: Executive – Business Development
- Lead Generation through cold calls
- Telecalling to identify the right contact in companies
- Data Mapping as per target markets for new business development
- Open Doors with Potential clients through constant follow up
- Entry level & Introductory Meetings with potential clients
- Constantly build Data base of clients & Corporates as per the companies requirements
- Daily Report preparation
- Chase a revenue target as decided by the organization
We are looking for Dynamic Business Development Managers, who will be able to run the sales cycle from end-to-end. The job involves taking the qualified opportunities provided by the inside sales team, to closure, by creating strong rapport with decision makers and articulating the key differentiators of our solutions. We need go-getters with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound "hunter" mentality. You must be a naturally curious about Technology, self-motivated and committed to achieving targets, by creating new business opportunities across our entire technology portfolio.
- Quickly understand the various technology portfolios that Korcomptenz offers, uncover customer needs, articulate our key differentiators to secure the sale
- Strong team player who collaborates with other departments throughout the sales process and inspires confidence in prospects
- Powerful communicator and presenter – comfortable in using these skills to develop relationships with high-level executives
- Proven ability to aggressively uncover opportunities and convert them into new business
- Accurately record, track sales activity and report in CRM system
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Must possess excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
Successful track record selling Software Products and Services into the UAE Market as an individual contributor
Must have sold complex Enterprise IT solutions in ERP/CRM/Cloud/SaaS/Infrastructure/Data Analytics
Must have sold end-to-end deals in the UAE market
Graduates/Engineers/MBAs with at least 7+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive sales environment.
Results-focused and resilient professional who takes proactive action to meet sales goals
Passionate about enabling customer success with selling the best-fit technology solutions
Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
Identifying new sales leads
Meeting our new chefs and collecting their data
Maintain data in excel and in presentable form
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing chef.
Cold calling and planning short- and long-term business development Goals.
Good Communication skills,
Who can apply?
can start the internship between immediately
have relevant skills and interests
Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Ready to travel within the city (Specific locations)
Want to explore new opportunities.
Certificate of Internship, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, No Targets, Good learning, Paid Internship.