Role: SEO Specialist
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Experience in Wordpress is a must.
- Prior experience in SAAS or Adtech profile would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
ReBid is RD&X Network’s MadTech products and solutions suite. A Unified MADTech Platform for Omni channel Activation, Measurement & Automation powering data driven marketing. Having early clients across continents. With having offices in Mumbai and Bangalore with a hybrid work culture
The company was founded in June 2020 by digital advertising serial entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra and joined by APAC Agency Veteran Ashish Bhasin as Co-founder in June 2022.
To know more visit www.rebid.co
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Content Creator for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 1 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a Content Creator who has the ability to develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies.
- Develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content, and proofreading articles before publication
- Write clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO methods to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Communications or equivalent
- 1- 2 years of experience with content management
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand which provides range of products that are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segment. The company launched in 2021 and within 4 months, we have launched 150+ premium products and have started hitting 400+ daily orders. TWS is funded by logx ventures. We plan to build this company into a multi-million dollar business and provide best quality organic products all over the world!
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features - Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes - Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside pet care guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. Our promise was to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with pet care assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
- Relevant experience in E-com.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Expert-level analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and analysing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decision.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to lead product and merchandising decision-making and customer user journey optimization.
- Ability to execute high level sales volume.
- Demonstrates strong motivation and team building skills.
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends and technical/algorithm search engine updates.
- Create content recommendations to gain organic traffic
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Work with client development teams to ensure that SEO best practices
- Work with client teams to drive SEO in content creation and development.
- Consistently improve the customer journey and optimize the conversion rate throughout website through close collaboration with the design.
- Maximize revenue through diligent management of the products/categories/campaigns across the website.
- Maintain a strong market knowledge of sector rivals and trends to influence the delivery of the best and most profitable offering on the website.
- Collaborate with content/copy teams to provide keywords and phrases for optimal SEO performance of published content across all channels.
- Analyse and report lead provider/Lead aggregator performance to increase sales.
Pivotroots Digital is urgently looking for Magento Developer Role.
Company Website - https://www.pivotroots.com/
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Magento and ecommerce technologies
- Experience in working in Magento 2.x
- Performance improvement and Security updates for Magento
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database
- Good to have knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
- Deploy daily campaigns and triggered flows to a combined audience for key channels - email, SMS and push notifications. Execute A/B tests to optimize campaigns for revenue and engagement.
- Oversee and optimize marketing automation strategies to drive customer retention and sales, including lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, and daily campaigns.
- Maintain, publish, and optimize regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports that track channel and customer-level performance.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign performance with clear direction to the team on what they can try to do differently to drive increased performance.
- Translate reporting insights into recommendations for the marketing team and cross-functional partners on how to drive sales and increase customer performance and LTV.
- Define and implement the testing agenda for campaigns and automation flows including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Manage promotional codes calendar, including sharing promo codes with our affiliate partners, making sure the team is aware of the promotional strategy and that it is implemented across channels.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs.
- Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Support project scoping to grow available data and assist with data migration between systems, as well as checking for data quality/integrity.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices
- Analysing customer behaviour and developing aggressive retention strategies.
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
We are a startup based in Brookfield, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore. We are looking for a quality & creative Content Writer for creating engaging content as per needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, edit and proof-read copy according to the mandate expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Blog posts, Articles, Taglines, Social Media Content, Web copy, email copy, brochures, or other related marketing materials.
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns
Must have practical knowledge of Ms-Office package, HTML Tags, CSS.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent command on the English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled with strong editing.
- Consistent in generating result oriented content that is thorough in research and comprehensive in treatment.
- Have knowledge of the Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry & able to deliver authoritative articles, which can be used as branding purpose.
- Proficient in SEO content development work, with a solid understanding of Social Media.
- Expertise in content updates for the company's social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
- To edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
- To develop unique, error free, grammatically correct content for client Brands.
- Flair for writing News, special stories.
- Able to create original play-free Blogs, Articles, website content, services descriptions.