● Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project
● Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends & brand awareness
● Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional
● Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
● Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
● Develop content of marketing campaigns
● Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
● Manage and allocate budget correctly
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
● 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
● Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing
● Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
● Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
We are looking for a Marketing Head for a leading beauty care brand based in Hyderabad.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
- Managing brand marketing strategy by strategically and effectively using various marketing media.
- Control and optimally utilize large marketing budgets.
- Build and lead a strong next level team of product managers, marketing executives etc.
- Effectively deal with media agencies, creative agencies and brand research organizations.
- Build brand position and frameworks for communication across products/ range
- Creating and executing an effective digital & social media marketing strategy
- Develop the product portfolio for long term and immediate term.
- Work with R&D to develop products to fill portfolio gaps.
- Developing he right marketing mix for both current and new products- product, packaging, pricing, promotion
- Develop strategies to increase off-takes for products and execute them in conjunction with sales team.
- Monitor brand health parameters like awareness, trial, and satisfaction through tracks / research.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing of a personal care / non food / FMCG brand
- Proven experience of leading marketing team of a high growth brand.
- The candidate needs to have orientation to work in a fast-growing company with quick thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills
The Good Glamm Group is looking for SEO Manager to manage all search engine optimization activities for its Content vertical. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What you will do
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
What are we looking for
- Overall 4 to 7 years of experience
- 2-3 years of experience in publisher space (beauty space preferred) with + years of SEO experience
- 2-3 years of experience with Google Analytics (experience with Adobe/GA preferred)
- Agency experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of technical SEO (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy)
- Knowledge of On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy)
- Ability to guide content writers to create compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Knowledge of off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritizing categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains)
- Ability to work independently while interacting with editorial and tech teams for SEO tasks
- Ability to lead team of 3-4 analysts/executives deciding their weekly plan of action while leading strategy for the brands
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a YouTube Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the YouTube channel of the company from end-to-end.
What you will do:
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the company's YouTube channel with 42k+ subscribers and millions of views.
- Devising and implementing content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for the company's existing and newly created YouTube channels.
- Researching on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other platforms, in order to strategize on the content requirement.
- Collaborating with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming.
- Developing data-driven recommendations, organizing and analyzing data to form actionable plans and create KPIs.
- Auditing existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Leading creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimization efforts against established benchmarks.
- Overseeing all written editorials across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Working on optimization of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Developing creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Using SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
What you need to know / have:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and YouTube growth.
- Proven track record of managing channel with 100k subscribers and demonstrated ability to grow the channel.
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tube buddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features.
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
● Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns
across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
● Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
● Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close
● Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
● Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses
once campaigns are over.
● Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email, Social media, and Advertising campaigns
- Design, Build, and maintain Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of Digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize approach based on the insights.
- Plan and execute periodic Content Calendar for Branding and Inbound lead acquisition
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience for Lead Acquisition
- Should be able to plan and execute Webinars, Seminars and Events
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT/ITES Services Industry
- Must have exposure in marketing of Digital Technologies and Services like Cloud, Analytics, APIs, Software Development & Channels
- Good to have experience in using HubSpot as Marketing Tool
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication skills with exposure to Global Clients
Analyze user engagements (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
Report on web traffic from all social media
Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
Coordinate with our digital team and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator, or similar role
Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
Experiences with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems preferred)
Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
Excellent communication skills
Time management and multitasking skills
Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management will add plus points to your performance.
promote affiliate product
100% first month commission
30% subsequence recurring commission
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills:Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines