About the role:
This is a unique operations role where you will act as a quality enhancer and a product expert for the recruiters on Cutshort. You will be a part of the Customer Success team, and will be required to leverage your platform knowledge and enable our users to hire seamlessly here on Cutshort. You will also contribute towards product improvement with your insights from product usage and user interactions.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 2M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
As a Product Operations member, you will:
- Make sure the platform is able to deliver value to the recruiters by ensuring relevant matches for their created jobs.
- Be a product specialist and help the users in case they are stuck or need any help.
- Gather insights to improve the platform. Since you would be using the product regularly and interacting with users, you will be expected to share your insights with the product team and contribute to platform improvement.
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of how to solve user problems, and maintain smooth communication lines with users.
- Curiosity to constantly improve processes and outcomes.
- Interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships/rapport with customers.
- Customer success orientation.
- Product experience/SaaS experience is mandatory.
- 2-5 years of experience.
The work culture at Cutshort:
We are a small team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
Also, explore: https://instagram.com/cutshorthq
Interested? Let's talk!
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit.
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Establishes performance metrics for customer service representatives. Establishes service levels and requirements for the department.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyse customer feedback.
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention. Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
Day to day responsibilities :
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions. Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promoting their implementation. Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees. Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy. Managing the budget of the customer support department
- Six Sigma BB
Why Join Us :
1. Start-up Environment - Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
2. Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
3. An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
4. We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
5. Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more
Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 300+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home.
Want to learn more? Check out our year-in-review: https://blog.gohighlevel.com/highlevel-2022-year-in-review/ and visit our website www.gohighlevel.com
Who You Are:
As an Advisor your sole responsibility is positioning yourself as the subject matter expert on
software business growth through the effective use of technology. The Advisor utilizes their
expertise in business process/change management and software technologies by
implementing software best practices and ensuring adoption and success with HighLevel
software. Including detailed onboarding playbooks and building relationships with
customers, business needs and company.
This role is a 100% remote
What You Will Be Doing:
● Listen and fully understand customer requirements and ‘pain points’ and translate
customer requirements into implementation plans.
● Develop, coordinate, and execute implementation/upgrade/conversion project plans,
task schedules and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project
● Design, create and manage application, software integration/migration deployments.
● Implementation services are delivered within scope or manage any changes in
project scope, identify potential issues and collaborate with leadership when needed,
to develop contingency plans.
● Working with other departments and personnel to ensure information on customer
needs are communicated.
● Follow up relentlessly with lagging or non-engaging accounts to ensure they
implement HighLevel successfully in their business.
● Assist in Educational webinars, workshops and more.
● Staying up to date with product features and releases.
● Identifies opportunities to streamline procedures, enhance revenue and improve
● Updates customer journey playbooks.
● Demonstrate technical acumen to convert plans into workable solutions.
● Communicate a passion for customer success with a team player attitude.
● Monitor, anticipate and exceed customer adoption and usage metrics (i.e., renewals
and net promoter scores).
● Conduct analysis of approved customer content and create a transition plan or
● Advise customer on best practices, risks, and changes that impact institutional
processes and timelines.
● Responsible for driving consulting milestones and achieving the agreed upon
● Provide guidance to customers to address critical and/or outstanding issues
impacting the successful Implementation.
● Actively lead the consulting engagement throughout the implementation.
● Drive collaboration between internal functional teams and customer to achieve
milestones and deliverables.
● Handle basic support requests during the implementation phase.
● Develop a strong rapport with new accounts to ensure they are enthusiastic about
HighLevel and set up for long term success.
● Always looking for ways to improve our onboarding delivery.
● Maintain product knowledge and consistent education.
● Cross training with other success functions.
What You'll Bring:
● Associates degree or equivalent work experience and minimum of two years software implementation/consulting experience or technical support.
● 2-3 years of experience using HighLevel or other similar vertical solutions.
● Strong skills, tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues, with
exceptional follow-through ability and communication skills.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
● Knowledge of internal systems preferred (HighLevel, freshdesk, etc.).
● Strong understanding and proficiency in software solutions and professional service
● 2+ years of customer consulting work experience preferred.
● 2+ years marketing experience is a plus!
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● IT technical skills and platform integrations.
● Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company
● Great communication skills, verbal, written and presentation capabilities with both
customers and leadership.
● Self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a
passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
● Ability to handle the ambiguity that arises from time to time in a dynamic and
fast-paced collaborative work environment.
● Strong analytical and organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
● Ability to produce high-quality documents, SOP’s and customer journey Playbooks.
● Strong computer literacy, including MS Office Suite, Internet applications and comfort
and ability to advance technically.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
At HighLevel we value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger.
We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities
and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the
highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees
from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their
differences while providing awesome service to our clients and learning from one another
along the way!
- Location(s): Pune
- Job Role: Customer Support Executive
- Interact with users through a series of actions and answer all queries, and resolve issues via chat.
- Maintain and update records for daily queries and escalation.
- Support the roll-out of new application features.
- Troubleshoot systems, and network problems, diagnosing and solving software issues at users' end.
- Escalate problems that cannot be fixed at tier-one support and update users on the status of problems.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Must be a graduate in any stream.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills.
- Must be Articulate and Spontaneous in Active conversations to handle tough situations.
- Ability to recognise the sensitive nature of issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Should be swift in typing speed and grammatically conscious with formal mannerisms in written formats of communication.
- The willingness and curiosity to learn new environments and develop new skills.
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to thrive in high-demand, high-pressure situations.
- Should be flexible in working on the US- Time Zone
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as the #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
As an Author relations Specialist at Pratilipi telugu department, you will be closely working with our top authors funnel. You will be the most important and essential part of our team, ensuring the success of the authors with the Pratilipi platform. You will build strong relationships with our top authors, develop their writing journey, help them build their own brand on Pratilipi, guide them with understanding of monetization at Pratilipi, and above all you will add value to their writing life by solving their greatest challenges.
We are looking for extraordinarily creative personalities to build great relationships with our top authors. Let’s dive in details on what personality we are looking for:
What we are looking for in a person:
- You should be really passionate about writing, reading and literature in general. An artist and a creative soul.
- Strongly self-driven, quick learner, hustler, crazy to work on community initiatives alone with utmost ownership.
- You should be very good at verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
- You are a people person. Listening is an art for you. Establishing long lasting healthy communication with an unknown person is joy for you.
- You are super organized at work. You are a mature adult who can understand priorities of tasks/projects and can sometimes multitask with ease.
- You take a very very high level of ownership and responsibility. You do work accountability.
- You are capable of basic skills of Microsoft Office, G Suite. You write great emails.
- Above all, you are in love with Pratilipi as a platform. You deeply wish to work with our authors. You want to make an impact in the telugu literature world.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working with Pratilipi’s language leader in order to establish relations with top authors. You will build strong relations with our authors over different mediums of communication (primarily over Phone, Email, Zoom, and at times in-person)
- You will take ownership of being a top level representative of Pratilipi where top authors can take your guidance and word as an ultimate guidance from Platform.
- You will be responsible for building a communication funnel with almost a thousand authors over the course of three months, and then you would be a resource to assist authors for community issues, growth guidance, success and brand building on Pratilipi, monetization trajectory.
- You will empower and guide authors on how they can grow on Pratilipi. You would help them build their unique success plan, milestones, and monetization opportunities. [You will build and distribute resources on the same.]
- You will understand the author's pain points, disputes, inactivity, security, visibility, and overall pulse of the top authors community. You will escalate their issues, feedback, and suggestions to stakeholders working with you.
- You will create Monthly community reports to share with stakeholders in order to elaborate and solve existing problems.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day support for our authors on non-tech issues and you will guide them on the reporting process of tech issues.
- You will be responsible for trustworthy, long lasting, accountable relationships with authors on behalf of Pratilipi.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with top authors
- Career development on communication skills, mentorship, brand building and community management.
- Work from home.
- Salary up to 20K per month.
- If you are exceptional at your Job on contract, we would offer a full time role at Pratilipi.
- We won’t look for an experience.
- We would take two interviews over the phone and Zoom.
- We will take a unique written test on your skills once you clear the first interview.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here .
Why should you join us?
- You enjoy customer interactions and solving problems on behalf of our customers is something that you are passionate about.
- You enjoy resolving customer issues and providing feasible solutions.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You consistently thrive for excellence.
What will you do?
- You will be the voice of the Enterprise customer sand help customers with issues related to the platform. You will be responsible for addressing and resolving tickets from enterprise customers while adhering to SLAs.
- You will document customer pain points to help in process improvement. You will also surface customer feedback to product and engineering teams to drive improvements in the product.
- You will explore customer data to identify trends with the objective of issue resolution.
- You will resolve customer issues through process expertise without having to escalate to higher levels of management but also understands when higher level of authorization is required.
- You will effectively interact, collaborate and network with other departments to resolve customer issues, including account management, technical support, product and engineering teams.
- You will be working in different shifts so as to ensure the client issues are addressed on time.
What we look for?
- 2-5 years of experience in 24x7 customer support operations.
- You have experience in B2B Software support and understanding of Saas platforms
- You have excellent communication skills, ability to identify complex customer problems.
- You possess a sense of urgency for problem resolution and knows where to go for that resolution.
- You have the eagerness for learning and staying up-to-date on new product or policy changes.
- Start-up experience would be a plus.
- You should have working knowledge about APIs and ticket management tools (such as Freshdesk, Postman, Grafana…) will be a plus or a learning mindset.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client employs over 300 professionals and operates out of 6 locations in West & South India. They are one of the leading players and trusted name in the chosen markets for over 18 years with diverse promoter experience in Banking and FMCG with 40+ years of cumulative Banking / Risk management experience and assuring legality with the process in place.
- Networking with collection agencies
- Being responsible for Onboarding Internal Team
- Being responsible for Onboarding local Collection Agencies on behalf of partner client organization
- Being responsible for agencies Productivity & Efficiency
- Meeting Collection benchmarks for a given portfolio
- Being responsible for P&L Accountability
- Being active in Franchise Building and Relationship Management
- Handling Client Portfolio, performance
- Managing Product Profitability
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Young & dynamic leaders with 3+ years of experience in managing rural markets
- Rigour for numbers
- Proven record of managing a team of 10+ people
- Ability to handle & deliver in challenging environments.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in Customer Support would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Client Management
- Customer Support
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/
Roles and Responsibilities-Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar