Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Producer you have a passion for mobile games, knowledge of the industry and great management skills to help our development team to produce the best games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly in our games.”
What you will really be doing
Working with the studio to create and maintain release plans for a portfolio of live and in development games.
Facilitate game releases and post release analysis with the Marketing and Analytics departments.
Coordinate with central depts crucial to the success of the games, including Central Tech, QA, Research and Product Management to ensure delivery dependencies are tracked and managed.
Report on the key progress, risks, opportunities and learnings for games under your care.
Work within the Casual Games team to help create and utilize the best development practices.
Help the development teams you work with to find new ways to be more efficient, from tooling improvements to process enhancements.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure our games are extremely high quality.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
3+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
Experience managing mobile games at all stages of development, from idea to sunset.
Strong leadership and management skills.
A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Outstanding organisational skills.
Strong understanding of F2P mobile games including game design and KPIs.
Experience of agile project management methodologies.
A “self-starter” mentality.
A strong interest in mobile games and play them daily.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of:
- Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry
- Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine
- MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
Location - Hyderabad
The Role – Product Manager
About The role :
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. As part of the Product Management team at ekincare, you will work on an AI-based Heath-tech Platform, Work directly with leadership, and will be involved in the end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation to launch and creating a product strategy.
- Product Strategy- Collaborate with other teams at ekincare to Develop, prioritize and execute short-term and long-term strategies with key partners
- Product roadmap – Prioritize, create and own the product roadmap
- Stakeholder Management-Drive alignment across external and internal teams including executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Product Artifacts- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, User test cases, and Product analysis
- Market Research- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to resolve where future opportunities lie
- Go-to-Market- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Technical Acumen- Understanding of scalable system design, latest technology stack, API integration, Data Analytics
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- 2+ yrs of Product Management experience in consumer internet products across platforms (iOS/Android/Web)
- Built high-growth B2B/B2C products improving customer experience, utilization, and engagement
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Understanding of personal leadership style and best leadership practices
Cultural fitment is very important to us:
- The values we cherish at ekincare
- Customer Centricity (Empathizing with the customer)
- Ownership (Taking pride in one’s work)
- Impact (Leaving a mark by solving the hardest problems)
- Courage (to do the right thing)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic product management intern who can turn ideas into reality and lead our product development cycle.
1. Product design and development skills
- Feature prioritization
- User research
- Visual design
- Wireframing Prototyping
- Market research
- Database designing
- User testing.
2. Marketing skills
- Drafting marketing plans
- Growth hacking A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
3. Design skills
- Paper prototyping
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define our Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Work closely with product designers and developers and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders.
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same.
Define metrics, objects that are aligned with business goals and measure feature/release specific success.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- 8+ years of experience in shipping B2C Products. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- A track record of building and launching software products (web, mobile web, native apps).
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing, and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners, and executive leadership.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solver and develop creative solutions; works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customerneeds and aspirations
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.- Partner with the business team tounderstand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term productroadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly statusupdate.
- Generate detailed Product Requirement Document (PRD) based oninputs from all key stakeholders.Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis intoproduct requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testingcriteria, ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends andexplore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interfacedesigners and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve
and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy.
Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business
modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
Below are the Job Details:
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable with 8 - 12 years of experience
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers based in Pune, India who collaborate with multiple product, engineering, and user experience teams around the world. Members of your team contribute to driving best-of-breed, high growth, integrated solutions used by companies to manage their global sales tax compliance obligations. In addition to ensuring that our solutions put the customer first, you’ll drive alignment to deliver great products that make our customers’ lives easier.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator who is a strategic, organized, forward-looking performer. You lead by example, have a self-driven sense of urgency, and have an exceptional ability to foster collaboration. If that sounds like you, we hope you will apply.
Interact with customers and subject matter experts to understand market needs
Work closely with product managers and product leaders to drive consolidated strategies and roadmaps across teams and product lines
Understand the competitive landscape of the product portfolio
Work with product managers on goal setting and plan execution
Be an evangelist of the product strategy
Articulate a clear and compelling product vision for how each product area will align with overall corporate goals
Define metrics that measure key business objectives
Bring subject matter expertise about GST compliance requirements
Partner with other leaders and stakeholders to drive strong relationships that foster goal achievement and issue resolution
A strong leadership style that combines product, operational, program and sales knowledge and experience to ensure end to end accountability
8+ years related experience with a mix of roles that contribute to overall customer success
Track record of leading products and product teams from inception through launch for solutions that target small, mid and enterprise-level businesses
Experience with agile development methodologies, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, salesforce, etc.
Experience defining complex customer journeys
Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally, including with executives and other internal stakeholders driving business outcomes
Strong attention to detail
Team player who can drive results through influence and enthusiasm
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting executive-level briefings and demos both internally and with customers
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable
Experience with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems
Familiarity with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers