Product Manager : FitPeo
Website link: http://www.fitpeo.com/
Fitpeo has created the world’s first User Friendly Remote Care platform based upon consumer mobile devices than enables Provider to remotely manage there Patients from any location. we are leaders in Remote Patient Monitoring / Remote Physiologic Monitoring (RPM), Chronic Care Management (CCM), Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM), Behavioral Health Integration (BHI), Telehealth, Software As a Medical Device (SaMD)
Own the specific module of the product.
- Develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, dependencies & benefits.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Engage with executive stakeholders and clients to identify needs and map it to product roadmap.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Create product collaterals like: Product documents, Product presentations and other related documents.
- Work closely with Engineering team and business team, to convert business requirement into functional specification
- Create Epics, user stories and acceptance criteria’s for the roadmap items.
- Create Analysis document for the newer functionalities and the use-cases.
- Review test scenarios along with QA team.
- Review user manuals along with documentation team.
- Manage dependencies within and outside of the Network Security product.
- Provides senior level presentations and ongoing reporting on this key program.
- Support sales or business development team for on-going opportunities
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
- 4+ years of work experience into product management or Business Analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience into Health Related Domain
- Experience working in product organisation.
- Understanding of Agile development processes development including writing product backlog, epics, user stories, and grooming to support completion of initiatives
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Partner closely with Product Design, Engineering, and Product Management to understand requirements and deliver product features and roadmap as envisioned by stakeholders.
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from ideation, to prototyping, to user acceptance testing of product design tasks assigned.
- Conduct user interviews, user testing sessions, card sorting, and affinity mapping, conduct both qualitative and quantitative tests, and analyze the data.
- Design high-impact, functional responsive interfaces for web and mobile
- Collaborate with other designers and participate in our design critique process, to receive and provide feedback on design work
Skills you bring to the table:
- Experience in designing SaaS products with large customer bases
- Deep expertise using Figma/Xd/Sketch, and familiarity with design systems
- Knowledge of Carbon - IBM's Design system or experience building a design system from scratch is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX design process — research, ideation, information architecture, prototyping, validation, and refining solutions into pixel-perfect deliverables.
- Ability to articulate design decisions throughout the user-centered design process.
- Ability to update and engage with stakeholders like product managers and engineers.
- Relevant fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to collaborate with UI engineering teams will be an advantage.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing SaaS company operating in an exciting new space, this one is for you!
Our company is looking for a skilled Product Manager to drive the development and success of our products. The successful candidate will work closely with our development team, stakeholders, and customers to identify market needs, define product requirements, and oversee the product development process.
• Define product strategy and roadmap based on customer needs and market trends.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify customer needs and market opportunities.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and their features.
• Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on customer feedback and business goals.
• Work closely with the development team to ensure product requirements are clearly defined and delivered on time.
• Track development progress and manage projects using Jira.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure successful product launches and ongoing product improvements.
• Define and track product metrics to measure the success of our products.
• Continuously monitor and analyze customer feedback to inform product improvements and updates.
• Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a Product Manager in a technology-related field.
• Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
• Experience with data analysis and analytics tools is a plus.
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools is required.
If you are a Product Manager with a passion for developing and launching successful products and are looking for an exciting opportunity to drive product development in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.
We are looking for Product Manager with given below qualities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Product manager
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skill
- Previous experience in software and web development
- Proven success as a product developer in a non managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEM (search engine marketing) and online advertising
You as a Product Manager would be required to:
- Proactively identify key opportunities to independently scope, prioritize and lead their validation and execution end-to-end
- Develop overall product strategy, manage the roadmap and lead its execution to drive sustainable user engagement
- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional team
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Provide leadership in defining MVPs or Experiments that allow us to test our hypothesis while delivering a delightful customer experience
- Work closely with development teams and mediate between technical, UX/UI and business matters, backing up your opinion with data and driving decisions forward when needed
You'd fit in if you have :
- UX / UI Skill: Aptitude for UI/UX and a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands-on with designers
- Fluency with Data: Analytical mindset and ability to independently leverage data for prioritization and decision-making, plus experience working with data tools (e.g. Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase)
- Stakeholder Management: Strong collaboration, superb communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to synthesize information quickly
- Commercial Understanding: Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions. Understanding marketplace dynamics will be a plus.
- You feel comfortable handling uncertainty and operating independently
Perks at Oneistox:
- Challenging work, High Product Ownership, and Steep Learning Curve are guaranteed!
- You get to be part of a highly young and energetic team.
- Envisage the growth of a company from 5X to 500X.
- Industry-standard compensation and ESOPS.
CAD, FEA and CFD analysis expertise will be helpful.
1. Contribute to product strategy and vision by leveraging customer and market analysis
2. Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
3. Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
4. Identify areas of improvement through data, customer feedback or research - prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements
5. Come up with a clear business impact for every suggested feature
6. Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team/agency
7. Coordinate with other teams and tech to deliver product functionality
1. Graduate from a tier 1 college - IITs, IIMs, NITs, BITS, DCE or NSIT
2. Experience in consumer web space
3. 2-6 years of relevant experience
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. E-commerce/Startup experience preferred but not mandatory
6. Prior experience in B2C and Web products is preferred
7. Good team player
8. Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps
Kruzr is building a virtual assistant to help drivers be safe on roads. We help drivers manage distractions in a safe manner, drive in a safe speed range, and avoid drowsy driving and accident prone zones. Our platform also provides deep insights into driver behaviour for better understanding and modelling of risk.
We provide our technology as a platform to motor insurance companies, and now expanding into fleets and ride sharing, to help them reduce accidents and get better visibility of their risk exposure.
We are looking for a product manager to own and manage the product, based out of our Bangalore location.
The key responsibilities we are looking for are:
- Identifying consumer (drivers) and client (insurance and other partners) and inculcate that into our product roadmap
- Work with the engineering leads to translate the product roadmap into technical specs
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and build and own the product roadmap
- Define the product metrics and lead a team of product analysts to continuously evolve each feature for maximum customer adoption and growth.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog and execute efficiently to deliver a great experience for customers
- Gather feedback from customers and clients to continuously improve the product features.
- Manage product release cycles
The key traits we are looking for are:
- You should have the technical knowledge to understand how products are built and have a keen eye for product design and user experience.
- You should be a master communicator to help the dev team understand the details of the product and ensure the product or feature shipped is as designed and envisioned.
- You should be diligent and disciplined in your approach.
You must have:
- 3+ years of product management at a software or mobile technology company
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, are customer focused, and results-oriented
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces